Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped (1722 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! / He Disturbs Me With Generator Because I Said No To Him (2) (3) (4)

Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by wahala2007(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2008
I met this very beautiful girl,that I was madly in love with .She not only rebuffs my advances,but she targets insultive verbal pellets at me.After giving up hope,she chop my recharge card no be small.I was shocked when along ojuelegaba road,one day. I saw this girl with a baby strapped to her back.She was looking much like a market woman lipsrsealed.The useless hold up stopped me from accosting her and offering her a ride(indirectly to show off).I think she has a shop somewhere(one of those demolished shops in yaba).Fortunately I saw her enter one of those shops where the book sellers are.
she got married mid last year.She hated the fact that I was a teacher then.To God be the glory.I earn (make i no talk yet)

Part 2 - when i investigate the shop to find her
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by Busta(f): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2008
hmmmmmmm . . . . waiting to hear the sequel before commenting.

happy for u tho!
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by adeboo(f): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2008
Lol.

But at least she is married now abi?
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by ifyalways(f): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2008
@poster,what is NOT yours can NEVER be yours.
shes married isnt it?,she might be happy in that marriage haggard as she might look to U.
Perharps if she had been with you,you might not be where you are now undecided
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2008
at least this is a girl that didn't go gold digging as you all say.
She is ridding okada happily.
@ poster leave her alone rather than go to laugh in her face.
you don't know tomorrow.
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2008
erm. . . . . is this not bordering on stalkaration??

First of all I wondered how you were so sure the baby strapped to her back was actually her's then i realised you've been doing your own journalist work on the side.

Na wa oooooooo . . . . . . . isn't it time to move on with you're life and use your investigative skills on the plentitious women out there? wink wink wink grin grin

but please do come back with more info on the bum she married. grin
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by tkb417(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2008
so whats wrong with the gurl marrying who shes married to?
u think u'll make a good hussy?

i dont think so with the way ure 'casting' here

Let the gurl be. .hope the gurl wont see you pulling a cart at ojuelegba in the future
dont test God!

Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by TheSly: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hope the girl wont see you pulling a cart at ojuelegba in the future

Or Betterstill hawking pure water. . . . . cheesy

Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by almondjoy(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2008
Not to worry.  Are you not living in Nigeria? undecided  No condition is permanent. Big man today, poor man tomorrow! Hopefully, the reverse would not be the case next year so you do not have to learn one of life's great lessons by remembering all the things you are thinking now.  She might just be giving you a ride while you slap around Ojuelegba with your flip flops under the rain! cheesy

At least she followed her heart. .MARRIED AND WITH A KID, one of life's greatest achievements money cannot buy . . .find yours! kiss

Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by tpia: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2008
wahala2007:

I met this very beautiful girl,that I was madly in love with .She not only rebuffs my advances,but she targets insultive verbal pellets at me.After giving up hope,she chop my recharge card no be small.I was shocked when along ojuelegaba road,one day. I saw this girl with a baby strapped to her back.She was looking much like a market woman lipsrsealed.The useless hold up stopped me from accosting her and offering her a ride(indirectly to show off).I think she has a shop somewhere(one of those demolished shops in yaba).Fortunately I saw her enter one of those shops where the book sellers are.
she got married mid last year.She hated the fact that I was a teacher then.To God be the glory.I earn (make i no talk yet)

Part 2 - when i investigate the shop to find her
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

@poster: na by force to marry you?

she married someone else and you still can't leave her alone, but are busy planning part two, where "you investigate her shop to find her".

I think she should call her husband on you. angry

you no go find your own wife somewhere? abi make she leave her husband and baby and follow you? undecided

Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by hammers(m): 9:52am On Mar 14, 2008
Ur last laugh is surely a good one!
Levels don change i see!
Congrats!
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2008
tkb417:

so whats wrong with the girl marrying who shes married to?
u think u'll make a good hussy?

i don't think so with the way ure 'casting' here

Let the girl be. .hope the girl wont see you pulling a cart at ojuelegba in the future
don't test God!

Wel said tkb417,wel said!
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by PurestBoy(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2008
@POSTER

What the hell are you feeling like? Do you know her future?
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by wahala2007(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2008
So many replies came in ,before I continue ,i need to reply to everyone,i KNOW YOU GUYS STILL WANT THE GIST cool,almost all replies were intelligible like those from Busta(you just want hot gist, you wont believe what happened),ifyalways(i love your last sentence),adeboo(yes ,she is married now,you rightly said ,but guess who she is married to?),hammers(thanksjare,but I just don't want to mock her o,she thought I could ''not make it''),Naje haje(i nearly choked from having to laugh at your post),almond joy(you believe in the law of karma ,I guess.I am not out to make a mockery of her ,okay? ),nwando(so philosophical),tkb(don't worry .I wont pull carts,although I have done degrading but jobs in life),sly(na you go hawk pure water),Ziggy mama(same reply as tkb),tpia(you are getting it wrong ,I don't want to down her rep,I just need to see a foermer girlfriend,any qualms?),purest boy(take it easy now,y u dey yab me?)

THE STORY CONTINUES

[color=Black]Friday evening and saturday (just this morning) was an ideal time to carry out my investigations.My'' hitting off with her'' is the next series of paragraphs you will see.It could be a little bit boring.Considering it's the normal gold digging kind of girls,so i guess you are all familiar with it.
However if you want to know what exactly happened at OJUELEGBA ,just scroll down to the bottom of this page.where I highlighted ''the investigation '' in black

.Before I continue,I have to let you know in details how I got close to this girl.I had just finished NYSC,I hustled for job ,to no avail.I suddenly got a job as a teacher,and of course the pay wasnt fantastic,but I rented a mini flat,and still had some of my students stuff like the electronics and fridge.So at least Iw as managing well,because I had almost no mouth to fill.Many people didnt even believe I was a teacher,because of the accomodation and the NEARLY grand life style(to an extent ,considering the fact that so many other single guys were just roaming the streets),I saved a lot during NYSC,and of course I was doing a lot of private school lesson for the kids in my school.

I saw this beautiful girl in my neighbourhood and coincidentally she was still schooling in the same university I graduated form.I approached her for friendship,and even thouigh she gave me tough time.She finally agreed to be my friend.Though we never slept,because I don't plan sleeping with any girl until marriage.She was noted for her ''hiding to receive calls''.The relationship lasted for 4 months.She was the asking type,and I felt it wrong not to deny her,even if it meant clearing my account,because according to her ''she loved me''
I don't care if she was seeing other guys,but one day she came up to me that ''i no longer met her needs'' that ''she being a fine girl(she said this indirectly'' she needed someone who would take care of her'' .She just called it off anyway and started living in someone else's house ,I wept profusely.She wasnt to happy with my ''teacher status''

as fate would have it I got a job in a nice firm on the island,with an incredible salary.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color]

Going to Ojuelegba was a blessing in disguise,because I went shopping this morning.My friday search was uneventful and unfulfilling.Saturday was the day someone wished ''the ground would swallow her''.I nearly forgot my aim of going to yaba,I actually ''dressed to kill'' I just went shopping and shopping and shopping when suddenly MIRACULOUSLY, i saw this lady with her back towards me'' in that thickening and choking crowd.She hadnt change much except for the profuse sweat and frown all over her face.She was looking a little bit on the fat side.When I went close to her(though still distancing myself from her) I notice taht her stomach was still big(i don't know why? considering the fact she has a child already)
I started getting stalking her until she went to this dingy shop.Gosh she was selling bra ,pants and some other cheap female acessories.Let me not expose her poverty stricken condition.
Anywayz I continued stalking her until I got to the shop ,I just described.I later went back (to refreshen ),note she hadnt  noticed me all this while.After preparing my long rehearsed speech.I accosted her ''Hello Madam do you know where I can change dollars''?The look I was expecting was worse.She was looking worse off.Anyway she  gave nme crap that her ''big shop'' got consumed in the inferno at yaba.Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anyway she didnt mention her husband.But certain statement she made were apparently that of regrets.
I have two cars and a good job.I still feel I ahavent arrived yet.God help me to sweden,I just applied and I hope it works well.Anyway nI gave her baby 5000 and i gave her 10000.I actually forced her to collect it.I feel pity for her
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by 4Him(m): 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2008
o boy ur name na real wahala cheesy
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by wahala2007(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2008
lol oga na wetin i do now?why do ladies give me wahala sad smiley
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by tkb417(m): 7:34am On Mar 17, 2008
@Wahala
na wa for u sef. haba (lol!)
You berra start writing for the true tales people (punblisher of hints)
u dey try!
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by Easybaby(f): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2008
@poster,
wetin conern agbero wit over load cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 17, 2008
@ poster,

eyaa. . . after all this time you are still pining. . .ove unrequited love/rejection. . .
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by 2dye4(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2008
she has made her choice and she is living with the outcome of her decisions (happy or sad, rich or poor) so no matter how much u parade ur so-called hip lifestyle it doesnt change anything. u should know when the joke is on u! wink

Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by Ambu: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2008
wats ur business with who she married? The most important thing is dat she is happy. Maybe she didnt love u eno4. U could have eno4 money to get her a bigger shop but u might not have made her happy. So stop bothering ur life and move on. ok

Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by wahala2007(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2008
tkb417:

@Wahala
na wa for u sef. haba (lol!)
You berra start writing for the true tales people (punblisher of hints)
u dey try!

na the wahala girl turn me tto writer,Hints fit pay? lol
Easybaby:

@poster,
wetin conern agbero wit over load cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

who be the agbero?
oyb:

@ poster,

eyaa. . . after all this time you are still pining. . .ove unrequited love/rejection. . .

guy,the thing pain me ,no be small.I cant trust a woman again

2dye4:

she has made her choice and she is living with the outcome of her decisions (happy or sad, rich or poor) so no matter how much u parade your so-called hip lifestyle it doesnt change anything. u should know when the joke is on u! wink

me?hip life style
I havent even arrived yet.She left because she felt she could marry a richer man,But alas grin

Ambu:

wats your business with who she married? The most important thing is that she is happy. Maybe she didnt love u eno4. You could have eno4 money to get her a bigger shop but u might not have made her happy. So stop bothering your life and move on. ok

I am not bothering my life.She is still a friend.She looked sober that day.My wife can not sell in a shop.ok?
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by tpia6: 6:09am On Jan 22, 2011
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by 677ano(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2011
Sorry to say there was no need to rob it in her face nor stalk her. You might have been blessed by God for the simple reason that she abandoned you then you never know.
Re: Lol, She Said"no"to My Marrage Proposals.i Saw Her On Okada With A Baby Strapped by MrsChima1(f): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
Hmmm.

... / From A Confused Heart: / Top 10 Things Men Lie About

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55