Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 (144015 Views)

Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013... / GSK Recruits Graduate Trainees In Nigeria 2013 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by myaar: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2013
Pls for dose that has collected the letter, pls did dey ask for ID card? Urgent reply pls

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by RealJabak: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2013
myaar: Pls for dose that has collected the letter, pls did dey ask for ID card? Urgent reply pls

No they didn't.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by myaar: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2013
Thanks love
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Vavi: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2013
Please those that have collected their letters, did they tell you location of training and after training location? Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
chidike: Wow! Was nice meeting wordthots, Naffysah, joboy and everyone else. Can't wait to start in October. I think from my calculation the monthly take home is 169 shey?

Wrong. The gross is basic+H+T. Then calc tax on it to get ur net. At the end u get 142k net in ur account.

242,393 is for annual leave allowance which is due at june (pwc FY end). Bt since we re starting by oct, it will be prorated and mind u the net is paid ( 100% - 19.2% tax ). Filling of the leave allowance form is due by April every year. Payment is made annually, so not par of ur monthly take home.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by temiremi: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
joboy834:

Wrong. The gross is basic+H+T. Then calc tax on it to get ur net. At the end u get 142k net in ur account.

242,393 is for annual leave allowance which is due at june (pwc FY end). Bt since we re starting by oct, it will be prorated and mind u the net is paid ( 100% - 19.2% tax ). Filling of the leave allowance form is due by April every year. Payment is made annually, so not par of ur monthly take home.

how'd u know all this? And shouldnt tax come off basic pay? I dont think we should be paying tax on allowances as well.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kory(f): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
Does any one have an idea of our locations after training. Would some people be posted to abuja
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
temiremi:

how'd u know all this? And shouldnt tax come off basic pay? I dont think we should be paying tax on allowances as well.

Ok. Time will speak!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by temiremi: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
joboy834:

Ok. Time will speak!
hey, no quarrel. I'm trying to understand sth u already understand. So??
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by a1ok(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Congratz @ xenox and workthoughts, and others, known and yet unknown. Its a challenging career. Keep an open mind and you'll get the best out of it. Cheers.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by a1ok(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
temiremi:

PAYE is on all earnings, including allowances and benefits-in-kind. Tax/Accounting stuff
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by joboy834: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
a1ok:

PAYE is on all earnings, including allowances and benefits-in-kind. Tax/Accounting stuff

Pls tell them. Haven't u heard of taxable benefit? Anyway, after confirmation(finishing ur 6months probation) u get 170k net and ur leave allowance with ur performance benefit increases. Dat is d level A2
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by temiremi: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
joboy834:

Pls tell them. Haven't u heard of taxable benefit? Anyway, after confirmation(finishing ur 6months probation) u get 170k net and ur leave allowance with ur performance benefit increases. Dat is d level A2
ok. Thx
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by solexy7: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
In other news,what's d dress code
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eleleonyeka: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2013
There are some people that were invited for a meeting at pwc today, new recruits like us, pls I'd like to know wat the meeting is about. And pls pls pls !!!!!... Wat is the dresscode for ladies?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by knightserv: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2013
RealJabak:

Hmmm...left the rom a while ago. Yomihagin, Tomclancy, Rexphobia....it was nice meeting you guys. wordthots so you were there too? Pls describe yourself wink

yesso, i was dere wink...black suit and blue tie
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by wordthots: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2013
solexy7: In other news,what's d dress code

Heard suit monday - friday o tongue
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by taiwo3(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
negotiate on their expected salary they indicated i tink
eleleonyeka: There are some people that were invited for a meeting at pwc today, new recruits like us, pls I'd like to know wat the meeting is about. And pls pls pls !!!!!... Wat is the dresscode for ladies?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by cuteyem(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hey guys it seems some of us have a lot of pwc knowledge. Just wanted to know...what does it take to be thrown out after the first six months? cos I think that rarely ever happens
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by yomihagin: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
joboy834: @ yomi, I jst left. I ve decided to stick with the oct 2 jare. I like the faces I saw for the oct 2 . Lol

See ya!!!
. Me too.October will soon came.Na season film go reign till then
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Rexphobia(m): 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
I'm beginning to see individualism subtly gaining presence here...less posts and updates and hoarding of vital information.

So all the team spirit displayed before the success mails started pouring in was a facade or it's just me?

My 2 kobo
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by eleleonyeka: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2013
Ok, thanks.
tai wo: negotiate on their expected salary they indicated i tink
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Good morning pals. Just want to share this and hope it helps someone out there.
Presently, i am in PHC for a training programme and it would be hectic to go over to Lagos to get my letter and sign the acceptance form and come back to PHC to complete the training. So, someone suggested i call Mrs. Banke. This i did and i was so delighted at her response. She said the letter can be scanned and sent to me via mail. This i would print out, scan and sign the appropriate places, scan and send back to her. This saves me a lot of things, notably time and money.
Cheers!!!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by sleekeagle: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2013
cmega123: Good morning pals. Just want to share this and hope it helps someone out there.
Presently, i am in PHC for a training programme and it would be hectic to go over to Lagos to get my letter and sign the acceptance form and come back to PHC to complete the training. So, someone suggested i call Mrs. Banke. This i did and i was so delighted at her response. She said the letter can be scanned and sent to me via mail. This i would print out, scan and sign the appropriate places, scan and send back to her. This saves me a lot of things, notably time and money.
Cheers!!!
[size=8pt][/size]

Why didn't I think of dis? Damn!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by a1ok(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2013
wordthots:

Heard suit monday - friday o tongue

That's true.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by a1ok(m): 9:04am On Jul 18, 2013
cuteyem: Hey guys it seems some of us have a lot of pwc knowledge. Just wanted to know...what does it take to be thrown out after the first six months? cos I think that rarely ever happens

Umm...hasn't happened yet, to my knowledge. Unless u hv a rili bad attitude to work n people, u r unlikely to hv issues in yo 1st year. U r generally expected to be learning @ dat point...

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by ogbuanuca: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Helo guys,

I will be moving into lagos solely for this job, and I'll love suggestions on how best to tackle accommodation issue. Someone suggested i get a place at surulere.

If anyone is open to having a housemate, just contact me. Will be resuming on Oct. Mobile: 08070354889 BBM: 29129E56

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by kory(f): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2013
I have such problems cos I stay in abuja. Would also love advice cos lagos hold up na die
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2013
Same issue here. I stay in Benin.
On the letter, it was stated that though we will be based in Lagos, we could travel within and outside the country. Heard that there was a team attached to a company for 6 months and the company took care of the team's accommodation for the period. So, please i would need advice on how to proceed.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment Nigeria – 2013 by chidike(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2013
cmega123: Same issue here. I stay in Benin.
On the letter, it was stated that though we will be based in Lagos, we could travel within and outside the country. Heard that there was a team attached to a company for 6 months and the company took care of the team's accommodation for the period. So, please i would need advice on how to proceed.
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Cos your training is for 8 weeks within that period, PwC won't send you no where. Secondly, it's not all departments that travel, depends on the department where you've been assigned to. My advice to you is to go get a place or if you have a relative/friend you can stay with for a while then fine. Cos even if you're sent for a job outside lagos, you'll eventually come back. You should consider getting a place in dolphin estate. There are rooms within flats for rent there (you'll share a flat with other young working class guys) . If you're lucky to get the masters bedroom then you're good .

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (59) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.