Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135819 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by margaritav(f): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2013

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Maya2pretty(f): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2013
Psylas: Pls who is Linda Ikeji and Goldie May their souls R.I.P amen!
Abeg Linda isn't dead oh ogbeni?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by stevecantrell: 12:50am On Feb 15, 2013
Lagusta:

Your diagnosis is accurate.... She may have had a deep vein thrombus in the leg due to the long distance travel, then embolized to the lungs after gaining mobility, kills quickly!!!

But if it is true, so sad, RIP dear, will really miss you, I really liked the lady, she always wanted to stand out and not "copy copy"

Most flights between here and North America are typically 9-13 hours in duration.

This isn't common in young healthy people, but could occur if they're on medication like birth control pills.

Elderly and at-risk younger people are advised to move their legs during a long-haul flight. 75mg aspirin can be taken as a prophylactic BEFORE boarding.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by margaritav(f): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2013
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 12:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mr man, no buy market today abeg! Dis thread dey sensitive...I take d womb wey born u beg u o! No look my side.

padi mi, person no fit play with u again

Relax my sweetheart, make ur blood no too dey hot always abeg grin

*Oya come and hug me small * grin
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by razznaija(f): 12:51am On Feb 15, 2013
I'm seriously praying that this is not true.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ChuksBlaze(m): 12:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Rip Goldie so it's really true
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by harlos: 12:51am On Feb 15, 2013
It's not a rumor as the news is running fast on facebook. She is dead.
May God forgive her her sins.

R.I.P Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by manny4life(m): 12:51am On Feb 15, 2013
steve_cantrell:

Most flights between here and North America are typically 9-13 hours in duration.

This isn't common in young healthy people, but could occur if they're on medication like birth control pills.

Elderly and at-risk younger people are advised to move their legs during a long-haul flight. 75mg aspirin can be taken as a prophylactic BEFORE boarding.

Dr, you have come with your own theory, where u guys get your own news is just amazing.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 12:52am On Feb 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:
smiley it's ok now. You guys really hurt me and if I weren't a level headed person my self-esteem wouldav gone down a notch or two. Iv forgiven you all and I'm also sorry too. smiley
It's ok honey, the important thing is that you've learned so wherever she is now she will be able to see your new heart now and forgive you.
#big hug
STORY... Especially the part abt the "New Heart"... Just give her a week she go turn back to her former self... Goldie if u dey read my post, biko no forgive her... Follow her.. Be a constant reminder to her that if u can't bear the consequences of ur actions then shut the phuck up..

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Shugamania(f): 12:52am On Feb 15, 2013
Psylas: Pls who is Linda Ikeji and Goldie May their souls R.I.P amen!

Are u for real undecided
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tonididdy(m): 12:52am On Feb 15, 2013
i remember goldie sitting on the BBA staircase chewing on her fingers while the other housemates watched in jaw dropping moment her superb music videos.that was one of my best highlights of her.for amoment there i was proud of her and me as a nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 12:53am On Feb 15, 2013
Sweetlemon:
smiley it's ok now. You guys really hurt me and if I weren't a level headed person my self-esteem wouldav gone down a notch or two. Iv forgiven you all and I'm also sorry too. smiley
It's ok honey, the important thing is that you've learned so wherever she is now she will be able to see your new heart now and forgive you.
#big hug
what's all these nonsense? Na she kill her? Abi which one be d new heart, abeg i nid to get something straight here.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by pmc01(m): 12:53am On Feb 15, 2013
And why are Nigerians wishing this death news isn't true? I'm not insensitive to the death of any human, but when did death become a choice?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:53am On Feb 15, 2013
Rooneyboy:

{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Maya2pretty(f): 12:53am On Feb 15, 2013
Dreamsinbc:

Are you preggie?
lol, abeg oh, I no wan laff, this is a sorrowful thread
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 15, 2013
manny4life:

One of Nigeria's entertainment idols has passed on, she attended the Grammy Awards in LA last week, she came in today, she complained of a slight headache, and slept in peace a few hours ago...The lady in question was a member of the Big Brother Africa... Use Google for the rest.

Oh skeen... I don't really watch reality TV buffoonery and African TV is out of my reach, I can't really relate...

May her soul rest in peace - she's better on the other side, anyway....

However, why do we always get emotional when celebrities die?? There are millions of unfortunate people out there we can save today by being selfless, yet we don't care about them.. But we all get emotional and shocked when "celebrities" die like people don't die everyday...

RIP Goldie! - God bless the dead...

*Pouring a little liquor for you, sunshine*

Death is the only thing promised in life and we're all on deathrow..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54am On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: STORY... Especially the part abt the "New Heart"... Just give her a week she go turn back to her former self... Goldie if u dey read my post, biko no forgive her... Follow her.. Be a constant reminder to her that if u can't bear the consequences of ur actions then shut the phuck up..
Smh..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by razznaija(f): 12:54am On Feb 15, 2013
Rooneyboy:

We are here talking about someone's passing, while you're laughing and playing , human beings ehn.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 12:54am On Feb 15, 2013
steve_cantrell:

E- Doctor so what are u now insinuating

In summary na hell fire get Goldie be that
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kolamilan(m): 12:55am On Feb 15, 2013
tunesoft:
Dude who are you? Haabaa who talk say linda die now....abeg go back to sleep
i no no for am oo
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nuzo1(m): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2013
kandiikane:

Shut up! So, they should continue posting hateful words even after death? Death is no joke, it affects everyone.

Fukcing hypocrites!

What did she do to you and your gang to deserve hateful words while alive? That is even worse!

Whatever is worth condenming or praising of a person....should be done dead or alive.

Hold on, don't spit out the African culture that says "the dead should be respected".

Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by nous(f): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: what's all these nonsense? Na she kill her? Abi which one be d new heart, abeg i nid to get something straight here.
I tire o! Drama! Drama! Drama!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 12:59am On Feb 15, 2013
razznaija:

We are here talking about someone's passing, while you're laughing and playing , human beings ehn.

the thread is just too serious, tears everywhere reasons for my wanting to hug my loff in public, abi u one join us ni grin
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 1:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh..
shake am well well..

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Ejine(m): 1:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Rest in Peace, Goldie.

To be very honest with you guys, she struck me as someone who didn't have much of a happy childhood... She looked like she suffered a lot of rejection as a child.
I don't quite know why I felt this way about her, really. Can't quite put my finger on it.

I'm sure she's in a better place now.
Rest in peace, dear. You will be missed kiss

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Onocent(m): 1:00am On Feb 15, 2013
Can this be true cos its on paper.I wish its a lie.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by stevecantrell: 1:02am On Feb 15, 2013
Brother, I'm not insinuating ANYTHING !

I'm just stating a few well-known facts.
Only a post-mortem and toxicology report can pin point the actual problem.

Rooneyboy:

E- Doctor so what are u now insinuating

In summary na hell fire get Goldie be that
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Rooneyboy(m): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2013
Onocent: Can this be true cos its on paper.I wish its a lie.

u don already buy today's paper

Tell me u r joking
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by clerkent(m): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by JOYCEOUS(f): 1:03am On Feb 15, 2013
Hmmmmmmmn................!!!
I stil fynd it dificult 2 bliv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.