Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? (1760 Views)

Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH / Pat Utomi Dumps APC, To Run For Delta Governorship Race Under PDP. / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by theripper: 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hmmmm, Keyamo don dey eye National cake. Oshiomole started same way, pro-masses, activism and ish and now he is an active member of the cabal pushing for complete subsidy removal.

To know a man , put him in the position of Power.
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by tomakint: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Funny dude!!!

When Oshiomole became Governor, the majority in the house of assembly were PDP. Did that stop him from delivering??
Haahhahhahha you must be a clown, those you called PDP in the house, are just by mouth, he (Oshiomole) was able to buy them over, but picture a scenario where he couldn't achieve that, are you new to this country? cool
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by tomakint: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2013
the_ripper: Hmmmm, Keyamo don dey eye National cake. Oshiomole started same way, pro-masses, activism and ish and now he is an active member of the cabal pushing for complete subsidy removal.

God bless you bro, that's the exact picture I was trying to teach here, they thought I just left beer parlour cheesy
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by GARRIx7(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
tomakint:
Haahhahhahha you must be a clown, those you called PDP in the house, are just by mouth, he (Oshiomole) was able to buy them over, but picture a scenario where he couldn't achieve that, are you new to this country? cool

At the end of the day the day, Oshiomole was able to get them to his side. What makes you think Keyamo cannot do the same if he becomes the Governor??

Remember that in Politics THERE ARE NO PERMANENT ENEMIES. So should Keyamo win, the Legislators will in the interest of their Political careers shift their loyalty to him. Most will end up de-camping to the ruling party.

So I don't see the house posing a serious problem..
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by tomakint: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
GARRI (x7):

At the end of the day the day, Oshiomole was able to get them to his side. What makes you think Keyamo cannot do the same if he becomes the Governor??

Remember that in Politics THERE ARE NO PERMANENT ENEMIES. So should Keyamo win, the Legislators will in the interest of their Political careers shift their loyalty to him. Most will end up de-camping to the ruling party.

So I don't see the house posing a serious problem..
The more reason we pray he gets there first, remember, 'different strokes for different folks' cool Oshiomole may be lucky, but Keyamo may not! Personally, I don't have issues with Keyamo, just my own piece of views on a warped system of government that is milking us dry! https://www.nairaland.com/964274/tale-country-multi-coloured-system-government
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by GARRIx7(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2013
the_ripper: Oshiomole started same way, pro-masses, activism and ish and now he is an active member of the cabal pushing for complete subsidy removal.

Oshiomole is‎​ a "MESSIAH" in Edo State. The statement you made shows you know next to nothing about what's happening in Edo State.

The people of Edo state are impressed with his performance so far!!
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by GARRIx7(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
tomakint:
The more reason we pray he gets there first, remember, 'different strokes for different folks' cool Oshiomole may be lucky, but Keyamo may not! Personally, I don't have issues with Keyamo, just my own piece of views on a warped system of government that is milking us dry! https://www.nairaland.com/964274/tale-country-multi-coloured-system-government

Oshiomole' case wasn't luck!!

If he's smart enough to win an election in Delta State then getting the house to his side is‎​ gonna be a no-brainer!! The major obstacle (which I doubt if he will be able to overcome) is‎​ winning the election.
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by Worldlife: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2013
What a news!! Source say, source further say n source saycheesy naija jurnalist i hail u
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2013
Worldlife: What a news!! Source say, source further say n source saycheesy naija jurnalist i hail u

Sometimes you've must drop hints to nudge folks with the right pedigree into running for political office wink.

Who knows if Keyamo is reading this thread right at this very moment(M) in time (T), mulling over the call to arms by members of the NL commentariat? grin
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by tomakint: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Oshiomole is‎​ a "MESSIAH" in Edo State. The statement you made shows you know next to nothing about what's happening in Edo State.
The people of Edo state are impressed with his performance so far!!
He was talking about the 'paradigm shift' in the character of the Oshiomole we used to know way back then in d NLC days now tilting towards a policy that was anti-masses in view and not the Edo Politics u are talking about cool
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by otokx(m): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
Why does he want to finish all his money on a futile journey, let him ask Ogboru how far?
Re: 2015: Keyamo Gears Up For Delta Governorship? by theripper: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2013
tomakint:
He was talking about the 'paradigm shift' in the character of the Oshiomole we used to know way back then in d NLC days now tilting towards a policy that was anti-masses in view and not the Edo Politics u are talking about cool

Tomakint, u are endowed with Grey matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army Will Fight To Keep Nigeria United- Ihejirika / Man Shot At PDP Rally For Wearing An Apc Shirt In Osun / The Man Buhari,wife And Family In Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.