Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House (20443 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola Over Falling Bridges / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) / Presidency Chides Fashola Over Attack On Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by snthesis(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2013
ngozievergreen:
There we go again. But seriously, where u a lizard in ur former life?
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Tolexander: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2013
Ejiné:

Abeggiiii, you think you're fooling anyone?
Or you think we're all babies?

Biko, if his writing still hurts you that bad, we can all contribute some money to get you Aboniki balm wey you go carry massage the pain, e hear?
guy! You gat no evidence backing ur point. Is Achebe the only writer other than Soyinka?
Ok sorry if it hurts! You can just take a stroll to a cementry in a casket rover to rest in the tunnel provided. Mind U, the tunnel has no light at its end cos it gat no end.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by romanlaw(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2013
still waiting for Mrs Fashola/Mrs Tinubu to comment : Ileke - Idi
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Tolexander: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2013
snthesis:
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
ahn ahn! It is unfair o. Why are u making jest of my gurl.
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by dlight2(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2013
Mandelaguy: The so called angel Fashola.......hehehehehehehe grin grin angry grin angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry too bad. Where are those rabid dogs extolling his virtues? Is the first lady 's position constitutional to warrant such waste of Lagosians resources ? That is how they will kill us at the centre with unnecessary and bogus projects. Of course Soyinka is the man, his track record is impeccable, check!
. This is the reason you never passed jamb.how has this affected fashola?this has to do with the presidency.
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by dvee2: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2013
Gbawe:

Not only a tool, but a worthless yahoo-yahoo boy always attempting cheap 419. What the hell is the "office of the first Lady" he mentions if not the 419 GEJ and his embarrassing wife are using to justify a wasteful jamboree for a position not recognised in the constitution. Nigerians should learn , once and for all, that is is what will happen embracing sentiments to vote in an 'accidental' President who clearly falls far below what is desirable.

The problem is that many Nigerians, despite their noise, and like the yahoo-yahoo boy you address here, are simply not exposed. This is why they can continue to make all manners of excuses to defend the 'throw-back' antics of a man placed far above his station. Even GEJ's African peers must regard him with amusement because of what they see happening under him they are not at liberty to attempt in their own Country. When Patience Jonathan is now a Permanent secretary in Bayelsa, terrible enough as that is, what is this N4 billion "mission house" crap about? When will these people stop ridiculing Nigeria?

Gbawe, You must differentiate between between those nigerians that are making excuse and nigerians that are paid to defend any policies of this government. Most nigerians are not fools,they see through this corrupt government. however majority of those defending this action are from the 40 man laptop crew,paid for by your own goverment to swoop on any meaningful opposition to the action of this government. so much for transformation.
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by iwanchop(m): 11:16am On Feb 15, 2013
Mandelaguy: Lol. They are still picking on me? Eiiiyaaaaaaa! I am getting the desired and set out result, keep coming Fashola rats!

Instead of u to take to simple correction you r here ranting
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Mandelaguy(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2013
@dlight:
. This is the reason you never passed jamb.how has this affected fashola?this has to do with the presidency.
Sorry to tell you that I have an M.Sc in Epidemiology and in genetic engineering. That is two, I bet you don't know what I am talking about? F**k your jamb, most of your professors cannot thread where I do, even you(jamb product) so keep quiet and learn about psychoanalysis (what I am taking you guys through). I am seriously catching fun, knowing every antagonist needs an enemy real or perceived to function. I am that enemy you are looking for. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Gbawe: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2013
dvee2:

Gbawe, You must differentiate between between those nigerians that are making excuse and nigerians that are paid to defend any policies of this government. Most nigerians are not fools,they see through this corrupt government. however majority of those defending this action are from the 40 man laptop crew,paid for by your own goverment to swoop on any meaningful opposition to the action of this government. so much for transformation.

You are correct. Your conclusion is on point too. "So much for transformation".
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Moukafoam(f): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Achebe is a bigot while Soyinka is a peacemaker.beside his books are full of lies.what has he done for Nigeria ? Nothing other than spreading lies and hatred in the minds his children.

I think you and your like are the bigots here. Men that talk like women angry

The topic is about N4billion first lady house not Soyinka versus Achebe angry

@ the Topic; the office of the first lady should be scraped because it makes no sense. As rightly said, that fund can use to upset alot of issues and I also advised the first ladies of other countries to distance themselves form it. Very annoying angry

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by dady12: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2013
[quote
author=Mandelaguy]The so called angel Fashola.......hehehehehehehe grin
grin angry grin angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry too bad.
Where are those rabid dogs extolling his virtues? Is the first lady 's
position constitutional to warrant such waste of Lagosians resources ?
That is how they will kill us at the centre with unnecessary and bogus
projects. Of course Soyinka is the man, his track record is impeccable,
check![/quote]are u drop out from sch?i am supprise that u cannot read and understand.this is not connected to lagos state first lady.
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by sobastical: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2013
ayswags: Will comment if it hits frontpage

Na wa for you ooo
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Jaideyone(m): 11:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Mandelaguy: Sorry to tell you that I have an M.Sc in Epidemiology and in genetic engineering. That is two, I bet you don't know what I am talking about? F**k your jamb, most of your professors cannot thread where I do, even you(jamb product) so keep quiet and learn about psychoanalysis (what I am taking you guys through). I am seriously catching fun, knowing every antagonist needs an enemy real or perceived to function. I am that enemy you are looking for. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmao those qualifications only exist in your dreams.
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by iwanchop(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2013
Mandelaguy: Sorry to tell you that I have an M.Sc in Epidemiology and in genetic engineering. That is two, I bet you don't know what I am talking about? F**k your jamb, most of your professors cannot thread where I do, even you(jamb product) so keep quiet and learn about psychoanalysis (what I am taking you guys through). I am seriously catching fun, knowing every antagonist needs an enemy real or perceived to function. I am that enemy you are looking for. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy,u know u didn't read the post before posting ur comment .
Blame urself and not the people battling u.
U made a mistake ,so what?Nobody is above it o
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Ejine(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2013
Tolexander: guy! You gat no evidence backing ur point. Is Achebe the only writer other than Soyinka?
Ok sorry if it hurts! You can just take a stroll to a cementry in a casket rover to rest in the tunnel provided. Mind U, the tunnel has no light at its end cos it gat no end.

Nah, it doesn't hurt - instead, it just makes me laugh at how badly a massive set of paper tigers and e-warriors could be left battered and discombobulated by the writings of just one man, so much that they can't help affixing his name even in issues that have nothing to do with him, like this thread. grin

Yeah my broda, life is funny.

Oh, by the way, I won't suggest a walk in the cemetery for you though.
Just two shots of that trustee otapiapia is what you'll need and you can become your very own walking cemetery. Otapiapia and tribal marks, each sold separately.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Mandelaguy(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2013
iwanchop:

Guy,u know u didn't read the post before posting ur comment .
Blame urself and not the people battling u.
U made a mistake ,so what?Nobody is above it o
That is the plan, no hard feelings, I am getting the desired result.
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by dady12: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2013
i dont know if nigeria constitution make any provision for 1st lady,4 billions naira for mission house,how much is the cost of aso rock?some people are claping their hands for goodluck and he seriously making nigeria a fail state ,all these will make people ask mr president to contest even without him having the intension,visionless leader
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by thaoriginator: 11:33am On Feb 15, 2013
Ah ah oga GEJ e no make sense naundecided you sef think am with your brain, e make sense? Eh! No let dis your widow put you for inside big kpomo soup oo. Cos bois are not smiling dem lem you like kpomo! How u go tek 4bn build one yeye place wey people dey para dey hunger join. After all na 1bn you dey take whack yearly. No make me vex o cos if vex finish enh I go just launch wan kain deadly attack wey be say even you gaan no go fit stand di heat. So abeg do beta tins for naija pple o! 2015 dey come soon and you begin sing another song, maybe na Dbanj go compose am for you I knw nuh. Some people sef go come here start to dey praise you like say dem mumu for head and brain. I no knw wetin dey worry dem? Instead make dem look di matter constructively, no! Dem go just dey misyarn like persons wey dem smoke charcoal sotey their brain come black pass the charcoal wey dem smoke. Which kain parol be dat? People wen dey smoke igbo sef dem dey talk for where talk dey and if we say make dem legalise igbo now many fish-brains wey their head no fit carry go still come dey yarn opasangry well as for me, notin do me, I dey blaaaw dey go and nobody pa*pa* fit stop me. For the zone wey I dey even ahuwa dey hail me die sotey if say make dem shoot dem go shoot. Well, the bottom line is, make oga GEJ remove dat dirty hat comot for hin head make e fit reason weller cos dat hin fisherman brain dey puerile e nor dey function at all.

I rest my case for here jorrrrrrrrrrangry
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Gbawe: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2013
Jaidey-one:
lmao those qualifications only exist in your dreams.

Abi o. Is it not the same way that Yahoo-yahoo 419 boy, Billyonaire, tells us he is attending a "business meeting" when we all know he is briefing his yahoo-yahoo team in a seedy Mushin internet Cafe. These GEJ boys and innate insecurity complex. I guess it comes with the job. Yahooze Okupe, Yahooze Omokri, Yahooze Abati and Yahooze their 'associates' on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by solexybaba(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2013
Libkid: Soyinka is only bin jealous.make im go park well jor
kids lik u no get sense so go to kid section ode
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by calcal: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2013
Tolexander: A tale of two men(writers). One
decided destructively scattering
the city with his pen from abroad
while the other is constructively
criticizing her with his pen staying
at home.
Professor Oluwole Soyinka you
are the man. Little wonder you
were awarded the nobel
laureate.
Keep it up.

Where is Achebe?
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2013
THE HECK WITH THEM ALL. WHO WATCHED THE LAKERS V CLIPPERS GAME LAST NIGHT?
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by vanstanzy(m): 11:51am On Feb 15, 2013
Babzilla: THE HECK WITH THEM ALL. WHO WATCHED THE LAKERS V CLIPPERS GAME LAST NIGHT?

I did! grin grin Soyinka beat GEJ silly in that game. It was most exonerating! grin grin grin wink
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Symphony007: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2013
As intelligent as he is i would have taught he knows that the lagos government does not have a say in the activities of the federal government..he and festus keyemo who is a lawyer should have the basic reasoning of taking their case to the supreme court and for an injuction. So by what they have done what have they achieved? Will fashola now fly to abuja and order the president to stop the house. Leading ineffective thing like this really trivializes the prof.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Tolexander: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
calcal:

Where is Achebe?
achebe stays mostly in US and rarely comes home.
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by dederocs(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
thank God for your life sir Soyinka,i pray men like you are raised in our nation,its the only way to take back our nation from these political hijackers.Mr president you have once again shown how clueless you are.shameful.
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Symphony007: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2013
Tolexander: A tale of two men(writers). One
decided destructively scattering
the city with his pen from abroad
while the other is constructively
criticizing her with his pen staying
at home.
Professor Oluwole Soyinka you
are the man. Little wonder you
were awarded the nobel
laureate.
Keep it up.
prof. Soyinka claims to fight for the poor and against bad governance but he is recieving millions from chibuike ameachi to go to rivers state and give lectures prasing ameachi's dismal performance. He recieves millions in speaking fees to attend south south governours forum and praise some of the thieves there for "good and examplary" government, prof. Achebe has kept away from the filt associated with the nigerian government on all levels and even keeps away from the country till sanity is restored, so he has a moral highground to point out their shambolic ways. Not a person who takes from the government with one hand and holds a protest plank card with another. no matter what i still respect and love the prof. But he he can't serves two masters at a time.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Mandelaguy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
dederocs: thank God for your life sir Soyinka,i pray men like you are raised in our nation,its the only way to take back our nation from these political hijackers.Mr president you have once again shown how clueless you are.shameful.
Lol. Job seekers and their desperation.
Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Achebe is a bigot while Soyinka is a peacemaker.beside his books are full of lies.what has he done for Nigeria ? Nothing other than spreading lies and hatred in the minds his children.
Yaaaaaay our e-tribal warrior has come, we should get u some tribal marks to suit ur new status... Ride on anywhere u see ibo, turn red and destroy everything there even when none is mentioned, create the environment and attack. U are truly a tribal warrior. (Hailings)

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House by Kassidy90(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2013
Jaidey-one:
as long as there are people like you in this country we'll have problems moving forward. Soyinka is fighting for common men like you and I and all you can say is this trash up there. is woke soyinka a politician? No he's not. He's highly respected world wide and he can decided to leave this hell hole and live in any country in the world. He's fighting for the masses!!! Oya go to the romance section. If U come here and make any silly comment again walahi I will track you down and exterminate you!!! Ewu can bear
I don't mind giving u all my savings if u can do dat for me, na mumu dey worry am eeediot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered / Buruji Kashamu Hugs Gbenga Daniels After Their Peace Meeting In Abuja / Senator Joy Emordi Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.