Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144219 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2013
cmega123: Same issue here. I stay in Benin.
On the letter, it was stated that though we will be based in Lagos, we could travel within and outside the country. Heard that there was a team attached to a company for 6 months and the company took care of the team's accommodation for the period. So, please i would need advice on how to proceed.

Bro I think you should get sm1 to stay wt or a place of ur own...cause first dnt think its all depts dat travel, 2nd doubt if you would travel within the first 6months of probation.

Facing same issue too, based in IB and lived there all my life. Presently tryin to get a relative or family friend to stay wt for atleast 6mnths before gettn my place.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eleleonyeka: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hi I'm also looking for a place to stay, I like the sound of this dolphin estate, pls how much is a miniflat there?
chidike:
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Cos your training is for 8 weeks within that period, PwC won't send you no where. Secondly, it's not all departments that travel, depends on the department where you've been assigned to. My advice to you is to go get a place or if you have a relative/friend you can stay with for a while then fine. Cos even if you're sent for a job outside lagos, you'll eventually come back. You should consider getting a place in dolphin estate. There are rooms within flats for rent there (you'll share a flat with other young working class guys) . If you're lucky to get the masters bedroom then you're good .
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
eleleonyeka: Hi I'm also looking for a place to stay, I like the sound of this dolphin estate, pls how much is a miniflat there?
To the best of my knowledge there's no mini flat there, its a 3bedroom flat that is usually let out to 3 different working class occupants. If you're interested i can get the agent's number for you from my colleague, she rented a masters bedroom there for about 350, but please you are on your own. i've never had any dealing with the agent, if you want to rent a place, make sure you meet the owner of the place and talk to neighbors as well, cos agents can be funny. So you don't come and say i gave you his number #justsaying. Or alternatively go to dolphin estate by yourself and ask around.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2013
I read 2ru dis thread and m finding it interesting. Just for the record I want to know if a graduate of Project management can apply in d near future. Currently in year 3. I pray ASUU releases us soon.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eleleonyeka: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2013
Thanks a lot dear, sounds like a good idea. Pls send me the agents number, its gonna be hard to find flatmates tho but not impossible. I better start looking. Pls If d masters bedroom is 350 then how much r the others?
chidike:
To the best of my knowledge there's no mini flat there, its a 3bedroom flat that is usually let out to 3 different working class occupants. If you're interested i can get the agent's number for you from my colleague, she rented a masters bedroom there for about 350, but please you are on your own. i've never had any dealing with the agent, if you want to rent a place, make sure you meet the owner of the place and talk to neighbors as well, cos agents can be funny. So you don't come and say i gave you his number #justsaying. Or alternatively go to dolphin estate by yourself and ask around.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eleleonyeka: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
Yeah u can but u need a 2.1.
harkindele: I read 2ru dis thread and m finding it interesting. Just for the record I want to know if a graduate of Project management can apply in d near future. Currently in year 3. I pray ASUU releases us soon.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by tobbie888(m): 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2013
Hi y'all. Been trying to get a mini-flat but d two-year upfront rent requirement is a litl too expensive for me. If u don't mind having a house-mate for a while and sharing the cost of rent pls holla. 07038704157.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
eleleonyeka: Thanks a lot dear, sounds like a good idea. Pls send me the agents number, its gonna be hard to find flatmates tho but not impossible. I better start looking. Pls If d masters bedroom is 350 then how much r the others?
Its not up to you to get flatmates, some already are taken... I've sent you the number. Good luck!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by tobbie888(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2013
Before August, by the way.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2013
eleleonyeka: Yeah u can but u need a 2.1.
Ok tnkz. Currently in 2.2 sha...above 3 points. I pray I make d 2.1. Still have 4 semsters to achieve dat.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ogbuanuca: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2013
I found this site, I think its gonna be helpful...but make sure u confirm the apartments. www.tolet.com.ng
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by taiwo3(m): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2013
U better do bro
harkindele:
Ok tnkz. Currently in 2.2 sha...above 3 points. I pray I make d 2.1. Still have 4 semsters to achieve dat.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by toseman(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2013
Helo room..apart frm having a 2.1,wt other lil but important things r also required/needed
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
toseman: Helo room..apart frm having a 2.1,wt other lil but important things r also required/needed
You ought to have completed NYSC or be in the process of doing so by a date that will be made known by PwC. Also you need to pass an online aptitude test, then a verification test at the PwC office, then an online personality test and finally the interview... Chai! Thank God oh! People get dropped at every stage of the recruitment process.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by toseman(m): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Tnks@chidike 4 d reply..mind if i send u an e-mail

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kory(f): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2013
Is there any hope that PWC might bring assurance to abuja cos m really thinking or remaining here
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Vavi: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
For those looking for accommodation,you can try oniru estate. It is not too far from pwc and it should be a 15-20minutes walk to pwc. It is a bit expensive but almost the same price as some places in dolphin. As a self contain costs around 400k. Just thought to share this. You can try that place too
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 8:38am On Jul 26, 2013
chai! October 2nd seems so far away, cant wait to see the look on my boss' face when I tender my resignation notice come August. oh October. ..why art thou so far....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2013
chidike: chai! October 2nd seems so far away, cant wait to see the look on my boss' face when I tender my resignation notice come August. oh October. ..why art thou so far....
sent an email. Pls respond
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kory(f): 9:29am On Jul 26, 2013
M nt resigning till september I need that salary before pwc starts paying me lower
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by yomihagin: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2013
kory: M nt resigning till september I need that salary before pwc starts paying me lower
. And how much do you think PWC will pay us per month ? I saw the details In the employment letter but calculating the per month salary is complicated
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2013
kory: M nt resigning till september I need that salary before pwc starts paying me lower
I'm also not resigning till September but I have to give a month's notice. so I'll submit my notice of resignation next month. I'll still get paid for September though I'll lose out on monthly airtime.
michaeled45: sent an email. Pls respond
reply sent.
yomihagin: . And how much do you think PWC will pay us per month ? I saw the details In the employment letter but calculating the per month salary is complicated
from what I've heard all those millions in the letter amounts to 142 for the first 6 months...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by nnajihelen: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
pls house when next would there be any pwc recruitment.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by taiwo3(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
march april may nxt yr
nnajihelen: pls house when next would there be any pwc recruitment.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
@Chidike

[reply sent.]

Not seen it ooo. Pls reply to the email u got the message from. Urgent pls
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by yomihagin: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
chidike:
I'm also not resigning till September but I have to give a month's notice. so I'll submit my notice of resignation next month. I'll still get paid for September though I'll lose out on monthly airtime.

reply sent.

from what I've heard all those millions in the letter amounts to 142 for the first 6 months...
. And what's d source my broda; incoming staff like us or staff who are already working there.The son of man needs dat info to make some decisions
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by a1ok(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2013
nnajihelen: pls house when next would there be any pwc recruitment.
They are currently recruiting experienced people and those with IFRS knowledge...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kory(f): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Heard from dier staffs that dier pay is 142k m wondering ow its calculated myself. Cos my monthly pay now is 168 n d totak is nt as much as pwc says so its confusing
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
kory: Heard from dier staffs that dier pay is 142k m wondering ow its calculated myself. Cos my monthly pay now is 168 n d totak is nt as much as pwc says so its confusing

The 168 u calc is gross. Remove tax and u will get 142. As for the tax deduction calc, ask the tax experts, nt me.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
kory: Heard from dier staffs that dier pay is 142k m wondering ow its calculated myself. Cos my monthly pay now is 168 n d totak is nt as much as pwc says so its confusing

The 168 u calc is gross. Remove tax and u will get 142. As for the tax deduction calc, ask the tax experts nt me.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kory(f): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
M net pay where I am now is 155 and dey pay us 13k as hardship dats 168 bt in pwc its 142 net dats wat m saying. Cos my total annual is less dan wat pwc is offering m just wondering y d take home pay is lower prolly d fringe benefits r more dats y n d leave allowance
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
kory: M net pay where I am now is 155 and dey pay us 13k as hardship dats 168 bt in pwc its 142 net dats wat m saying. Cos my total annual is less dan wat pwc is offering m just wondering y d take home pay is lower prolly d fringe benefits r more dats y n d leave allowance
mehn why do you now wanna leave, seems ok naa and pay's better. abi did you study accounting? or is it the job prospects?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.