Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation (17712 Views)

5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit / Man Sets Himself On Fire In The U.S / Tunisian Man Sets Himself Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by pekelepekele(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
Q. When will Africa grow up?
A. Never! I mean never and never with the way things are run in Africa .., They brought us Jesus and Mohammed we started using them to enslave each other ., We have good resources we can't manage them ., I have heard about tribal war between a white man and a black man but I have never heard one between a California man and a New york man but here in Africa it exist Yoruba don't like the Ibo's likewise Hausa

1 Like

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Lobolintin(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2013
That guy,just comitd self pusification. I mean he just 4ckd himself.
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Ninilowo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
sad sadDrogba,Toures,Eboue,etc ar u listening?
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by nitlad: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2013
You nor tough reach.... undecided
You wanna self-immolate? Go learn the art from the Tibetans and Uyghurs! tongue

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
nitlad: You nor tough reach.... undecided
You wanna self-immolate? Go learn the art from the Tibetans and Uyghurs! tongue

Gosh I hope the ediot wasn't rescued.
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by kalunomics(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
why is he afraid of his home? People fought and many laid down their lives to make the country the way it is today. You want to run away from your home to better place without considering the future. He prefered coming generations of Ivorian also have the "get to west" by all means mentality. Let's make Africa a better place to live.

2 Likes

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Numerouuuno: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
O Boy!this is really serious o!is Africa this Bad!??
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Jetland(m): 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2013
He valued anoda man's country beta dan his own. Over my dead body wil i do such a stupid tin
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Numerouuuno: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

so he should have died,right?i fear you o
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by cyril83(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
CHIMCO: One should be proud of his country no matter how it is.
be proud of the country that has no future for you. Shame! Let us all arise and fight for the safety of the country instead of empty proudness.

2 Likes

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
Numero uuuno: so he should have died,right?i fear you o

Why rescue something that needs not be rescued.
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by nitlad: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Dem dey do am to die ni, not to be rescued!
As you can see, nobody dey try rescue am tongue
Na dian way for dat side o

www.nytimes.com/2013/02/15/world/asia/100th-self-immolation-inside-tibet-is-reported.html?_r=0
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by dare2think: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

lol... Eyin tun kala ooo.

Damn.
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by cyril83(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2013
Jetland: He valued anoda man's country beta dan his own. Over my dead body wil i do such a stupid tin
why would you,when you had no chance of stepping outta naija, lotta people had denied this cursed country/continent by pursuing citizenship of any better country/continent...sit down dia dey wack garri like cornflakes....the victim only did what he could to get what he needs,if you don't know longer stay awaits him, whites are not as wicked as blacks

1 Like

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
nitlad: Dem dey do am to die ni, not to be rescued!
As you can see, nobody dey try rescue am tongue
Na dian way for dat side o

www.nytimes.com/2013/02/15/world/asia/100th-self-immolation-inside-tibet-is-reported.html?_r=0

Smart people. Nobody wants a lick from that fire.

Imbe cile prolly thought they'd rescue him.
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
dare2think:

lol... Eyin tun kala ooo.

Damn.

Dare se Yoruba leleyi abi Chinese? cheesy
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by donsax: 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
What a fuk with the guy!!! Set himself ablaze to avoid deportation!!!! This is bul. shit..this type of people added to the reasons why those skin headed white people with toad skin call us animals. Mtchew
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by livethinme: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
dare2think:

This depends on which side of the coin you find yourself! Unfortunately, majority of people find themselves on the poverty side where countless regimes of corrupt governments has failed them miserably.

Nigeria for instance, the first lady is getting 4bn to build a 'mission' building, when there are countless impoverished people all around the country.

Misplaced priorities, [b]over-reliance on religion
, greed and ignorance is regressing the continent. Regress? I mean stagnating its developments.

Too bad.[/b]

Nigerians arent willing to accept the fact that a massive over-reliance on religion is a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by bizlinks(m): 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
He is mad, deportation and not imprisonment. The onle good reason for this is life imprisoment or a dealth penalty sure of.
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by dare2think: 6:33pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Dare se Yoruba leleyi abi Chinese? cheesy

Waist beads!!

correct me oo! not too conversant with written yoruba but I dey try small small
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
dare2think:

Waist beads!!

correct me oo! not too conversant with written yoruba but I dey try small small

Write what you were trying to say in English
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2013
If you don't know the full story please don't blame him, he might have been part of former president Gbagbo cabinet, if that is the case deportation is a certain death for him.
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
OYINBOGOJU:

A home where ordinary man have no life.

Good things are only meant for some class.

Pathetic....am hopeful that tis gonna be ok, Africa shall Evolvesad
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by ositadima1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
grin

I'm sorry but this ish is hilarious. The fact that someone wold harm himself for a cause that Romanians don't care about is very very foolish

Romanians, hahaha. You obviously don't know shit about geography. lol

1 Like

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by dare2think: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Write what you were trying to say in English

I was basically saying you were 'cold' with that statement, but in an 'agbero' lingo!
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Karismatik(f): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
cyril83: yeah pretty bad...no plans,no future no nothing for the citizen
right. u wake up in d morning all u hear or read is bad news of corruption in high and low places. wat is meant 4 all ends up in d pockets of greedy few in d corridor of power.
its so sad
SMH
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by OluEmmaAss: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2013
What spring will this result in?
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by ba7man(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
Oya..Everyone on this forum that's still living in Africa should grab a knife and slit his/her throat. Dummy...So what are we living in Africa should now do??
Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by naijavlogcom(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
This is a typical sample of a person who has no value of himself.He should have jumped out of the plane in the first place angry This kind of action is from the mindset that success is a function of geographical location(Nigerians,especially should take note). My pity goes to that dumb guy.The devil just used and dumped him!

1 Like

Re: Ivorian Sets Himself On Fire At Rome Airport To Protest Deportation by Karismatik(f): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
vizboy: that guy is mentally insame
"sharrap!"
must u "blow grammar"?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Sailors Dead After Houthis Strike Ship In Gulf Of Aden, US Says (Photos) / Trump Denies Inciting Capitol Riots, Claims Senate Has No Power To Impeach Him / IMF stops funds to Afghanistan, reserves blocked from Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.