Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135853 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by 2sexycom(m): 1:40am On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: So what are we all fighting for in this world na?
What are we stressing ourselves over?
Why do people say" see this wretched man,I'll show you whom I am" when even as a queen\king you can just alight from the almighty plane and die? Hian o

My dear, only those who have lost a dear one will ask such questions. Those where the same questions I asked myself when my mum died!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 15, 2013
I saw it on some random blog and had to come here to confirm. This doesn't even make sense. She was just in the US, right? I mean, wasn't she the one who attended the Grammys? where did it all go wrong? This is all too shocking. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by tonididdy(m): 1:43am On Feb 15, 2013
samobaba: No be mi go spread bad news ooooo:]Y

"@teejaysstar: My client is well.. Pls disregard d fallacy whereva it emanates from.After hating on a successful person, death seems to b dia next tot. Smh"

Goldie's manager.
na wa oh.which source be your own(tina ikeja?).abe dem call u tell u too?

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by stupor(m): 1:44am On Feb 15, 2013
Goldie is a strong personality !died and moved stories !

She is a strong woman !

Just last year,all her news went around town because Of BBA and few months later,it was her death.

She is a strong heart and born celebrity.

Though I new something was wrong with her during BBA,her mood swings eruptibly fast at very high level,I thought she must have needed a close psychogical and mental medicare.but,I guessed everyone ignored it,I like Goldie but I knew something was wrong because of her mood swings and she talks very fast lately,which are clear symptoms of a cardiac attack especially when it deals with the central nervous sytem,the vetebrae column,the brain and the peripherals veins and tissues which can trigger offset when it malfunctions.

O dun mi gaaaaaan o ! RIP Goldie

May your soul Rest in peace Goldie !
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Odunharry(m): 1:46am On Feb 15, 2013
hmmm....slp well o
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 1:47am On Feb 15, 2013
ItsModella: I saw it on some random blog and had to come here to confirm. This doesn't even make sense. She was just in the US, right? I mean, wasn't she the one who attended the Grammys? where did it all go wrong? This is all too shocking. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
type in black font if you really want to mourn her. Lol
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by donkray: 1:57am On Feb 15, 2013
WoW so this is True? May her soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ujukala: 1:57am On Feb 15, 2013
May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by KOURTNEYK: 1:58am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by mspookie: 1:58am On Feb 15, 2013
stupor: Goldie is a strong personality !died and moved stories !

She is a strong woman !

Just last year,all her news went around town because Of BBA and few months later,it was her death.

She is a strong heart and born celebrity.

Though I new something was wrong with her during BBA,her mood swings eruptibly fast at very high level,I thought she must have needed a close psychogical and mental medicare.but,I guessed everyone ignored it,I like Goldie but I knew something was wrong because of her mood swings and she talks very fast lately,which are clear symptoms of a cardiac attack especially when it deals with the central nervous sytem,the vetebrae column,the brain and the peripherals veins and tissues which can trigger offset when it malfunctions.

O dun mi gaaaaaan o ! RIP Goldie

May your soul Rest in peace Goldie !
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by chiketee(m): 1:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Doctors in d house, couldn't it have been a burst cerebal aneurysm or something. I read she complained about headache before she slumped . She is too young to develop dvt and throw a thrombus .
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Did she commit suicide??
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by elamydiva(f): 2:01am On Feb 15, 2013
methodman: A friend just told me too. Decided to come to nairaland to confirm...I doubt it though

Its not a rumor, Goldie is dead. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by victorazy(m): 2:02am On Feb 15, 2013
Such a poor girl
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by braine(m): 2:03am On Feb 15, 2013
tonididdy: geez there was this day i just turned on my radio fm to the local station and may d's gat me high was playing and the presenter said...''just passed away,may his soul Rip'' lol i didnt even know he was talking about,i just started crying and the music was still playing.so i ran on nairaland if any news but none,same on google...phew i felt releived.i never got to know who the presenter had talked or was talking about...I JUST WISH GOLDIES WAS JUST LIKE THAT TOO

This really touched me. sad

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Elevation(m): 2:03am On Feb 15, 2013
We are all goin to leave planet earth someday,now the question is which of the citizenship do we posses considering the fact that Heaven n Hell so so real,lets make our ways right with the Messiah.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 15, 2013
I take it that this is true then. She died on vals day for that matter. Death no dey even look face or day. This is a wake up call really. Life is short for real, every moment counts, how we live it is important. One might think praying to God for the gift of life everyday is overly holy, no it's not, it's knowing and recognizing who makes the final decision.

Goldie, I wasn't a fan of you or your music but RIP, the Lord knows why it happened this way.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by smile4kenn(m): 2:09am On Feb 15, 2013
Nigerians need to be going for medical check up at least once a year. So you can know what is wrong with you before it is too late. Whatever that killed her so early, now that her career is picking up, could have been avoided.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 15, 2013
smile4kenn: Nigerians need to be going for medical check up at least once a year. So you can know what is wrong with you before it is too late. Whatever that killed her so early, now that her career is picking up, could have been avoided.
Routine medical check ups, something me and my fam don't joke with, lai lai. You think you're healthy but you might just be a time bomb waiting to go off.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Damayor12(m): 2:15am On Feb 15, 2013
chiketee: Doctors in d house, couldn't it have been a burst cerebal aneurysm or something. I read she complained about headache before she slumped . She is too young to develop dvt and throw a thrombus .

Ehmmm..deep vein thrombosis or cerebral aneurysm.....#good guess...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by superior1: 2:27am On Feb 15, 2013
A rude shock, RIP
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by vivianc(f): 2:29am On Feb 15, 2013
cry I'm devastated! I'm beyond scared right now. How could Goldie be dead What's the point then? What's actually the point? I can't even close my eyes talk more of sleeping!

Exactly this period last year I cried bitterly for one of the greatest singers of all times, whose lyrics had and still have a great impact in my life; WHITNEY HOUSTON! And now this?

Even tho her genre of music wasn't really my thing, I liked her a lot becos of her BBA character. Tho in the eyes of people she was "stu...pid" but for me she was a really great lady with a large heart, very passionate, a lady who went after what she wanted and gave it her all. Thank God she gave it her all, thank God she didn't hold back, thank God she found and experienced love shortly, as if she knew her time was almost up.

GONE TOO SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Goldie, u will be missed!

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: I could see lotta hypocrites rantings all in the name of sympathy,some are even asking the dead for forgiveness..nawa for all these evil kids

You see them still abusing people on this same thread smh in desbelief.
You left too soon G, RIP!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 15, 2013
obadiah777: GET ON CAMERA AND SHOW US THE TEARS LOL. OL LYIN AZZ. I BET YOU ARE EATING GBEGIRI AND AMALA WHILE MULTITASKING WITH ONE HAND TYPING ON NAIRALAND grin
Lol...freecocoa na celebrity nah.even if u used any bad words on goldie it has no meaning cos she doesnt knw if u exist...so freecocoa stop crying cos God's time is the best....R.I.P Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Sike(m): 2:38am On Feb 15, 2013
OMG!! It is true. Goldie is Dead for Real?! What a Loss... R.I.P GOLDIE HARVEY
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by eherbal(m): 2:40am On Feb 15, 2013
Just when I was really getting to like you. Ur exit is painful. A very big lesson can be learnt here, the morals being that everyone is expendable, irrespective of ur status.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by suco50(m): 2:41am On Feb 15, 2013
News of Goldie's death just spoiled my Val's day fun. Now am so sad, I can't even 'parry' any further. How could the cold hands of death snatch such a promising youngster? Well, we love you Goldie but God loves you most, #RestInPerfectPeace. BTW, where's Preezo? I haven't heard from him.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by enigmadania(f): 2:48am On Feb 15, 2013
#RIP Goldie Harvey. Only recently I started liking ur song 'skibobo'. I'm sorry for the hurtful words I have said about u:-( never ever wished u dead! OMG! Its still like a dream. Sunre ma sista
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 15, 2013
But why are some people making it seem like those who insulted her during BBA should now be experiencing guilty consciences. Did they kill her? People have died, people have said trash about other people, this is not any different. Given the circumstances then, some people only voiced their opinions which might not have been favorable to Goldie.

I have always had my opinion about Goldie (was never a fan) and it's not gonna change because she's dead. At the same time, it doesn't mean that I don't want her to rest in peace. So some of you should stop making it seem as if we should have a bout of guilty conscience because she's dead.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by doyin1985(m): 2:58am On Feb 15, 2013
Rest in peace Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by dmitroika(m): 2:59am On Feb 15, 2013
Lol *smh*"@cashkid94: One Fool Said Prezzo Used Magun On Her... Seems More To Me Like They Used Magun To Conceive Your Brain Cells"
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by IamaChosen: 2:59am On Feb 15, 2013
You are listening to satanic, demonic inspired musics that will take you to hell if you fail to repent. Somebody loves you and wants to take you to Heaven...He's Jesus. Stop your sins today.

A seducer is not a christian.....Do not be deceived, God commands inward and outward holiness. You cannot dress to cause men to lust after you and still remain guiltless...God cares how you dress....that's the reason He changed the apron Adam and Eve put on to animal skin for proper covering, Genesis 3:21

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.