Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Goldie Is Dead! - Celebrities (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie Is Dead! (135786 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: you must have heard this expression of recent grin
wink
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
ddeola: I hope the cause of her death is gonna be investigated.

for where?
Nigeria undecided
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by victorian(f): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie.. cry cry cry... That's why i will always say, protect yourself through whatever u believe in, especially pray for protection from God Almighty, cause as one climbs the ladder of success and fame, enemies abounds from every corner... Don't feel u r invincible , cause no one is... Except u continuously pray without ceasing...what a huge loss and with so much prospects ahead of her... Oh Lord
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: looks like you are more interested in showing that you are up to date on info.
someone is asking for my source of information and I just explained my source.well anyways people have now confirmed that the story is true since her record label has had a press release and told the whole world that goldie is dead.so can you now see that a mad man on the street is better than you?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I'm tired!!

Which one do we believe na?

For freecocoa and Modella's sakes, I hope she's still alive sha.

dey there dey drink kunnu, person wey nigerians donn dey use past tense for,RIP every corners, adieu song don dey flow,wey traders don dey buy packets of candle to dispose, wey some of her family don dey ask keke and her manager for belongings abi u know hear say tonto dikeh don dey find prezzo numba?...for your informantion the yellow gurl don turn black.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: dey there dey drink kunnu, person wey nigerians donn dey use past tense for,RIP every corners, adieu song don dey sound,wey traders don dey buy packets of candle to dispose, wey some of his family don dey ask keke and her manager for belongings abi u know hear say tonto dikeh don dey find prezzo numba...for your informantion the yellow gurl don turn black.

ehrrrrmmm
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by cyril83(m): 1:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: Aahhhhh... Welcome back.. Remaing the freetoto..
badt guy!...why dnt you modify this one instead.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
almajiri101: No just mind the big headed bit.ch, why she no go form CEO when the Nland Albino don dey rock her G-spo.t ...imagine her typing with full confidence.

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by biolabee(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: why e b when goldie die she come get time to think she was "a bit harsh" with "some" of her comments?.. Mr. Man no defend person wey u no sabi... She wasn't a bit harsh wit some of her comments.. She was harsh with all of her comments concerning Goldie...

Let me ask u a question are you a relative of the departed Susan harvey or just a fan of Goldie
Cause it seems to me that you believe Susan Harvey and Goldie are one and the same

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
ufotuko: someone is asking for my source of information and I just explained my source.well anyways people have now confirmed that the story is true since her record label has had a press release and told the whole world that goldie is dead.so can you now see that a mad man on the street is better than you?
You are entitled to your opinion. No need replying your words in kind. You can now pop champagne over the fact that you were right about her death.

Smh @ people who are always out to show how up-to-date they are with death news.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kandiikane(m): 2:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
almajiri101: No just mind the big headed bit.ch, why she no go form CEO when the Nland Albino don dey rock her G-spo.t...imagine her typing with full confidence.

Lool, Yooo! #rudemuch
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2013
cyril83: badt guy!...why dnt you modify this one instead.
guy, na my original post b that o.. Bt e go show me error I no knw say e dn already post so I think say seun dey block am I had to change d name.. Bt na d toto I stand on..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Costa2000(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
toshmann: Ok, forgive me guys, but, who's she?
Actress?
Singer?
Model? Just asking
SINGER
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
biolabee:

Let me ask u a question are you a relative of the departed Susan harvey or just a fan of Goldie
Cause it seems to me that you believe Susan Harvey and Goldie are one and the same

bros.. No vex o, but u no get wetin to talk... Just continue to write ur R.I.P dey go.. Wetin concern me if dm b one nd d same?.. She curse Goldie when Goldie was alive as Goldie don die so ur Susan Harvey dey alive?.. Na wa to u o.. Bros u sef think am na..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2013
Oahray: You are entitled to your opinion. No need replying your words in kind. You can now pop champagne over the fact that you were right about her death.

Smh @ people who are always out to show how up-to-date they are with death news.
guy park well joor,wetin dey do ur brain?shey you go skul?someone said that the news of goldie death is a rumour and I am trying to let the person know that is not a runmour,what is bad about that?whereas the goldie you are talking about is the biggest customer of my sister who happens to be a fashion designer and why will I wish her dead?I don see say na true say no be every human being wey dey talk dey normal,goldie self dey shake head for you say which kind of animal u be self.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by iykmora(m): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
ufotuko: someone asked if truly the news that she is dead is true and I just gave my source of information to the person,whereas even the manager and her close friends and families have confirmed the death,what source do you want again?I can see that you are a mad man.
i don laf sotaaay i dey roll for rofo-rofo.....#StillLaffinNdRollin
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: bros.. No vex o, but u no get wetin to talk... Just continue to write ur R.I.P dey go.. Wetin concern me if dm b one nd d same?.. She curse Goldie when Goldie was alive as Goldie don die so ur Susan Harvey dey alive?.. Na wa to u o.. Bros u sef think am na..
So wetin u wan do na? Bisect her skull or wot? All dis flexing on top wetin? Since yesternite u don dey cough like say dem pay u to carry cross, dey flex dey go na! Onyeara!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2013
ufotuko: no be every human being wey dey talk dey normal .
So true..
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2013
almajiri101: No just mind the big headed bit.ch, why she no go form CEO when the Nland Albino don dey rock her G-spo.t...imagine her typing with full confidence.
Brutal grin grin grin
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
So wetin u wan do na? Bisect her skull or wot? All dis flexing on top wetin? Since yesternite u don dey cough like say dem pay u to carry cross, dey flex dey go na! Onyeara!
I give them 1wk b4 them go change to their former selves bt this 1 take less than 24hrs, oya where that freetoto of a gal?.. Make she come out o.. The coast is clear.. No follow this topic as a guest, log on in and join d flow...

1 Like

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by daguru(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
cant believe untill a family memeber speaks or funeral arrangement is announced.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by hugeweiner: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: I give them 1wk b4 them go change to their former selves bt this 1 take less than 24hrs, oya where that freetoto of a gal?.. Make she come out o.. The coast is clear.. No follow this topic as a guest, log on in and join d flow...
Dem tell u I change b4? undecided

Mr man, Stop typing wiv ya anuz. Tozo!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Oahray: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2013
ufotuko: guy park well joor,wetin dey do ur brain?shey you go skul?someone said that the news of goldie death is a rumour and I am trying to let the person know that is not a runmour,what is bad about that?whereas the goldie you are talking about is the biggest customer of my sister who happens to be a fashion designer and why will I wish her dead?I don see say na true say no be every human being wey dey talk dey normal,goldie self dey shake head for you say which kind of animal u be self.
I'm sure you believe we care who your sister was to Goldie. Well the guy you bashed posted a link to a blog that quoted the tweet of Goldie's manager some hours ago as proof that she isn't dead. I do not see what's wrong with that. Though misinformed (as the manager later clarified issues and referred to kennis music press release), I think he wanted to believe the story of her death was untrue.

You on the other hand are only concerned about how authentic your sources are, getting upset that someone would challenge it, and throwing tantrums. Post as much insults as you wish... Like I care. I'm done talking to you. Again, does it matter who your sister was to Goldie? Bloody no!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by biolabee(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: bros.. No vex o, but u no get wetin to talk... Just continue to write ur R.I.P dey go.. Wetin concern me if dm b one nd d same?.. She curse Goldie when Goldie was alive as Goldie don die so ur Susan Harvey dey alive?.. Na wa to u o.. Bros u sef think am na..

seems u just wanted to harass the lady and are spoiling for a fight
So if i say i hate Goldie suddenly you will attack me sad
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by kandiikane(m): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

He was a belgium citizen,he died there.You right he might have chocked cry ,but I never knew peanuts could kill.peanuts?

Yeah, people do have severe reactions to peanuts which can be fatal.
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Dem tell u I change b4? undecided

Mr man, Stop typing wiv ya anuz. Tozo!
drama queen

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: drama queen
Azz muncher! Shoo! Get LOST!!!!
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Osyxcel(m): 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:

lwkmd....easy o
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
passionate88: I give them 1wk b4 them go change to their former selves bt this 1 take less than 24hrs, oya where that freetoto of a gal?.. Make she come out o.. The coast is clear.. No follow this topic as a guest, log on in and join d flow...

what wrong with you? Y u judging pple like sef is perfect?have u not insulted some1 before abi?
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by passionate88: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
biolabee:

seems u just wanted to harass the lady and are spoiling for a fight
So if i say i hate Goldie suddenly you will attack me sad
where I talk say if u hate Goldie I go attack u?...
Re: Goldie Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
kandiikane:

Yeah, people do have severe reactions to peanuts which can be fatal.

I dnt get hw person know whether he/she allergic to some food until they taste it right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Married Woman Sleeping With A Youngboy Busted (details) / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.