Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! (5845 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
kandiikane:

Na wa oo. So, you only told her now?
No, confirmed this morning. Didn't even say she had a show just confirmed a personal message for tonight. Maybe she forgot to mention.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
Tolexander, a message from our local celeb grin (not the actual message)

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/47unvnpgpx0ghd8/Commercial%20from%20Badosky.m4a]Commercial Break[/url]
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe:
No, confirmed this morning. Didn't even say she had a show just confirmed a personal message for tonight. Maybe she forgot to mention.
so my message don enter voicemail be that?
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2013
sandyylove: What's the celeb's name please?
The celeb is sexy hot and has done a song with Iyanya wink
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
cool cool cool grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Oahray: 10:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
'Local celeb' grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2013
Representing### grin cool
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Wey Tolly? Tolex,baba talk na! Oh boi, do quick me wan resume lapanshing mehn... angry
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 10:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe: Tolexander, a message from our local celeb grin (not the actual message)

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/47unvnpgpx0ghd8/Commercial%20from%20Badosky.m4a]Commercial Break[/url]
try rap for me make i hear am.
Comment reserved untill when the reserved would be commented!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wey Tolly? Tolex,baba talk na! Oh boi, do quick me wan resume lapanshing mehn... angry
na wetin be lapanshing? Ok i wan hear ur rappe!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ayobase(m): 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
What a wild goose chase!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/4csxx9g61duiopt/For%20Tolexander.m4a]For Tolexander[/url]
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe: [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/4csxx9g61duiopt/For%20Tolexander.m4a]For Tolexander[/url]

Idowuogbo's voice is too gbaski grin grin grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by WebSurfer(m): 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lolz
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
i couldn't hear anything from the download. May be due to the application that clears off every nauseating voice on the fone which i installed.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2013
Tolexander: i couldn't hear anything from the download. May be due to the application that clears off every nauseating voice on the fone which i installed.
Guy, respect ya self mehn... Wot nonsense? undecided

Ije, u on ya own o! Dis Malu don begin mescafo. Msteeeew!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Guy, respect ya self mehn... Wot nonsense? undecided

Ije, u on ya own o! Dis Malu don begin mescafo. Msteeeew!
wat? What i do?
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe: [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/4csxx9g61duiopt/For%20Tolexander.m4a]For Tolexander[/url]
k! Wana hear the song!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by luxanne(f): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
grin grin grin yepa! grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2013
Choi my gal is baaaaaaaaaad cool

Lmao grin grin grin

Sempe for you mama.

Ijebabe, you be amurobber.cheesy
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Lot's of sick people on NL. It's a BIG family. grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Goldenheart(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2013
Obinoscopy: Is it Tiwa Savage? cheesy I'd do anything to get her, anything! smiley
Just shut up dere.......Teewaa is moin......we speak everytime..
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 12:03am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Choi my gal is baaaaaaaaaad cool

Lmao grin grin grin

Sempe for you mama.

who was banned?
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08am On Feb 15, 2013
Brand_new: Lot's of sick people on NL. It's a BIG family. grin
Hehehe..na so! Ara gba ndi ara kian tinz... Fi le! Don't scream... cool
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: Choi my gal is baaaaaaaaaad cool

Lmao grin grin grin

Sempe for you mama.

Baby miliki, my treatment don finish o! Na u remain. grin grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2013
luxanne: grin grin grin yepa! grin
Wetin happen? cheesy grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hehehe..na so! Ara gba ndi ara kian tinz... Fi le! Don't scream... cool
I'm used to it, trust me. Looking forward to more voice notes on here. Seems that's the new craze now.*wink, wink* Just try form sweetness in the talk session cuz me I no dey feel all this gra gra from Nairaland babes o! grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by IamaChosen: 2:58am On Feb 15, 2013
You are listening to satanic, demonic inspired musics that will take you to hell if you fail to repent. Somebody loves you and wants to take you to Heaven...He's Jesus. Stop your sins today.

A seducer is not a christian.....Do not be deceived, God commands inward and outward holiness. You cannot dress to cause men to lust after you and still remain guiltless...God cares how you dress....that's the reason He changed the apron Adam and Eve put on to animal skin for proper covering, Genesis 3:21
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by IamaChosen: 3:01am On Feb 15, 2013
If you die now, where will you spend eternity?
self-service, fornication, adultery, prostitution (private or public), patronizing LovePeddlers, abortion, lesbianism, homosexualism, watching Indecency (I Corinthians 6:9-10), or any form of immorality is a sin, you need to repent.
See, www.thelordschosenworld.org
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 5:59am On Feb 15, 2013
[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/47unvnpgpx0ghd8/Commercial%20from%20Badosky.m4a]Commercial Break[/url][/quote]
interesting! Nice and funny to hear to clear wipe off the stressful day anyway. Just trying to see if i could gat more.
Moreover who has the voice note?
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 6:01am On Feb 15, 2013
IamaChosen: You are listening to satanic, demonic inspired musics that will take you to hell if you fail to repent. Somebody loves you and wants to take you to Heaven...He's Jesus. Stop your sins today.

A seducer is not a christian.....Do not be deceived, God commands inward and outward holiness. You cannot dress to cause men to lust after you and still remain guiltless...God cares how you dress....that's the reason He changed the apron Adam and Eve put on to animal skin for proper covering, Genesis 3:21
u need taking ur drug.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by harlos: 6:10am On Feb 15, 2013
IamaChosen: You are listening to satanic, demonic inspired musics that will take you to hell if you fail to repent. Somebody loves you and wants to take you to Heaven...He's Jesus. Stop your sins today.

are u ok sha Na gospel u dey preach ni abi wetin Go find better thing do and commot from here joor

Photos Of Pretty Splash FM Presenter Ronke Giwa / Dagrin: Late Singer’s Mum Receives August Visitors On 10th Year Anniversary / Bbnaija Lucy Turns A Deaf Ear To Her Fans, Puts Her Boobs On Display Again.