Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes (8929 Views)

My Brother Hustle O Make Them No Use Your ATM Card Do Ruler O / My Fellow Men Watch What Women Will Do To Us If We Are Poor - Bro Hustle O / HUSTLE O. Tell Us One Reason Why Someone Needs To Hustle & Make It In This Life (2) (3) (4)

Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 5:09am On Mar 05, 2020
When you are broke, you will most times attract low quality babes. Let your hand touch money your taste will change, and those hungry, forming babes will look like nothing to you. Again hustle o.
I remember one time back then when I use to wish i could date a rich girl...no way. we never crossed path...just small money, na rich girl kon dey find love with desperation and I don't even know what to do with them after some good lashing...and many more
Guy, forget about women, hustle, hustle, after hustling, na you go tire for Pvssy... dey will practically do all sort to be with you..

Infact you won't need toasting and toasting and toasting..Na those poor girl person dey use 6months toast. I say again, keep hustling and keep your head up....Forget babes and pvssy for sometimes, concentrate on your life and u will drown in pussy later on..Na you go tire, run from pvssy laslas

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by zed7: 5:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Another childish post. Your hustling is to attract puss? Not to live a comfortable life, not to add value to the life of family and other people in need?
Anyone with self esteem will be ashamed to know women are only attracted to him just because of money. Actually, they are not even attracted to him, they are attracted to the money.
I never spent any money on a lady I was asking out. If you find me attractive and decide to date me, only then will I open the wallet and trust me, I know how to spoil my women.
Boys learn, money will not bring you women, what you will get are hustlers, gold diggers and ho's. Hustle so you can live in comfort and afford stuff without begging or borrowing nor because you want leeches around.
Women who have self worth will always still turn down a 'money miss road'. I have seen loads of women turn down rich guys with poor personalities.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Skmoda360(m): 5:40am On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:
Another childish post. Your hustling is to attract puss? Not to live a comfortable life, not to add value to the life of family and other people in need?
Anyone with self esteem will be ashamed to know women are only attracted to him just because of money. Actually, they are not even attracted to him, they are attracted to the money.
I never spent any money on a lady I was asking out. If you find me attractive and decide to date me, only then will I open the wallet and trust me, I know how to spoil my women.
Boys learn, money will not bring you women, what you will get are hustlers, gold diggers and ho's. Hustle so you can live in comfort and afford stuff without begging or borrowing nor because you want leeches around.
Women who have self worth will always still turn down a 'money miss road'. I have seen loads of women turn down rich guys with poor personalities.
Oro agba!!! Well said

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:

Then you wasted your money by eventually opening your wallet and destroyed your own strategy by spoiling them.

You are only half right in that comment. While I totally agree that money should be made for one's own sake, it does not take away from your self esteem to have women attracted to you because of the money. In fact, all women are attracted to money, but you just don't have to spend on them to have them. Just having the money is enough attraction. If you start spending on girlfriends after sex, they will quickly start putting you on a ration and playing you while using you as a maga, because then, your commitment to the relationship will be more than theirs and they will know it. You have to hold the promise of spending over their heads. That's when you get to tap their deepest resources.

zed7:

True. Making money with yourself in mind is the correct path. But women are still a side benefit of making money.

zed7:

Reality proves you wrong. Money will bring you women unless you badly destroy your game. Those weren't rich guys. They were guys with a few bucks to throw around at the moment. Women can tell rich from show off.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 6:30am On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:

Lol. Okay. I get your perspective. But you must have misconstrued my post. 1. I didn't say I spent a dime in my post. I only say hustle. which means to get busy, improving on yourself, making money and taking care of yasef, then all others will follow. And you know what, improving yourself, being well groomed and appearing with a super cool mien means that quality people will automatically get drawn to you and will want to associate with you unlike when you are needy, unsure of yourself with low self esteem.
Trust me, no matter what high self esteem you have, with more money, your esteem will also skyrocket with more confidence than you thought you had without money. That's simply what I meant in the post even though I wasn't detailed. Thanks for your perspective though...its just the ABC of getting babes to like you on your own merit..which gets even easier when you are okay and well collected.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by contumely2: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:

Rubbish.

The greatest asset a man has is his wealth.

Good looks, attitude, intelligence etc are ancillary.

The girl you thought was attracted to you because of YOU was unconsciously actually attracted because of the qualities mentioned above except if she has no options.

The average woman is hypergamous.

If you are a teacher and earn 20k and a guy working with shell earns 1m, she will likely go for the guy at shell.

In a few cases, she will be with you the teacher, if and only if she sees prospects or values some things you possess like character over and above the 1m

Leave nollywood and see what works in real life.

I saw where you said that he should hustle for good life and not to get women.

Lol, most men inherently hustle to get women because women are part of the properties to buy when having good life.

cc

franchasng

martinez39s

stillmaticog

ubunja

pansophist

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by StrikeBack(m): 7:18am On Mar 05, 2020
Hussle

Just to impress women??

I'm sure this is already the dumbest post of today

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 7:21am On Mar 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
Hussle

Just to impress women??

Okay you can form as if women don't form part of men's motivation for success...

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by CAPSLOCKED: 7:27am On Mar 05, 2020
StrikeBack:
Hussle

Just to impress women??

WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED? THIS IS WHAT MANY MEN HAVE IN THEIR HEADS TODAY.
INSTEAD OF THE BETTERMENT OF THEIR LIVES, THEY JUST WANT TO IMPRESS OTHERS ESPECIALLY WOMEN.
THIS IS NOT THE DUMBEST POST OF TODAY, THERE WILL BE MANY MORE TODAY BECAUSE "MAKE MONEY TO GET WOMEN" IS THE NEW CREED.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 7:32am On Mar 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY ARE YOU SURPRISED? THIS IS WHAT MANY MEN HAVE IN THEIR HEADS TODAY.
INSTEAD OF THE BETTERMENT OF THEIR LIVES, THEY JUST WANT TO IMPRESS OTHERS ESPECIALLY WOMEN.
THIS IS NOT THE DUMBEST POST OF TODAY, THERE WILL BE MANY MORE TODAY BECAUSE "MAKE MONEY TO GET WOMEN" IS THE NEW CREED.

Keep talking as if you fvvck yourself after making money

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Airtimex(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Funny post...OP with time your thinking will change and you will have a different mindset about women.

On a second thought. if women are actually your problem, you think money solves all the problem around them?

Have you seen a situation where a poor man is sleeping with a rich man's woman?

I always pity men that believes money is the only way to get a woman.

My bro. Work legit...make yourself, family and people around you happy. And don't use women to confuse yourself. Try and settle down once the money starts coming.

Even with your money, a woman that will fuk up go still fuk you up...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2020
As funny as it may sound,i have made up my mind(last year november) not to toast a single girl..until i don hustle reach. No offence.

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by zed7: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2020
contumely2:

Rubbish.

The greatest asset a man has is his wealth.

Good looks, attitude, intelligence etc are ancillary.

The girl you thought was attracted to you because of YOU was unconsciously actually attracted because of the qualities mentioned above except if she has no options.

The average woman is hypergamous.

If you are a teacher and earn 20k and a guy working with shell earns 1m, she will likely go for the guy at shell.

In a few cases, she will be with you the teacher, if and only if she sees prospects or values some things you possess like character over and above the 1m

Leave nollywood and see what works in real life.

I saw where you said that he should hustle for good life and not to get women.

Lol, most men inherently hustle to get women because women are part of the properties to buy when having good life.

cc

franchasng

martinez39s

stillmaticog

ubunja

pansophist

Typical example of inferiority complex. The wife of the shell worker will still cheat with the teacher if he has more substance than him. You people overrate women.
Do riches attract women? Yes. Will it make them love you or be faithful to you? No.
Acquire riches for yourself not to attract women. Being a pauper wouldn't make you happy but saying you can only get women because of money makes you less than a human. Even dogs without money get females.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by zed7: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Then you wasted your money by eventually opening your wallet and destroyed your own strategy by spoiling them.

You are only half right in that comment. While I totally agree that money should be made for one's own sake, it does not take away from your self esteem to have women attracted to you because of the money. In fact, all women are attracted to money, but you just don't have to spend on them to have them. Just having the money is enough attraction. If you start spending on girlfriends after sex, they will quickly start putting you on a ration and playing you while using you as a maga, because then, your commitment to the relationship will be more than theirs and they will know it. You have to hold the promise of spending over their heads. That's when you get to tap their deepest resources.

True. Making money with yourself in mind is the correct path. But women are still a side benefit of making money.

Reality proves you wrong. Money will bring you women unless you badly destroy your game. Those weren't rich guys. They were guys with a few bucks to throw around at the moment. Women can tell rich from show off.
Nigerians think life starts and ends in Nigeria. That Nigerians will worship a monkey with money doesn't mean that's how it works worldwide. Confidence is inbuilt. There are a million men out there who are confident but ain't rich.

Women are not attracted to rich men, they are attracted to their wealth. BIG DIFFERENCE. Take the wealth away and the woman runs away. They are millions of average men who have suffered challenges and their wives stuck with them. A woman will stick with you if she loves you.
It's only on nairaland where ignorant boys are of the opinion that women don't love. Women love, even olosho has someone she loves. I would rather have one women love me than have ten women flock around me because they want to milk me.

As for opening my wallet, I believe in spoiling a woman who is in love with me. I wouldn't attract you by flaunting cash but when we become an item, expect me to support you because I have the resources to. Women have left me because they felt I was stingy at the dating stage. Those who genuinely loved the 'stingy guy' never regretted it.

I've been married for close to a decade and have dated a fair share of women. Most of you here only recycle what some ignorant guys say, guys with low self esteem and little or no experience. Money is good for everyone but it will fail you if you want to use it as a tool to buy love. Be guided.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by pansophist(m): 9:18am On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:
When you are broke, you will most times attract low quality babes. Let your hand touch money your taste will change, and those hungry, forming babes will look like nothing to you. Again hustle o.
I remember one time back then when I use to wish i could date a rich girl...no way. we never crossed path...just small money, na rich girl kon dey find love with desperation and I don't even know what to do with her after some good lashing...and many more
Guy, forget about women, hustle, hustle, after hustling, na you go tire for Pvssy... dey will practically do all sort to be with you..

Infact you won't need toasting and toasting and toasting..Na those poor girl person dey use 6months toast. I say again, keep hustling and keep your head up....Forget babes and pvssy for sometimes, concentrate on your life and u will drown in pussy later on..Na you go tire, run from pvssy laslas

If sex (devoid of commitment, and the inherent qualitative element in a woman) is the only thing you want from a woman, then perhaps, the strategy of making money to get woman is not different from the strategy of women using make up, surgeries etc to keep up their youthfulness and get rich sugar daddies. It's a transactional, one-time (money and sex) relationship, where the rules are clearly defined. Your strategy works well in this case.

But if you are keen on attracting a quality woman, the kind that you're convinced to spend the rest of your life with, a woman with complimentary characters that will build you a home, then at best, the usefulness of money will be complimentary, not the core. There are lots of women that will reject you with your money, if they cannot connect and see the qualities of a true male figure in you.

Just as men skip the beautiful high maintenance girlfriend for a simple woman for marriage, women do the same. You hardly see women flaunting with their sponsors (aka sugardaddy), but he remains in the background, funding her lifestyle while she merry with the man she truly love. The ideal will be her falling in love with a man that happens to be wealthy, but in the scenario of choosing between a rich man and a ordinarily man with potential, most women will go with the latter.

Some people are so poor, all they have is money. Dont be that guy.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by cassbeat(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2020
25tolife:
As funny as it may sound,i have made up my mind(last year november) not to toast a single girl..until i don hustle reach. No offence.
Seconded bro.. No asking a lady out till that doe has been made
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by contumely2: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:

Typical example of inferiority complex. The wife of the shell worker will still cheat with the teacher if he has more substance than him. You people overrate women.
Do riches attract women? Yes. Will it make them love you or be faithful to you? No.
Acquire riches for yourself not to attract women. Being a pauper wouldn't make you happy but saying you can only get women because of money makes you less than a human. Even dogs without money get females.

I wouldn't argue with a butterfly which thinks itself a bird just because it flies.

I used to be like you many years ago. It took me 15 years to understand how things work coupled with it's nitty gritties and niceties.

Until you understand the concept of consideration in law of contract and understand Adams smith principles, you will never know that even the personality you are talking about is like money.

They are on the same level in economics and can be seen as cash ie consideration.

At any rate, I doubt if we are on the same intellectual wavelength hence it appears we are speaking at cross purposes.
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by zed7: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2020
contumely2:

I wouldn't argue with a butterfly which thinks itself a bird just because it flies.

I used to be like you many years ago. It took me 15 years to understand how things work coupled with it's nitty gritties and niceties.

Until you understand the concept of consideration in law of contract and understand Adams smith principles, you will never know that even the personality you are talking about is like money.

They are on the same level in economics and can be seen as cash ie consideration.

At any rate, I doubt if we are on the same intellectual wavelength hence it appears we are speaking at cross purposes.

You know nothing. Accept and learn. 15 years ago we had since concluded our lessons and gained life experience.
We are talking common sense you are talking Adam Smith. In your attempt to be smart, you have proved to be foolish.
You might as well analyse using Freud and Socrates.

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Dabronze(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
It the way you present yourself that is going to determine how woman will relate to you not until you are rich
KOSEYAN NBE JO MAFO[i][/i]
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by nlPoster: 12:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
So dating girls is an achievement. undecided

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Tomide007: 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Hmm
Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Tomide007: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
If its only your money that attract babes, u need to step up a little.....even a goat that has money will attract babes.

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:

Nigerians think life starts and ends in Nigeria. That Nigerians will worship a monkey with money doesn't mean that's how it works worldwide. Confidence is inbuilt. There are a million men out there who are confident but ain't rich.

Women are not attracted to rich men, they are attracted to their wealth. BIG DIFFERENCE. Take the wealth away and the woman runs away. They are millions of average men who have suffered challenges and their wives stuck with them. A woman will stick with you if she loves you.
It's only on nairaland where ignorant boys are of the opinion that women don't love. Women love, even olosho has someone she loves. I would rather have one women love me than have ten women flock around me because they want to milk me.

As for opening my wallet, I believe in spoiling a woman who is in love with me. I wouldn't attract you by flaunting cash but when we become an item, expect me to support you because I have the resources to. Women have left me because they felt I was stingy at the dating stage. Those who genuinely loved the 'stingy guy' never regretted it.

I've been married for close to a decade and have dated a fair share of women. Most of you here only recycle what some ignorant guys say, guys with low self esteem and little or no experience. Money is good for everyone but it will fail you if you want to use it as a tool to buy love. Be guided.

Another fallen simp believing in the fallacy of love. Those women that love you will not hesitate to murder you when they feel slighted or when it suits their plan. Continue loving and spending money. All those women you claim to love you probably only see you as their maga. They just saw through the initial stinginess and realised they would gain long term if they sucked up to you and you think they stuck by you. Continue getting dating advice from zeeworld. Na you dem go chop no be me.

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by zed7: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Another fallen simp believing in the fallacy of love. Those women that love you will noy hesitate to murder you when they feel slighted or when it suits their plan. Continue loving and spending money. All those women you claim to love you probably only see you as their maga. They just saw through the initial stinginess and realised they would gain long term if they sucked up to you and you think they stuck by you. Continue getting dating advice from zeeworld. Na you dem go chop no be me.
You are still obviously a child.

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Go and use your self worth to attract temi otedola now abi dangote pikin.... cheesy
zed7:

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Money attracts a lady, self worth keeps a lady
.... so it is better to have the two... but nothing gives confidence in life like money..n what money cant do, more money will do.n

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by olaboy1: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2020
The truth is everyone cannot be badass alpha, let the beta providers continue in their roles as they are much needed to keep a good sexual market balance. Let them wine and dine the girls and take them on Dubai trips, they will soon realize how quickly her pu$&$y will dry up by their niceties.

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
zed7:

You are still obviously a child.

If that makes you feel less of a simp.

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 4:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
seanwilliam:
Money attracts a lady, self worth keeps a lady
.... so it is better to have the two... but nothing gives confidence in life like money..n what money cant do, more money will do.n

Don't mind them, they think I have self esteem issue for posting that...I've been bedding older ladies for long, even when I had nothing apart from looks, humor and confidence. But then, when it comes to all this small girl, they come with unnecessary stress, especially those young fine gals that believe they have class. But when you have money combined with your street confidence... you become unstoppable when it comes babes...In fact, you Will have to control yourself otherwise, pussy might wound you. That's what I'm talking about. Money stops many stress.

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by seanwilliam(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Don't mind them, they think I have self esteem issue for posting that...I've been bedding older ladies for long, even when I had nothing apart from looks, humor and confidence. But then, when it comes to all this small girl, they come with unnecessary stress, especially those young fine gals that believe they have class. But when you have money combined with your street confidence... you become unstoppable when it comes babes...In fact, you Will have to control yourself otherwise, pussy might wound you. That's what I'm talking about. Money stops many stress.
money attracts ladies of your taste to u, why your self confidence/worth keep them to you... reason be, no matter your self worth, if you don't have money, you cant roll with dangote pikin, otedola pikin ministers pikin and so on.. cos rich and exposed ladies mostly dont roll with guys of lower cadre... and if they do, it means they are currently benefiting something from you ( probably sex) for the main time.. sooner or later, they would dump you...it is a lady you see you will show self worths oo.. .

Bottom line, both are important but money is importantest if there is any words like that

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by Kingsteve(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
Only in Nigeria, that some misinformed youths think that the sole aim of making money is to impress chicks.

This topic has been done to death, and quite frankly...it's now a cliché.

Re: Guy Hustle O To Meet Better Babes by FreeSpirited: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kingsteve:
Only in Nigeria, that some misinformed youths think that the sole aim of making money is to impress chicks.

This topic has been done to death, and quite frankly...it's now a cliché.

You don't read and understand I guess...The transformative effect of money is what I'm talking about here. Even many rich big boys don't really spend much to fvck babes..but money improves their social value...and women like guys with high social value and standing...

Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? / In Love With Two Brothers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102