Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) (6595 Views)

Over 700 Idol Worshippers In Mecca Dead / Are Catholics Idol Worshippers? Pls See Pics / Why Do Protestants Use The Rosary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2013
italo:

Okay let me quote a verse that is related to this topic and let us see who will twist it.

2 Thess 2:15: 15 So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.

This verse shows that there are teachings that should be held on to, which were not written by the apostles, but passed on by word of mouth. Meaning , not every teaching is in the Bible.

How do 'twist' this?

1 Corinthians 4:6
New International Version
Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond whatis written." Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other.

Do you now see the falsehood in what catholic church teach you. They hide under the word of mouth tradition to perpetuate lawlessness.

If you don't see Christian tradition in thessalonians, you will see it written in Corinthians or galatians, Hebrew, acts, Jude, etc. The whole truth and all you need was given to the apostles.

Catholics should stop deceiving themselves and people.

1 Like

Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2013
Boomark:

Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond whatis written." Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other.

Do you now see the falsehood in what catholic church teach you. They hide under the word of mouth tradition to perpetuate lawlessness.

If you don't see Christian tradition in thessalonians, you will see it written in Corinthians or galatians, Hebrew, acts, Jude, etc. The whole truth and all you need was given to the apostles.

Well the books of the bible are not the only books that were WRITTEN.The church fathers also wrote down things and we are not going beyond what they wrote.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by ijawkid(m): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2013
Boomark:

All I just want to know is why they bury dead people in there altars......I just can't fathom where that tradition came from......
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by italo: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2013
ijawkid:

All I just want to know is why they bury dead people in there altars......I just can't fathom where that tradition came from......

I will tell you when you tell us truthfully where Jehovah's Witnesses false prophesies and teachings come from. God...or satan?
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 1:22am On Apr 16, 2013
italo:

Which book?

The book of the word of God.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by ijawkid(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2013
italo:

I will tell you when you tell us truthfully where Jehovah's Witnesses false prophesies and teachings come from. God...or satan?

On the other thread I truthfuLly told you all you need,,,,,....we only made speculations which ofcourse aren't prophecy(nobody ever gave the day and hour when an end is coming)............all the prophecies we need to keep on the watch and be observant are there in isaiah,daniel,jeremiah,habakukk,prophesies from Jesus,and then revelation...........

Satan does not give a damn about his world been obliterated but God does.......

But I can tell you what satan loves.....satan loves when people engage in paganism,spiritism, and the worship of the dead....

Now can you italo just give us 1/4th of any scriptural reason why you guys mummify and venerate dead bodies,and also embed them in your altars??..............

Because such act is the height of satanism and paganism....I've not seen what could be more fetish than that...........

You can decide and tell discussants on this forum which is satanic.....

Anticipating along with scriptural evidences features of the end times and also what would culminate into the end of this world or the veneration and implanting of dead bodies in the church.........

cheesy.......
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2013
ijawkid:

On the other thread I truthfuLly told you all you need,,,,,....we only made speculations which ofcourse aren't prophecy(nobody ever gave the day and hour when an end is coming)............all the prophecies we need to keep on the watch and be observant are there in isaiah,daniel,jeremiah,habakukk,prophesies from Jesus,and then revelation...........

Satan does not give a damn about his world been obliterated but God does.......

But I can tell you what satan loves.....satan loves when people engage in paganism,spiritism, and the worship of the dead....

Now can you italo just give us 1/4th of any scriptural reason why you guys mummify and venerate dead bodies,and also embed them in your altars??..............

Because such act is the height of satanism and paganism....I've not seen what could be more fetish than that...........

You can decide and tell discussants on this forum which is satanic.....

Anticipating along with scriptural evidences features of the end times and also what would culminate into the end of this world or the veneration and implanting of dead bodies in the church.........

cheesy.......

Why is it so hard to admit your church goofed big time? Just admit Charles Russel was a false prophet
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 16, 2013
Boomark:

the book of the word of God am using was not compiled by catholic. There is nothing in the printing and the hard cover that mentioned catholic.

Since we are using differant books to worship let's stop comparing our faiths since there are obviously differnt standards.So let's quit critisizing and get on with our lives.All man to his own tenths.

I practice what I see in the bible + church traditions written down by the church fathers.

You can go ahead and practice what ever is in your own books.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 11:54am On Apr 16, 2013
chukwudi44:

Well the books of the bible are not the only books that were WRITTEN.The church fathers also wrote down things and we are not going beyond what they wrote.

Continue deceiving yourself. At least you and your catholics friends have seen it.

Do you mind reading reading the ones my church fathers wrote? The little thing i wrote on GODHEAD on this forum came as light and every darkness disappeared. It countered the trinity falsehood your church fathers wrote for you. Non of you dare contend with it. That is the power in truth.

Our strength lies in the truth that is written in the scripture. Anything not written there can is weak. Lawlessness is what your church fathers have written in their papers.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
ijawkid:

Certainly not from the scripture where all the truth we need is written down.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2013
This man please stop blabbing.we are not practising the same faith.Besides as you stated your own books are diiferant so deal with it.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
chukwudi44:

Since we are using differant books to worship let's stop comparing our faiths since there are obviously differnt standards.So let's quit critisizing and get on with our lives.All man to his own tenths.

I practice what I see in the bible + church traditions written down by the church fathers.

You can go ahead and practice what ever is in your own books.

When add to the word of God, you disobey God. You disobey His commandment to you.

The apostles warned you Catholics in 1Cor 4:6 never to go beyond what is written but you disobeyed them too.

Before i go to my tent, you Catholics must agree that they are not Christians and stop deceiving those who want to truly follow Christ. You must agree to follow Christ and worship God in truth and in spirit. Reject every tradition suggested by church fathers which are not written down in the holy scripture.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
Question: How do we know the piece of writing was holy?

Answer:Because the church fathers told us so.

How do we know the gospels were written by mattew,mark,luke and John

Ams:because the church fathers told us so.

So whatever you do you are still clinging to catholic tradition if you maintain the present catholic canon.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by AtheistD(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Add prayer mantle, blood of Jesus (or ribena grin), anointing oil to the list.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
italo:

Erm! Do you still believe that word of mouth traditions was not written any where?

Segeggs won the bible quiz competition with 1Cor 4:6. "...do not go beyond what is written..."

So henceforth, do not teach people to believe in oral traditions. God is watching all those deceiving people after knowing the truth.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2013
So many books were WRITTEN
The gospel of mary was written
The gospel of peter was written
The gospel of thomas was written
The epistle of barnabas was written
The shepard of hermas was written

But only books chosen by the catholic fathers made it to the bible.wow!! Catholic tradition rules!! The bible is a product of catholic tradition.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
chukwudi44: So many books were WRITTEN
The gospel of mary was written
The gospel of peter was written
The gospel of thomas was written
The epistle of barnabas was written
The shepard of hermas was written

But only books chosen by the catholic fathers made it to the bible.wow!! Catholic tradition rules!! The bible is a product of catholic tradition.

Wait o! And you are happy? What is the Catholics tradition? To remove the inspired word of God or what?
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Syncan(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Boomark:

Now, brothers and sisters, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not be puffed up in being a follower of one of us over against the other.

hehehe in Ubenedictus style, "And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. King James Version.
Take a look at the bolded and know that Paul is not contradicting himself...for the worship of God, 2thess2:15 still stands. "So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2013
Syncan:

hehehe in Ubenedictus style, "And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another. King James Version.
Take a look at the bolded and know that Paul is not contradicting himself...for the worship of God, 2thess2:15 still stands. "So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.

This catholic "Word of the Mouth" doctrine(lawlessness) has been standing on falsehood and deceit. I will tear it down for truth to stand before catholics who seek the truth.

Common sense will tell us that
1 You can't compare the separate volumes of the book Romans, Corinthians, Hebrew to thessalonians cos thessalonians have fewer words.

2 A lot of things in the books mentioned cannot be found in thessalonians.

1Cor 4:6 says:
"...do not go beyond the things that are written,..."

See how it started and why we have different denomination- catholic, anglican, jw, Pentecostal, etc.
1Cor 1:10-12
12 what i mean is this, that each one of you says: "i belong to Paul," "but i to Apollo," "but i to Cephas," "but i to Christ."

1Cor 3:12-22
Hence let no one be boasting in men;...whether Paul or Apollos or cephas....

Then
1Cor 4:6
Now, brothers,..."do not go beyond the things that are written," in other that you may not be puffed up individually in favour of th one against the other.

So those who are puffed up by their Pope or pastors, those holding unto the word of mouth we don't know where it was manufactured should go and read what is written.

There is no how you can't see what the apostles taught in Matthew, mark, acts, Corinthians, Hebrew etc.

Brethren, the doctrine of word of the mouth brings division and lawlessness. So it cannot stand as truth.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Syncan(m): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
Boomark:

This catholic "Word of the Mouth" doctrine(lawlessness) has been standing on falsehood and deceit. I will tear it down for truth to stand before catholics who seek the truth.

Common sense will tell us that
1 You can't compare the separate volumes of the book Romans, Corinthians, Hebrew to thessalonians cos thessalonians have fewer words.

2 A lot of things in the books mentioned cannot be found in thessalonians.

1Cor 4:6 says:
"...do not go beyond the things that are written,..."

See how it started and why we have different denomination- catholic, anglican, jw, Pentecostal, etc.
1Cor 1:10-12
12 what i mean is this, that each one of you says: "i belong to Paul," "but i to Apollo," "but i to Cephas," "but i to Christ."

1Cor 3:12-22
Hence let no one be boasting in men;...whether Paul or Apollos or cephas....

Then
1Cor 4:6
Now, brothers,..."do not go beyond the things that are written," in other that you may not be puffed up individually in favour of th one against the other.

So those who are puffed up by their Pope or pastors, those holding unto the word of mouth we don't know where it was manufactured should go and read what is written.

There is no how you can't see what the apostles taught in Matthew, mark, acts, Corinthians, Hebrew etc.

Brethren, the doctrine of word of the mouth brings division and lawlessness. So it cannot stand as truth.

So after all these bla bla bla, all you could arrive at is that 2thess2:15
""So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm and hold fast to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter".
is not true. Ok na, I guess the Holy Spirit is watching o.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Syncan:

So after all these bla bla bla, all you could arrive at is that 2thess2:15 is not true. Ok na, I guess the Holy Spirit is watching o.

The Holy spirit is the spirit of truth.

What you have to understand from 2thess 2:15 is:

Since the teaching about Christ priesthood according to Hebrew is not found in the letter to the thessalonians then they will be taught by the word of the mouth. The same goes for other teachings which are written but not found in thessalonians.

Once the Holy spirit reveals the truth to them, they write it down for reference and teaching purposes. They don't carry it in their head/memory. John was told to write his own down, Rev 1:19.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Syncan(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
Boomark:

The Holy spirit is the spirit of truth.

What you have to understand from 2thess 2:15 is:

Since the teaching about Christ priesthood according to Hebrew is not found in the letter to the thessalonians then they will be taught by the word of the mouth. The same goes for other teachings which are written but not found in thessalonians.

Once the Holy spirit reveals the truth to them, they write it down for reference and teaching purposes. They don't carry it in their head/memory. John was told to write his own down, Rev 1:19.

Please which one came first, the teachings to the Thessalonians, Hebrews, etc by word of mouth or the teachings by letters.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 12:21am On Apr 22, 2013
Syncan:

Please which one came first, the teachings to the Thessalonians, Hebrews, etc by word of mouth or the teachings by letters.

I think word of the mouth comes first because they have to accept Christ through word of the mouth preaching. Then after establishment, the apostles will have people they can send letters to.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Syncan(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2013
Boomark:

I think word of the mouth comes first because they have to accept Christ through word of the mouth preaching. Then after establishment, the apostles will have people they can send letters to.

Good answer.It means that a church(under the leadership of those he appointed as bishops) has been established, to which the apostle is writing in encouragement, admonition or instruction. Such a letter is not likely to contain all that the apostle taught the church, that's why he told them to hold on also, to what he had taught them while he was with them by word of mouth. It is the church's duty now to preserve such teachings and transfer them to their children and future generation. This is why the "written word of God" did not claim to be the pillar of truth, rather it gave that authority to the church in 1Tim3:15. All that you need for salvation is found in the church, for the church has in her possession both the "written and verbal word of God as taught by Christ and the apostles" and Holy Spirit continued to be with the church even after Paul to "teach all things". Jn14:16&26.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2013
Syncan:

Good answer.It means that a church(under the leadership of those he appointed as bishops) has been established, to which the apostle is writing in encouragement, admonition or instruction. Such a letter is not likely to contain all that the apostle taught the church, that's why he told them to hold on also, to what he had taught them while he was with them by word of mouth. It is the church's duty now to preserve such teachings and transfer them to their children and future generation. This is why the "written word of God" did not claim to be the pillar of truth, rather it gave that authority to the church in 1Tim3:15. All that you need for salvation is found in the church, for the church has in her possession both the "written and verbal word of God as taught by Christ and the apostles" and Holy Spirit continued to be with the church even after Paul to "teach all things". Jn14:16&26.

Why is the church afraid to add those revealed truth in the bible?

If we should follow that and go beyond what is written, then every church should have their own truth and no body should question it.

Whether JW, catholic, anglican, cherubim, Adventist, etc, they all have the truth.

The apostles wise and knew why they said "do not go beyond what is written." to avoid lawlessness and division as we have it today.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Syncan(m): 5:53am On May 01, 2013
Boomark:

If we should follow that and go beyond what is written, then every church should have their own truth and no body should question it.

Whether JW, catholic, anglican, cherubim, Adventist, etc, they all have the truth.

The apostles wise and knew why they said "do not go beyond what is written." to avoid lawlessness and division as we have it today.

lawlessness and division was borne out of disobedience. Not all that is written is agreed upon today. Even Martin Luther, denounced james epistle since it contradicted his sola fidei cry. JW changed G to g where it refers to Jesus and formed a totally diferent meaning...yet they where all written. For almost 1500 years, these truths where taught in the church and practiced. A couple of:pauls letters and one or two from Peter,James,john and jude cannot be all the apostles and desciples wrote, taught or did, neither is it all that the church posses. The bible is a teaching aid for the church which is the pillar and foundation of truth. In the bible is not found the entire word of God, for even all that Jesus did is not found in it. The early church realised this and accorded obidience to the the teaching authority of the apostles, and appointed elders. But like Adam and eve, disobidience must come in later, that's why we are where we are ...not because certain things were not written.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2013
Syncan:

lawlessness and division was borne out of disobedience. Not all that is written is agreed upon today. Even Martin Luther, denounced james epistle since it contradicted his sola fidei cry. JW changed G to g where it refers to Jesus and formed a totally diferent meaning...yet they where all written. For almost 1500 years, these truths where taught in the church and practiced. A couple of:pauls letters and one or two from Peter,James,john and jude cannot be all the apostles and desciples wrote, taught or did, neither is it all that the church posses. The bible is a teaching aid for the church which is the pillar and foundation of truth. In the bible is not found the entire word of God, for even all that Jesus did is not found in it. The early church realised this and accorded obidience to the the teaching authority of the apostles, and appointed elders. But like Adam and eve, disobidience must come in later, that's why we are where we are ...not because certain things were not written.

Yes! Disobedience to "do not go beyond what is written."

the bible is enough to give you all that you need. Whether G or g we still get answers from what is written.

When i show people the meaning of Godhead from the scripture, they disappear with immediately effect. cheesy Because they borrowed their trinity doctrine from what is not written. I began to wonder which spirit gave them the conviction that Godhead meant 3 persons in one God.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Syncan(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2013
Boomark:

Yes! Disobedience to "do not go beyond what is written."

the bible is enough to give you all that you need. Whether G or g we still get answers from what is written.

When i show people the meaning of Godhead from the scripture, they disappear with immediately effect. cheesy Because they borrowed their trinity doctrine from what is not written. I began to wonder which spirit gave them the conviction that Godhead meant 3 persons in one God.

The bible tells you it is not the pillar and foundation of truth, the bible tells you that some other word of God is not in it, the bible as a matter of fact tells you that all that Jesus alone did is not in it...not to talk of the apostles, yet you say that all you need is in it. Well, for me, I am not satisfied with part in things spiritual, I need the whole because its a serious issue to me. I guess that's where we differ. On trinity, a lot has been said in defence of it in this forum, If you' re still holding to your WTS teaching on it, so be it. What else can I say, I believe in what those who died spreading the goodnews and making disciples of all nations believed in, for by their fruits I knew they were led by God. They believes in the trinity and they were right.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2013
Syncan:

The bible tells you it is not the pillar and foundation of truth, the bible tells you that some other word of God is not in it, the bible as a matter of fact tells you that all that Jesus alone did is not in it...not to talk of the apostles, yet you say that all you need is in it. Well, for me, I am not satisfied with part in things spiritual, I need the whole because its a serious issue to me. I guess that's where we differ. On trinity, a lot has been said in defence of it in this forum, If you' re still holding to your WTS teaching on it, so be it. What else can I say, I believe in what those who died spreading the goodnews and making disciples of all nations believed in, for by their fruits I knew they were led by God. They believes in the trinity and they were right.

The Holy spirit inspired all that you need about Christ and you are looking for details. What is written is all you need because it came from God.

If you are looking for those that died for their religion, then i will refer you to the suicide bombers in Islamic religion. Their teachers also confirmed that they died in error instead of truth.

Are you following the actions of those you think are right(ie men) or the truth in the word of God? What WTS/ i taught about Godhead is the truth in God's word and trinitarians are afraid to comment on it. That shows they have been holding unto the doctrine of men from the beginning.

All this is because they have gone beyond what is written.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Syncan(m): 12:35am On May 06, 2013
Boomark:

The Holy spirit inspired all that you need about Christ and you are looking for details. What is written is all you need because it came from God.

If you are looking for those that died for their religion, then i will refer you to the suicide bombers in Islamic religion. Their teachers also confirmed that they died in error instead of truth.

Are you following the actions of those you think are right(ie men) or the truth in the word of God? What WTS/ i taught about Godhead is the truth in God's word and trinitarians are afraid to comment on it. That shows they have been holding unto the doctrine of men from the beginning.

All this is because they have gone beyond what is written.

The Holy spirit in sacred scripture says that all I need is found in the church, that all I need is not wrtten. Bookmark says that all I need is written, pardon me if I do not follow Bookmark!

Please be careful in what you say,just to support your opinion, you may be offending God greatly. Imagine comparing suicide bombers who kill people, with Holy men and women who were massacered in cold blood because they held on and propagated their christian belief. If you are a christian, then you must know that the seed of christianity was sown in the blood of matyrs.

On trinity, the thing is that people get tired of repeating arguments that have been decided long ago by the church under the guidance of the Holy spirit. After One thousand seven hundred years, it is like going into arguments with someone who believes that snake spontaneously evolve from stones. The theory of spontaneous evolution and your theory about non trinitarian God have the same space in archives, they have both been proved wrong, you only need to research a little outside what you've been fed.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by SalC: 9:19am On May 06, 2013
Boomark:

Even by following what was written, am yet to see two churches that completely agree. Now to the issue of don't go beyond what is written, if we take it at face value, we can rightly conclude that Paul was asking the corinthians not to go beyond what was written in the two books written to them.
Re: Penticostal Protestants Are Idol Worshippers (account From An Eye Witness) by Boomark(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2013
Syncan:

The Holy spirit in sacred scripture says that all I need is found in the church, that all I need is not wrtten. Bookmark says that all I need is written, pardon me if I do not follow Bookmark!

Please be careful in what you say,just to support your opinion, you may be offending God greatly. Imagine comparing suicide bombers who kill people, with Holy men and women who were massacered in cold blood because they held on and propagated their christian belief. If you are a christian, then you must know that the seed of christianity was sown in the blood of matyrs.

On trinity, the thing is that people get tired of repeating arguments that have been decided long ago by the church under the guidance of the Holy spirit. After One thousand seven hundred years, it is like going into arguments with someone who believes that snake spontaneously evolve from stones. The theory of spontaneous evolution and your theory about non trinitarian God have the same space in archives, they have both been proved wrong, you only need to research a little outside what you've been fed.

which church building are you talking about, where you can find all you need?

Am not sure of the spirit that was guiding those men to agree on trinity. What the Holy spirit inspired which was written is different from what those men choose to agree on. Stop putting your trust in men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Religion Is Ridiculous / Does Christianity Support Immorality And Pacifism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.