Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! (5843 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2013
You read right! Drop us a reason why valentines day is special to you and win a personalised message from a celebrity!

Myself and the guest celebrity will screen shortlisted entries and choose a winner.

I'll be dropping clues on who the celeb is so keep it coming, don't be shy grin

Any attempt to derail will be dealt with! Please don't shame Nairaland undecided

Winner will be announced at 8pm cheesy
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by kandiikane(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2013
If it's not tonto dike or lynxx I nor send. tongue

So, who is it?

1 Like

Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2013
valentine day is just very special to me cos when i was in my early teenage(13/14), i had this very pretty gurl that we always did follow ourselves like the fan blades in the end of the term's school report card.
We did go home together in her mum's car anytime after the end of the term or mid term holiday as a border. Her mum worked in our school so very easy for her to convey us home.
We were very found of each other that we did everything in common without allowing any of our classmates to interfere, though restricted by the different hostels we stayed.
I discovered that i started developing the affection, love! u said? I dont know o cos i was still immature to understand what it was then.
Later my elder brothers noticing our intimacy started propagating the effontery to ask her out in me. But the liver wasn't there. My brothers had been talking about feb 14 as a valentine day, a day to show ur loved ones that you love them. Fortunately, we had a mid term holiday during that valentine and it was even on saturday.
Like it had always been, i went to her house to play with her on that val day. As we were talking, we heard the radio talking about the valentine, we changed the topic of our discussion to the valentine. Later i asked her who was her valentine and she paused for a while and mentioned my name. I asked again to ascertain what i heard and she repeated it. Was very glad is an understatement. I told her that i'm coming, I rushed down home. Fortunately, i met my naughty bros and told them. They asked me for my response and i said nothing. One of them laced me a dirty slap and said don't be slack, 'every opportunity lost can never be regained'. Immediately he sent me back to tell her she is also my val. It was like heaven would fall down on me when i went back to see her. Alas i said 'U too are my val' stammering and about to run away. She called me back and asked if i was serious. In my mind, i was thinking brother Peter(my brother that sent me back) had put me to my doom today. But the gurl just said she loves me. I stood still like a lake. And since then, we became gf and bf.
Everytime i remember val, i always recall that nostalgic scene, slap, the brothers and 'every opportunity lost can never be regained'.

5 Likes

Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Seun(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2013
I hope it's Tonto Dike tongue
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tgirl4real(f): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lol

I hope it's 9ice, 2face, Iyanya, Donjazzy or Jayjay okocha. tongue

BTW, na only personalised message? What about a lunch date or dinner? tongue

It's better to drop hints so as to attract people.

I wouldn't mind meeting Tiwa Savage sha.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
I will appreciate having a date with a female celeb though.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by kandiikane(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
Seun: I hope it's Tonto Dike tongue

Put your tongue back in joorh! cheesy
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lol! I thought Nigerians didn't like Tonto Dike.

Sorry Kandii, its not Lynxxx I would have loved that too. Tgirl is close though!

Hmm, I am yet to see any real responses coz that will make me drop clues and the celeb is worth it! Did I mention it might be a video message? grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by kandiikane(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2013
Is it 9ice?
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Mynd44: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2013
I already know who.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
if na Osewa, no thank YOu! Wasiu? All d way baby! pick me!cheesy
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lol Osewa na celeb oo! But not him

Stop guessing and drop ur own piece jor
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Obinoscopy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
Is it Tiwa Savage? cheesy I'd do anything to get her, anything! smiley
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by 2legit2qwt: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
It's Beyonce, I just found out from the soccer prophet
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Is it Tiwa Savage? cheesy I'd do anything to get her, anything! smiley
You'll just have to find out.. Just keep imagining ur name out of those beautifully shaped lips of hers. You know what to do cheesy
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Slyr0x: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Who is the celeb? Kat deluna?
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Obinoscopy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe:
You'll just have to find out.. Just keep imagining ur name out of those beautifully shaped lips of hers. You know what to do cheesy
Oooouuuuu, Serious?! I'm already feeling the butterflies flutter in ma stomach.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Well,most people feel we should show love everyday and that making one day special is overrated but I beg to differ. Most times we get so caught up wit work,the kids and school that we just ignore our partners(sometimes not intentional) but I feel valentine is that special time to pause and reminisce on times spent together,to laugh,go out,have fun,to just block the world out that day and make it a time for you because with all the drama in our lives we don't get that chance everyday........
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
Awww, that's cute sandyylove smiley
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
Slyr0x: Who is the celeb? Kat deluna?
Hmmm, right now the celeb is anything you want her to be lol!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by creativemusic: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Hardeydamola(m): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
February 14th happens to be my birthday and the start of the greatest relationship am into,a love affair that clocked 4years today......Why isnt val gonna be special 2me?Infact its d mst special dae of moi lyf..
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Mynd44: 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
Val might be seen as a way for most people in relationships to exchange love and gifts but to me, Valentine is a day to remind ourselves that we have a responsibility to the society and everyone around up. We have to reach out to those who are less priviledge around us.

Although we should always do that but we should use Vals day as a day to remind ourselves and use it as a day to do extra to reach out to those in the inner cities around us. There are too many people around us who need help and nothing is too small even if it is our presence and encouragement cos they need it.

We cannot leave these people to themselves as that will make us less human and we must not loose our humanity.

That is what Val means to me........
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
Tolexander, I see you.

Thanks Damola and Mynd smiley
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 3:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
Just a reminder that Im not giving any further warnings before ur banned for derailing.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Jcob(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
In a world of hustling and bustling,

We all work hard to be the best,

Forgetting that peace within is the greatest happiness,

Money has no place in love,

Moments shared with others are well treasured,

In the cosmos of I want to be the best, we do little to show our soft side,

Until came St. Valentine to disrupt our thinking,

And tell us to love no matter how industrious we are,

February 14, a day to love and be loved,

Even beggers and charity homes bear witness,

The softer part of all is felt,

Gifts shared,lips locked, full hugs, friendship renewed, malice dissolved,

For the first time in a year, more people smile more than they do in other days of the year,

Nothing like love, when you look up to a day like this to make it count.

It brings inner joy and peace of mind.

Part of my love is also sharing this peace.

I can now know that have done my best in telling people why love counts.

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by billionman: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2013

Oh oh no wonder her post always get to front page

1 Like

Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by mysticgal(f): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
the only local blogger we have deliliah ikeji.val day is 2 show luv 2 ur kids,wifey,lover,collegue,and lespriviledged etc
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
i was thinking about it.
So your tonto dike story filling nairaland front pagd is a cunny way of proposing to her!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
I'm 99% sure the celeb is Don Jazzy.this is his kinda thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Bukky Releases New D!rty Photos, She Over Did Shows Everything (see Photo / Shameful : See This Lady Facebook Profile Photo / Top 10 Richest Families In Nigeria (forbes List, 2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.