Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! (5827 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Obinoscopy(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldenheart: Just shut up dere.......Teewaa is moin......we speak everytime..
Will u sharraaapp dia angry. Tiwa is mine, don't even think about it!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by 2legit2qwt: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2013
Tolexander: [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/47unvnpgpx0ghd8/Commercial%20from%20Badosky.m4a]Commercial Break[/url][url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/4csxx9g61duiopt/For%20Tolexander.m4a]For Tolexander[/url] interesting! Nice and funny to hear to clear wipe off the stressful day anyway. Just trying to see if i could gat more.
Moreover who has the voice note?
Idowu
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2013
Tolexander: [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/47unvnpgpx0ghd8/Commercial%20from%20Badosky.m4a]Commercial Break[/url][url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/4csxx9g61duiopt/For%20Tolexander.m4a]For Tolexander[/url] interesting! Nice and funny to hear to clear wipe off the stressful day anyway. Just trying to see if i could gat more.
Moreover who has the voice note?
Voice note belongs to idowuogbo!
Sorry to inform you that the personal message won't be coming in. The death of Goldie Harvey has put the music industry in chaos and the message would be insensitive at this time. I hope you understand.
Thanks for your time and being patient all the while smiley if the message comes through I'll send to you by PM.
Badosky I dey gbadun you wella, thanks for being my val hehe kiss
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2013
Oops the singer was to be Tiwa Savage.

See ya head, who dash you tongue its Emma Nyra! Iyanya's protege and the sexy singer in his 'Your Waist' video cheesy
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2013
ijebabe: .

See ya head, who dash you tongue its Emma Nyra! Iyanya's protege and the sexy singer in his 'Your Waist' video cheesy

I LOVE that lady. She's the reason why the "Your Waist" video is trending!!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2013
ijebabe:
Voice note belongs to idowuogbo!
Sorry to inform you that the personal message won't be coming in. The death of Goldie Harvey has put the music industry in chaos and the message would be insensitive at this time. I hope you understand.
Thanks for your time and being patient all the while smiley if the message comes through I'll send to you by PM.
Badosky I dey gbadun you wella, thanks for being my val hehe kiss
so na idowu gat that voice? I go try delete am now now. Cos if d sound tey for my fone, i go just dey use am masturbate my ear all night long.
K, no qualm!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Mynd44: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2013
And I thought it was one interesting celeb...
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
Tolexander: so na idowu gat that voice? I go try delete am now now. Cos if d sound tey for my fone, i go just dey use am masturbate my ear all night long.
K, no qualm!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by simdam500(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
Tolexander: valentine day is just very special to me cos when i was in my early teenage(13/14), i had this very pretty gurl that we always did follow ourselves like the fan blades in the end of the term's school report card.
We did go home together in her mum's car anytime after the end of the term or mid term holiday as a border. Her mum worked in our school so very easy for her to convey us home.
We were very found of each other that we did everything in common without allowing any of our classmate to interfere, though restricted by the different hostels that we stayed.
I discovered that i started developing the affection, love! u said? I dont know o cos i was still immature to understand what it was then.
Later my elder brothers noticing our intimacy started propagating the effontery to ask her out in me. But the liver wasn't there. My brothers have been talking about feb 14 as a valentine day, a day to show ur loved ones that you love them. Fortunately, we had a mid term during that valentine and it was even on saturday.
Like it had always been, i went to her house to play with her on that val day. As we were talking, we heard the radio talking about the valentine, we changed the topic of our discussion to the valentine. Later i asked her who was her valentine and she paused for a while and mentioned my name. I asked again to ascertain what i heard and she repeated it. Was very glad is an understatement. I told her that am coming and rushed down home. Fortunately, i met my naughty bros and told them. They asked me for my response and i said nothing. One of them laced me a dirty slap and said don't be slack, every opportunity lost can never be regained. Immediately he sent me back to tell her she is also my val. It was like heaven would fall down on me when i went back to see her. Alas i said 'U too are my val' stammering and about to run away. She called me back and asked if i was serious. In my mind, i was thinking brother Peter(my brother that sent me back) had put me to my doom today. But the gurl just said she loves me. I stood still like a lake. And since then, we became gf and bf.
Everytime i remembered val, i always have that nostalgic scene, slap, the brothers and 'every opportunity lost can never be regained'.
yea u right. Ur bros just acted just lyk ma elder bros too. He'll even ask me to woo an elderly lady @ age 12-13. By d time he left d street. Pple wil say "u knw even resemble ur bro" cos i'm always shy too tho.
Did u still contact ur prexxxty gurl
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
simdam500: yea u right. Ur bros just acted just lyk ma elder bros too. He'll even ask me to woo an elderly lady @ age 12-13. By d time he left d street. Pple wil say "u knw even resemble ur bro" cos i'm always shy too tho.
Did u still contact ur prexxxty gurl
u ard shy to carry on?
Mine is even worse than those bros.
The gurl travelled out of the country after our SSCE. And no social media then except for yahoomail. Sad to tell you she is now happily married with a son.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
I thought the so called celeb was a video girl or do I become a celeb is I appeared on Wande cole's video with a bottle of Champagne bursting a few dance steps ? Hell no, so as blunt as it may sound, your Neya friend doesn't look like a celeb to me. *frowns*
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by nidera(f): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tolexander:
don't mind those bros! Na so dem dey do. Though i also have assumed that responsibility now. It is fun mehn! Mentor those young chaps and give them the liver, gut, effontery to approach those pretty chics in the area.

really?,mentor them codedly and not with a slap pls
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
nidera:

really?,mentor them codedly and not with a slap pls
I will surely do.

Moreover, this thread don tey, na wetin make you dig am out? grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by nidera(f): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tolexander:
I will surely do.

Moreover, this thread don tey, na wetin make you dig am out? grin
y
I discovered new thing dat I don't even know abt d forum,,,,I tried accessing it bt don't ve idea of what is happening here,,mine is just to read d news that's all
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
nidera:
y
I discovered new thing dat I don't even know abt d forum,,,,I tried accessing it bt don't ve idea of what is happening here,,mine is just to read d news that's all
alright.

What new thing have you discovered?
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by nidera(f): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
Tolexander:
alright.

What new thing have you discovered?

dat I can interact with ppl here,,I never knew u respondd to my comment and d likes of others
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 5:31am On Jul 18, 2015
nidera:

dat I can interact with ppl here,,I never knew u respondd to my comment and d likes of others
it is a community, members do interact.

Through this, deals have been made, families have been set up and people have been decieved and duped.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by nidera(f): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tolexander:
it is a community, members do interact.

Through this, deals have been made, families have been set up and people have been decieved and duped.

noted,bt its kinda boring to me cus its just to comment and dats all I know for now,,,ppl don't put dia real pix and bla bla
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
nidera:

noted,bt its kinda boring to me cus its just to comment and dats all I know for now,,,ppl don't put dia real pix and bla bla
some members have their pix uploaded in their profile.

This is just a forum where people meeet, they can keep up with the meeting off site.

Phyno Blasts Hushpuppi For Calling Him Out For Wearing A Fake Wristwatch / U.K Man Squanders ₦4.6Billion Lotto, Now Working ₦4,000 Per Hour(Pics) / Anthony Joshua Brings His Mother To Watch His Fight For The First Time