Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! (5832 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / When U Get Married To A Celebrity Branch Manager, Lol (Photo) / Interview With Celebrity Desmond Elliot: Why I Run Away From Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by NaLaugh: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
Valentine's day is very special to me because.. uhm, well the reason is ehn,.. wahahappin was uhm, ehm.. BRB
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Walexy96: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
You really make my day I can't stop laughing. Almost the same story but I don't have time to type. Those days hmm grin grin grin
Tolexander: valentine day is just very special to me cos when i was in my early teenage(13/14), i had this very pretty gurl that we always did follow ourselves like the fan blades in the end of the term's school report card.
We go home together in her mum's car anytime after the end of the term or mid term holiday as a border. Her mum worked in our school so very easy for her to convey us home.
We were very found of each other that we did everything in common without allowing any of our classmate to interfere, though restricted by the different hostels that we stayed.
I discovered that i started developing the affection, love! u said? I dont know o cos i was still immature to understand what it was then.
Later my elder brothers noticing our intimacy started propagating the effontery to ask her out in me. But the liver wasn't there. My brothers have been talking about feb 14 as a valentine day, a day to show ur loved ones that you love them. Fortunately, we had a mid term during that valentine and it was even on saturday.
Like it had always been, i went to her house to play with her on that val day. As we were talking, we heard the radio talking about the valentine, we changed the topic of our discussion to the valentine. Later i asked her who was her valentine and she paused for a while and mentioned my name. I asked again to ascertain what i heard and she repeated it. Was very glad is an understatement. I told her that am coming and rushed down home. Fortunately, i met my naughty bros and told them. They asked me for my response and i said nothing. One of them laced me a dirty slap and said don't be slack, every opportunity lost can never be regained. Immediately he sent me back to tell her she is also my val. It was like heaven would fall down on me when i went back to see her. Alas i said 'U too are my val' stammering and about to run away. She called me back and asked if i was serious. In my mind, i was thinking brother Peter(my brother that sent me back) had put me to my doom today. But the gurl just said she loves me. I stood still like a lake. And since then, we became gf and bf.
Everytime i remembered val, i always have that nostalgic scene, slap, the brothers and 'every opportunity lost can never be regained'.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2013
It has to be from Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, TONTO DIKEH and Mercy Aigbe cheesy
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2013
Seun: I hope it's Tonto Dike tongue

Haha. At last, Seun don confess. grin
More Tonto Dikeh threads o the FP please. cheesy
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by alexy147(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
14th febuary..A day I have relection of the life of my patron saint St.Valentine.Through that,i rekindle my zeal of ways of showing love to people around me and the needy in the society..
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by tolukatey(f): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Valentines day is a special day 4 me cos its dis day few years ago I gave ma life to Christ. TUJ
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by nidera(f): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2013
Tolexander: valentine day is just very special to me cos when i was in my early teenage(13/14), i had this very pretty gurl that we always did follow ourselves like the fan blades in the end of the term's school report card.
We go home together in her mum's car anytime after the end of the term or mid term holiday as a border. Her mum worked in our school so very easy for her to convey us home.
We were very found of each other that we did everything in common without allowing any of our classmate to interfere, though restricted by the different hostels that we stayed.
I discovered that i started developing the affection, love! u said? I dont know o cos i was still immature to understand what it was then.
Later my elder brothers noticing our intimacy started propagating the effontery to ask her out in me. But the liver wasn't there. My brothers have been talking about feb 14 as a valentine day, a day to show ur loved ones that you love them. Fortunately, we had a mid term during that valentine and it was even on saturday.
Like it had always been, i went to her house to play with her on that val day. As we were talking, we heard the radio talking about the valentine, we changed the topic of our discussion to the valentine. Later i asked her who was her valentine and she paused for a while and mentioned my name. I asked again to ascertain what i heard and she repeated it. Was very glad is an understatement. I told her that am coming and rushed down home. Fortunately, i met my naughty bros and told them. They asked me for my response and i said nothing. One of them laced me a dirty slap and said don't be slack, every opportunity lost can never be regained. Immediately he sent me back to tell her she is also my val. It was like heaven would fall down on me when i went back to see her. Alas i said 'U too are my val' stammering and about to run away. She called me back and asked if i was serious. In my mind, i was thinking brother Peter(my brother that sent me back) had put me to my doom today. But the gurl just said she loves me. I stood still like a lake. And since then, we became gf and bf.
Everytime i remembered val, i always have that nostalgic scene, slap, the brothers and 'every opportunity lost can never be regained'.
[color=#550000][/color] i cn't stp laughn,luks lyk u ve naughty and friendly brodas?i ve a lot 2 say on ds ur write up bt let me cntnue my laughn abeg
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
message from celebrity undecided the one their PA will write
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by francescainnoce(f): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Valentines day is just a normal 24 hours like every other day..but its 24 hours is with a significance...
A man once sacrifised his life for couples ...he was actually a priest who secretly joined two people together in holy matrimony.
That was a huge sacrifice...
So to me valentines day is that day you FAST AND PRAY FOR THE ONE YOU LOVE...
you wake up in the morning,look to your partners eyes and tell him I LOVE YOU .
Valentine is that day you bless your MOTHER once more for bringing you to this world...buy her a flower and give her a kiss by the chick...
Valentines day is that special 24hours you share some love with the destitute you can reach...
Its a day to preach love and not hate...
Its a day to re-commit your self to that word LOVE and in return get to think about your love life...
Ask your self some significant questions..
From January till today , how many souls have I layed an impact to..
Have I being dedicated to my studies..
Have I being faithful to my spouse..
have I being fair to my partner in this relationship...
My DEARS it goes on and on but there is one more before I drop my pen...
Valentines day is that special day you say a special Prayer for your COUNTRY...
KEEP CALM AND KEEP SHOWING LOVE
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Im liking the entries so far, mehn this will be hard.

Our guest celeb will have to choose the final winner. The sexy singer with a recent hit track should know who to choose.

Did I mention the celeb is from eastern corner of Nigeria? grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
nidera: [color=#550000][/color] i cn't stp laughn,luks lyk u ve naughty and friendly brodas?i ve a lot 2 say on ds ur write up bt let me cntnue my laughn abeg
don't mind those bros! Na so dem dey do. Though i also have assumed that responsibility now. It is fun mehn! Mentor those young chaps and give them the liver, gut, effontery to approach those pretty chics in the area.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Slyr0x: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe: Im liking the entries so far, mehn this will be hard.

Our guest celeb will have to choose the final winner. The sexy singer with a recent hit track should know who to choose.

Did I mention the celeb is from eastern corner of Nigeria? grin

This is 8pm already.

Valentine don dey finish oooooo
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe: You read right! Drop us a reason why valentines day is special to you and win a personalised message from a celebrity!

Myself and the guest celebrity will screen shortlisted entries and choose a winner.

I'll be dropping clues on who the celeb is so keep it coming, don't be shy grin

Any attempt to derail will be dealt with! Please don't shame Nairaland undecided

Winner will be announced at 8pm cheesy

ID APPRECIATE HUMPING A CELEBRITY 4 THE NIGHT THOUGH
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2013
Can't wait to see our guest celebrity. @Ijebabe, no African timing o!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe: Im liking the entries so far, mehn this will be hard.

Did I mention the celeb is from[b] eastern corner of Nigeria?[/b] grin

Could be Chidinma, Don Jazzy or Osuofia (Nkem Owoh). grin
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lol!

Winner to be announced soon. #Delayingtinz
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by UkwuNnu(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe: Lol!

Winner to be announced soon. #Delayingtinz

TOTO DIKEH!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
We could finally select a winner! It was not easy believe me. Valentine isva busy time for shows so pardon the delay abeg.

You guys did a good job and it was hard to choose just one but we had to sad

The winner is....

Tolexander

Congratulations! cheesy

(waiting to get ur message) smiley
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu:

TOTO DIKEH!
What's the obsession with Tonto? Haha!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Odunnu: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
I don late. . .again! embarassed cry
Is it Tuface?
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by kandiikane(m): 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe:
What's the obsession with Tonto? Haha!

I want to be just like her when I grow up and married to lynxx ofcourse. tongue
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 9:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe: We could finally select a winner! It was not easy believe me. Valentine isva busy time for shows so pardon the delay abeg.

You guys did a good job and it was hard to choose just one but we had to sad

The winner is....

Tolexander

Congratulations! cheesy

(waiting to get ur message) smiley
where is my celebrity message o. Not tonto dick-eh o cos Seun has personalized her.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by ijebabe: 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
Lol, no be only Tonto na Terry G grin

I dey wait for message! I dunno if SHE is creating a single for you Tolexander cheesy but if not tonight then tmrw coz too many pings on her phone already tongue
Congrats again.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2013
Congratulobia Tolex..

It's Badosky! Live from Yabaleft, am presently recording a val message for u in Nairaland's fantabulous studio, I hope u like it. From me to u... kiss
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by kandiikane(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
ijebabe: Lol, no be only Tonto na Terry G grin

I dey wait for message! I dunno if SHE is creating a single for you Tolexander cheesy but if not tonight then tmrw coz too many pings on her phone already tongue
Congrats again.

Na wa oo. So, you only told her now?
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Tolexander: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Congratulobia Tolex..

It's Badosky! Live from Yabaleft, am presently recording a val message for u in Nairaland's fantabulous studio, I hope u like it. From me to u... kiss
shey na rap be this abi raapee?
Stop raapping for me!
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
The celeb could be Muna, the rapper.
Re: Win A Personal Valentines Message From A Celebrity! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
What's the celeb's name please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Always Grab My bosoms In Photos - Ruth Kadiri / A Nairalander With Korede Bello / Omg!! Watch As Big B00t’y Kenya Model Corazon Kwamboka Shakes Her Stuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.