Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135850 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by imarena(f): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Maya2pretty(f): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2013
aryzgreat: IS SHE ILLUMINATI? Y DIE LYK DAT? RIP
illuminati dey die anyhow? rn't they d ones dat sacrifice other unsuspectin peeps? her death is so sudden and it looks alot spiritual, winchy winchy
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by snthesis(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Quit the argument already. He thought her post was intelligent and you felt it could not have been because to you, she was bashing religion and you made it your duty to tell him so. Why try to twist the meaning of your words?
read my post

snthesis: let me guess, d post is intelligent cos it bashes religion
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: And if she doesn't forgive, what would happen? Go after them or what? Abeg make una free diz babe so her soul go fit rest na....Mod close this thread abeg
I still dey wonder 4 una o.. So una no respect the living na d dead wey no fit talk una wan respect?.. No b hypocrisy b that?... All of una wey curse her when she dey alive make una stick to una words... No fear, she no go kill una.. Just like Jesus talk abt wolves in sheep clothing na so pikins full 4 here in adult skin
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by ideylaff: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: I still dey wonder 4 una o.. So una no respect the living na d dead wey no fit talk una wan respect?.. No b hypocrisy b that?... All of una wey curse her when she dey alive make una stick to una words... No fear, she no go kill una.. Just like Jesus talk abt wolves in sheep clothing na so pikins full 4 here in adult skin

Can we all grow up.. ds is not the time for finger point and all rubbish like this...Respect the dead.. Haba

Weda u like her or not, its customary not to speak evil of the dead...

R u Goldies Lawyer or what is the bashing all for. Its not as it you are getting an award for sayinga simple R I P...

Whats all d na me Holy pass you are doing

pay respect and move on.... please....
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Ogegod87: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
couldn't hold back dese tears. Of a truth, dis world isn't ours. 1st it was obehi omokhegbe (chup knuckles) and now its Goldie. who is gonna b next may untimely/premature death not b our portion IJN. Its sad she had 2 go dis soon. dis is y in evrything we do, we should always bear in mind dat death doesn't respect anyone. from dust we came, to dust we shall return sooner or later. once again, its lent, d time 2 ve a sober reflection of our lives. finally, my heartfelt condolence 2 goldie's mourners. loosin a dear one 2 death especially an untimely one is no joke. i can imagine how shocked and broken her family and friends would b right now. Hmmm. R.I.P GOLDIE. good nite.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by rill: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
Rily dnt get this whole gist about her death resulting from pulmonary embolism. people make long distance travels everyday where one would have to remain seated for a long time. People die of cancer, accidents, on the surgery table and so on...buh pulmonary embolism sounds just too cheap abi should I say easy. This just doesn't sound right to me or sum1 shud tell me if am missing out sumtin
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Stop acting all self righteous and give her a break, will you? She's only human.
na now u know say she b only human?, when she dey curse goldie u no realise say she b human?.. When she dey form don simon 4 NL she 4get say she b only human?.. Why u come dey defend her 4 here now... Or na u dey.........?.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by LaPink: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
Rest in the bosom of the lord dear.

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Adufaye(m): 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
life_style:

And who is running for death ? Are u ?
y i no go run.....if u no dy run y nt live in syria,or somalia
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: na now u know say she b only human?, when she dey curse goldie u no realise say she b human?.. When she dey form don simon 4 NL she 4get say she b only human?.. Why u come dey defend her 4 here now... Or na u dey.........?.
U no dey tire? Guy, it don do na! Hian!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
snthesis:
read my post

Can't you percieve the pungent sarcasm dripping from your post?

He praised her and you quoted him before adding the words of that post of yours.

You questioned the soundness of his judgement of her post as 'intelligent'. You even added "that it (freecocoa's post) bashes religion". Keep arguing for your innocence even when you do not have a point.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by blaise26abj(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
Always be @ peace with yourself and God at all times. U started and will end with Him. Everything in life revolves around just the 2 of you. Other people are simply 3rd parties. Their opinions about you and how you live your the life he gave you doesn't count at all. God's opinion is ultimate. Goldie even in death, it is still between you and God. RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
Rooneyboy:

seeing this ur very soft emotions really surprises me, I remember vividly when u were making very nasty comments when a rumour made the rounds about a governor that was battling with his health, that was a sunday, I remember how u and I argued very well and how u stood ur grounds on ur wishes on the man's health........

Seeing ur comments on here makes me laugh.
She's fevking HUMAN! Don't p!ss me off mehn..... Mstew!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: na now u know say she b only human?, when she dey curse goldie u no realise say she b human?.. When she dey form don simon 4 NL she 4get say she b only human?.. Why u come dey defend her 4 here now... Or na u dey.........?.
Go on, say it... I'd make sure I give you the dosage you need to awaken your under-used brain cells. Unlike other people, I hardly ever regret my words.

You are attacking her with hateful words for attacking someone? Does it matter to you that she shows remorse? Righting a wrong with your own wrong sounds right to you, doesn't it? You are pathetic, and a bloody hypocrite!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
My dear uncle died in april 2012,he died while eating peanuts.He was never sick,even a small headache,his death was so sudden that we've never recovered cry .so I feel for Goldie's family,friends and prezzo pole sana dear
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U no dey tire? Guy, it don do na! Hian!
hw e take concern u na?... Shey u bn enta @ the begining?... Una need to realise say words are like bullets..(apologies to south park) so mind what u say..

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: hw e take concern u na?... Shey u bn enta @ the begining?... Una need to realise say words are like bullets..(apologies to south park) so mind what u say..
pls fevk bck into dat hole u curled from mehn...I bin enta for beginning come bash for sensitive thread? Hen? Answer me! U attention seeking Godzilla. Get lost!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
ideylaff:

Weda u like her or not, its customary not to speak evil of the dead...

So according to u it's customary to speak evil of the living bt not to speak evil of d dead?.. Na wa o... If u speak evil abt a living being then turn around to speak GOOD when (s)he is dead... To me that disrespectful..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by blaise26abj(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
to nairalanders

people will always have opinions. either good or bad. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. it is simply just that; " their opinions". because someone bashed her when she was alive, that was the person's opinion. You that u are bashing other people for bashing her, what is the difference?! It is simply ur opinion.

My Opinion: God's Opinion is the ultimate.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by pekelepekele(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Chai
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Go on, say it... I'd make sure I give you the dosage you need to awaken your under-used brain cells. Unlike other people, I hardly ever regret my words.

You are attacking her with hateful words for attacking someone? Does it matter to you that she shows remorse? Righting a wrong with your own wrong sounds right to you, doesn't it? You are pathetic, and a bloody hypocrite!
Ray, pls say no more! Am pleading,"IT" no worth am.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Afam4eva(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
I'm still finding it hard to believe that Goldie is gone. People like Goldie don't die.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kandiikane(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
My dear uncle died in april 2012,he died while eating peanuts.He was never sick,even a small headache,his death was so sudden that we've never recovered cry .so I feel for Goldie's family,friends and prezzo pole sana dear

Maybe he had an allergic reaction? Or choked? Many are allergic to nuts but obviously not everyone knows about allergic reaction in Africa.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm still finding it hard to believe that Goldie is gone. People like Goldie don't die.

Really? And what do they do?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by biolabee(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm still finding it hard to believe that Goldie is gone. People like Goldie don't die.

why not she is human

even micheal jackson/jimi hendrix/abacha all died
elvis is dead
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ray, pls say no more! Am pleading,"IT" no worth am.
Alright...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: Alright...
Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.