Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1720 Views)

You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... by 2jideofor(m): 1:38am On Jul 05, 2009
Re: ... by tpiah: 2:38am On Jul 05, 2009
You are now an expert French Kisser.

you're a good businessman jare. wink

typical naija. cheesy

"feedback isnt important"
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 05, 2009
BLOODY HELL~!!!!!! its been a while since i haven t laughed so hard reading a NL thread.
ok lets go back to what you wrote for a minute, professor:

Step 1 - Before you kiss someone, especially if this is the first kiss, make sure that your breath isn't bad and that your mouth is clean. You don't have to brush your teeth just before kissing but don't eat anything spicy either.
shouldnt you make sure that your breath isnt "bad" and mouth is clean ALL THE TIME?! in which book does spicy food made mouth taste different?! so if we both came out of eating thai, kissing is forbidden?

Step 2 - Face your partner as you would with any kiss. Naturally, you need to be close together. Make sure that you have their full attention.
i guess kissing someone that isnt aware that you are kissing her is a bit difficult to achieve or are you a kiss robber?! what do you mean full attention, should i tell her, well in advance, that the kiss is coming?!

Step 3 - Lean in slowly. Don't rush things. Otherwise you might bump noses or even teeth. Tilt your head to one side as you lean in. You don't have to tilt it by much, just enough to avoid a nose-to-nose accident.
bump teeth?! oh lord, we have a dangerous person on our hands. whats wrong with bumping nose? if you are doing it slow then it should make any different, isnt it?

Step 4 - Part your lips just before your lips touch your partner's. Don't open your mouth too much. A little will do.

Step 5 - Press your lips together. Start softly and enjoy the kiss. You don't need to stick your tongue right in. Take a second to just press lips.
does it mean that later you will press the lips roughly or what?! STICK your tongue?! pressing lips, thats a bloody peck!

Step 6 - Slowly insert your tongue into your partner's mouth. The best French kissing tip I can give is to not go deep. You don't want to force your presence, just play with their tongue gently. Make sure to move your tongue slowly. Be gentle.
so i insert my tongue and then jiggle it like a little snake with no aim whatsoever? i thought that as soon as my tongue was in there, it was going on search-mode looking for bits and pieces of leftover steak from last night?

Step 7 - Make sure to hold your partner in your arms, either around the back or gently grasp their head. This will increase the sensation.
damn, grasping their head, you are scaring me now. what if she steps away by fear that i fukc up her weave?!

Step 8 - Don't take too long and break for air. Then, you will probably kiss again.
again, breaking for air, but i thought that kissing had nothing to do with breathing?! professor, help me now?! and what about if i want to kiss her for hours on end no stop?

in my world, if you kiss a woman without using your tongue (a peck) pressing lips to lips then your mouth should be closed and if you slightly open it (like you said) then better use that tongue of yours. "pressing lips" with someone with your mouth open and not using your tongue sound and look quite awkward. picture it for a minute.

anyway thanks for the thread!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Text Or Talk / She deliberatley Got Pregnant For Him / All Unfaithful Lovers Repentance Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.