Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. (25327 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Photos: Iconic Singer, 2face Idibia Hangs Out With Nigeria U-23 Players. / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by queendiva: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
U guys shd atleast respect her for D last tym,nobody knw tomorow
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by yampoo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2013
May Her Gentle Soul Rest In The Blossom Of The Lord,He Is The Giveth and Taketh Life.Adieu Goldie.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by topmostg: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2013
kheart: hehehehehe even after her death u still hate? Mehnn dis s real haterz club. Smh.
bro i no h8 ooooo. I just dey correct the o.p ni.

1 Like

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by debbyblaze: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Hmmm... eventhough i really dont know who this "WANNABE" Artist is and wont say she had any vocal dexterity or talent in singing, but i think it is sad that she is dead, and i sincerely hope she was ready to meet her maker, yesterday night, cos truth is at this very moment she is either in HEAVEN or HELL, (plus after all the showbiz SINS) i sicerely hope that she was able to reconcile with God before she died..... and this is a heads up for all Kennis Music Artists...go check your contracts again...!!! there can be a "death clause" in it #notbeefn#...#justsaying# lipsrsealed
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by topmostg: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
Akshow: oh Shut up pls!
and keep talking pls

1 Like

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by debbyblaze: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
alkanes1: R.I.P Goldie what a loss to the music industry

liar....... she is not a loss rather it is a welcome relief that mediocre artist are thining out...in one way or the other.... undecided
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Badassniggga(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
Akshow: oh Shut up pls!

simply just because he said the truth right . So whats your point? Anyway
RIP goldie

1 Like

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2013
Akshow: the lamelessness of your post beat the crap out of me. I dont know where to place your hate. Are you angry at the late Goldie or Nairaland's front page? Tell us which so that i will know our to reply your Stewpid, silly, Foolish, hating self. Oloriburuku omo
Am angry at stewpid, dummmb, d I cK heads like you that dont think before posting on Nairaland must you comment or hurl insults. How old are? Sango la ma pa e danu omo ale alai ni lari.
RIP o je Goldie, your death was a rude shock to us all.
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Badassniggga(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
swaggie!!!:
*in my chris brown voice*i don't see how u can hate from outside d grave. U can't even get in, hehehehe...leggo!
#yawns#

1 Like

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Promolysis(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
V-lyrics:
SKIBOBO? I love dat song! R.I.P goldie.... Neva liked her though
does it matter wheather u lyk her or not. Ewu...
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by modath(f): 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Promolysis(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2013
freecocoa: So its been confirmed, isorrite, life is just confusing.

Please, it would be nice if we don't say nasty things about her.

Our own lives don't worth more than hers, in the end we all die.

It could be anyone, she didn't die cos she deserved to, she wasn't the worst person ever, if I had the chance I'd re-say all I said about her.

Thinking of it sef, I said she was ugly, talentless and all yet its not as if her singing voice didn't sound better than mine, its not as if she's not wealthier than I am, its not as if she's not been to places I still dream off, why the hell was I thinking its okay to judge her? Why did I think I could say whatever and not give a shyt? Like I have a song I've ever written.

I'm laughing at myself now grin I was so stup!d, thinking I was better than Goldie, thinking my life was better and more precious than hers that made me talk trash about her.

I really feel like a f00l.
you are actually a big fool for saying nasty things about a gal you never come in contact with. You knew absolute nothing about her but you choose to hurl abusive and derogatory remarks on her becos u feel that you are better than her. Shame on people that often cast aspersion on others. R.i.p goldie
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Promolysis(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
V-lyrics:
Somthin tells me she was used 4 illuminaty sacrifice. Last grammy whitney houston died and nw after goin 2 grammy Goldie dies? Somtin is wrong wit grammy awards
must you displayed your stupidity in the public domain
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by Promolysis(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Ich_el: Am waitin to see sum1 say Illuminati is ......... Though am nt fan, am neither a hater too. I dont see anytin iconic bout her. Mayb its bcuz i aint giv a fck bout her tracks, i ve only listend 2 one Jawo ft jaywon nd its a damn sh*t
did anybody force you to comment. Instead of you to say reasonable thing, you are here spewing trash with your stinking mouth. #bitch#
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by kasiem(m): 4:05am On Feb 16, 2013
T.b joshua saw this coming
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by eduador3(m): 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: dude, who d hell re u and wat u doing here, cant u see piple re mourning
lol.....

2 Likes

Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by hienyimba(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2013
i remeber that song we used to sing when we were little.

*its a small world afterall +2

58 likes
Re: Goldie: Life & Times Of The Iconic Singer. by xerxes456(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Promolysis: you are actually a big fool for saying nasty things about a gal you never come in contact with. You knew absolute nothing about her but you choose to hurl abusive and derogatory remarks on her becos u feel that you are better than her. Shame on people that often cast aspersion on others. R.i.p goldie
olboy na fight? Habba...
RIP goldie its not easy to b a star, let alone an eccentric one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy Releases New Pictures / Governor Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Eniola Badmus (Photos) / BBNaija: Bobrisky Promises Nina N500k & Malaysian Hair. Tells Her To Stop Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.