Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144018 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Kolren: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
Had my interview June and got August. I think it has to do with if you are working or available to start immediately.
yomihagin: Pls is there anybody on d thread who indicated that they were working presently and got an august invite ? I am still on with my research.if u did june and got august invite pls say so too.If ur surname starts with O downloads and u got august too, pls tell us ? I want to know the methodology.thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
Vavi:
Hi,I'm the group presenter. I mmade it too.I'm so happy,despite your worries and all. Thank God.

Happy you also made it. 3rd June people, where are you? When are you resuming? August or October?
congrats Vavi. Got a success mail too. Resuming August 1st.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kcpumpin(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
masagoody: congrats plenti plenti to you. And to every successful person on this thread. Where the beam? Hope u go commot eye for my body and leave the other threads alone. Congrats once again to everyone. Cmega, am happy for you.
@icecrown, mine was also on the 11th of june. Was also unsuccessful.

fredugo:
Congrats dear nd 2 evry1 wh got a success mail. It isn't easy. Didnt make it dis time. Enjoy!!! smiley

Chuksaluta: Congrats to those that made it, wish you all the best with pwc. So sad I didn't make it.

Shake it off folks with the candid memory that reminds us that Gods time and plan for us is surely the best..

The Beam:

Na LIE! That oyel money,, we go gather chop am abeg. Wetin man dey find for Naija pass Oyel

This man.. Always aiming higher even after getting it high.
So u now want to live the Oyel dream? Lolz. Insatiable they say are man's wants.. U are a living example..

Congrats to everyone who made it thus far whether successfully or otherwise. The goodnews is that the fact that u made it this far in the recruitment process is proof that u are employable!! So be glad.. All u need to do is remember your strengths and work on your weaknesses..

U only need God's approved time and entity to prove your worth..

Chai!! Being active on this thread is one of the very habits I miss so badly. But its all for good..

Regards to all 2013 PwC thread forumites; past and current folks..

God bless u all in your career endearvours, Amen!!

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by soneee: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
@cmega,beam, I'm more excited for u guys dn for myself and I thnk God for answering all ur prayers. Wld see u guys in August.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Vavi: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
I'm resuming August too.
cmega123:
congrats Vavi. Got a success mail too. Resuming August 1st.
Kolren: August, you?
@yomihagin, I had the interview 3rd june n wld b resuming august n my surname starts with an O
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
soneee: @cmega,beam, I'm more excited for u guys dn for myself and I thnk God for answering all ur prayers. Wld see u guys in August.
thanks soneee. I look forward to seeing you too.
What about Nestle? Haven't you guys resumed? Thought Nestle was better.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Beamn4real(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
Unfortunately, didn't make it.. Well, it wz fun all d way... Wishin u guys a successful career @ PwC.. Cheers.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2013
Roliks09: take home pay - 142k. No, they dont provide accomodation. And I think HR wud be in the best position to answer if the letter can be picked by proxy.
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by yomihagin: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Vavi: I'm resuming August too.

@yomihagin, I had the interview 3rd june n wld b resuming august n my surname starts with an O
. Did u indicate that u were working somewhere ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ogbuanuca: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
dactrez:

Hey! We did on the sm day Congratss! I got in toO!! Thank God! Did you hear from the other crew pple.

Yes dearie...am so glad. U didn't send ur pin again. Mail it to me at ogbuanuca@gmail.com

Anu, shakira and amelia all got in too. Am happy for u!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
Wao. So this thread comes to a close now and joins the ranks of threads kept for posterity sake.

For all those who dint make it, trust me I know the weight of loss u feel. I empathise and urge you to take solace in the days yet to come when memory fades.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hello guys, big congrats to all successful folks on this thread...its been a long time coming. Would anyone possibly know if we'd be assigned to different units before or after the training? Thanks :-)
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Ugoh11: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
He for those ofnu dat wer for may30th holla at me if u made it please,i was d moderator for d second group.... I made it nd am for octbr resumption
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
TomClancy: Hello guys, big congrats to all successful folks on this thread...its been a long time coming. Would anyone possibly know if we'd be assigned to different units before or after the training? Thanks :-)

Heard after the training...just before trÀining ends
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by yomihagin: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Ugoh11: He for those ofnu dat wer for may30th holla at me if u made it please,i was d moderator for d second group.... I made it nd am for octbr resumption
. Congrats on that my broda.I'm also october.did u indicate dat u were working presently ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cuteyem(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kolren: August, you?
Yhh @ vavi and kolren I am so glad you guys made it even tho I can't place hu kolren is ryt now. Yes I was drilled most, for about 55 minutes and vavi did the interview time keeping. Anyways I'm a 1st August guy. See you guys then surely. Please other 3rd June guys let's hear you!!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cuteyem(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2013
How cum I keep seeing @Tom clancy and @armani NG everywhere. You guys have Diageo waiting for you oh! Lol
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ArmaniNG: 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
cuteyem: How cum I keep seeing @Tom clancy and @armani NG everywhere. You guys have Diageo waiting for you oh! Lol

Hahahaha....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by soneee: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2013
Not heard frm dm yet. Wld see u nxt mnth. Wld ask especially for the beam!!
cmega123:
thanks soneee. I look forward to seeing you too.
What about Nestle? Haven't you guys resumed? Thought Nestle was better.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2013
wordthots:

Heard after the training...just before trÀining ends
thanks wordthots...a current employee said the same thing.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2013
cuteyem: How cum I keep seeing @Tom clancy and @armani NG everywhere. You guys have Diageo waiting for you oh! Lol
lol...very funny cuteyem. GueSs we've all been job hunting together for a while :-).
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2013
It is so funny how the house became so dry suddenly. Where is The Beam, my paddy
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by NDFischer: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2013
joboy834: It is so funny how the house became so dry suddenly. Where is The Beam, my paddy
Yeah.. That's true. Where is yomiHagin? Are you through with your research? What is the outcome?

The beam too, seems to be silent.

Congrats once more to all.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
ND_Fischer:
Yeah.. That's true. Where is yomiHagin? Are you through with your research? What is the outcome?

The beam too, seems to be silent.

Congrats once more to all.

Are u to resume on oct 2 too? Anyway, I'm going on monday to view dt offer letter. I can't wait o!!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by NDFischer: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
joboy834:

Are u to resume on oct 2 too? Anyway, I'm going on monday to view dt offer letter. I can't wait o!!!
Yes. I am for October too. And I'll definitely be there on monday to take that letter too.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2013
ND_Fischer:
Yes. I am for October too. And I'll definitely be there on monday to take that letter too.

joboy834:

Same here... smiley see y'all on monday cool.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Pisces290(f): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2013
joboy834:

I am also resuming october 2nd. Sadly I dunno anyone resuming then too.this almost feels like nysc batch a and b all over again.Did my interview on May 23rd and I did indicate I was currently working.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by taiwo3(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2013
Resumn oct 2
Pisces290:
I am also resuming october 2nd. Sadly I dunno anyone resuming then too.this almost feels like nysc batch a and b all over again.Did my interview on May 23rd and I did indicate I was currently working.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Westlord: 8:30am On Jul 11, 2013
Congrats 2 every1 who made PwC 2013 recruitment.
Its okay I didn't make it but much better that I have to develope my profile. I have placed embargo on application.
Thanks to God
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by RealJabak: 8:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Anyone from May 17...please indicate. Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by thelicious: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2013
Westlord: Congrats 2 every1 who made PwC 2013 recruitment.
Its okay I didn't make it but much better that I have to develope my profile. I have placed embargo on application.
Thanks to God

Placing an embargo on application doesn't change anything instead it reduces the opportunities you have. I failed ernst and young interview, pz cussons and kpmg. I was torn and broken and refused 2 apply again, and when I saw PwC I could not just let the opportunity pass me by. I feel better stuffs are yet to come. Don't give up.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
thelicious:

Placing an embargo on application doesn't change anything instead it reduces the opportunities you have. I failed ernst and young interview, pz cussons and kpmg. I was torn and broken and refused 2 apply again, and when I saw PwC I could not just let the opportunity pass me by. I feel better stuffs are yet to come. Don't give up.
nice words. Never give up. Keep trying. Personally, i didn't pass Chevron interview last year, Shell aptitude test last year, Nestle interview and Heineken interview this year. I didnt give up. Just keep trying. The best is yet to come. Just know what you are worth and don't let any HR personnel or regret mail make you alter that image of your self worth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.