Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,864 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81793 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by danny301: 4:44am On Feb 16, 2013
chingyjant: Her getting married is nothing to fuse about for those people insulting her.I can name over 15 Nigerian Celebrities that are married here in the United states.Even some of them that got married last year and made public stunt they've have been long married in the US.Let me give you guys a clue.Have'nt you guys asked yourselves why so many Nigerian celebrities don't get married even in their mid-thirties?somebody will say they don't feel like.I laugh in Hispanic.Another clue is that these celebrities can't do without traveling in three months to the US.They are many.Infact one just proposed to his lover not quite long.He was able to do this because he got divorced from his wife in the US after getting his Citizenship so he is free to now get married again.Another is a young dude in his twenties infact as far Nigerian music is concern you can't exempt him.Another just had a baby few weeks back.So there is no big deal there cause they owe no one any form of explanation for their actions.

You sound confused and completely derailed yet you think you are enlightening somebody.... Where is the morale and rationale in all that you are trying to say? That celebrities or whatever you call them should about living fake lives? I thought celebrities are supposed to be role models in the society and examples of falsehood and moral decadence? A married woman hid her marital status for almost a decade and was going about flirting with other men publicly and you think we should all be applauding her because you everybody is morally bankrupt like you or because people like you have no sense of dignity and value and have sacrificed good morale on the altar of fame and ignoble wealth you such should be accepted as a way of life for everybody...... Rather than you'laughing in Hispanic' we need to cry for you and your useless celebrities who have reduced life to a mere jamboree..... Am sure you are one of the protagonists of same sex marriage over there in the U.S, because for you everything goes provided serves your already decayed life.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by femi2131: 4:47am On Feb 16, 2013
The death of this young lady make me to rem angryember the song we use to sang in those days.'Life is so funny that we can say today,we say today Ãήϑ tomorrow we die ,what is the meaning of life?.
Goldie REST in peace Ãήϑ not in in pieces.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by SisiKill1: 4:52am On Feb 16, 2013
Anyone who looks up to some TV personality as role model should seriously have their head checked.

You know what. ...forget having their heads checked, they should just committed themselves into an asylum and have the keys thrown away so they can never be let out because they are obviously useless to society. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Biggyd2: 4:58am On Feb 16, 2013
Ehrm, is it not someone's PRIVATE life that we are talking about here? What business of mine is how she chose to live it, so long as it doesn't encroach into mine? Even if Goldie should wake up today to defend her self, would it stop all the castigation? Goldie on stage was different from the private Susan Harvey. And if it matters so much, why don't you trace her dad to give the authenticity of this story. But after your fact finding mission, confirm to us how it affects your life. Goldie is dead and the best we can do is to allow her family mourn in peace. My opinion.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Hima(f): 4:58am On Feb 16, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Anyone who looks up to some TV personality as role model should seriously have their head checked.

You know what. ...forget having their heads checked, they should just committed themselves into an asylum and have the keys thrown away so they can never be let out because they are obviously useless to society. undecided

Tell that to Danny 301 my dear!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by hrhobi1(m): 5:03am On Feb 16, 2013
She married the Harvey guy for her UK papers.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by danny301: 5:07am On Feb 16, 2013
Hima:

Please donn't be quick to wake them up from their sleep! Nigerians as a whole like make belief and the moment you bring in reality they want to fight and kick against it. No wonder she kept her marriage away from us. Sometimes I wonder how these terrible homevideos make profit from their no-brainer movies and I just got one more clue from the comments of most people on this topic. If someone can watch a movie with practically no storyline, dat goes round in circles and see it up to part 8-9 then as I can do now is the smh! Since any celebrity who wants to make it already knows the mindset of the majority of nigerians then why not feed them with the fantasy. As for those saying she was dark and later fair, have u taken your time to notice that the darker pix are all indoors yl d lighter ones are either outdoors or in a lighted environment? No matter how dark u are try taking a pix indoors and out and compare both results. We all know the love of younger celebs coming into limelite so shut it already about her age. Who cares if she was married to a white guy cos of his money or the love most Nigerians dnt have in their hearts for even their own as displayed here.
One thing I'v noticed about we nigerians is out self righteousness! That's why we can kill just to justify our conscience and make us seem better (all mob actions). Maybe this is why most nations just can't stand us. Someone is dead here and all I see is dirt being thrown around. Probably that's why the lady kept her private life away cos we are no good! For all I know, Goldie was a nice young lady with morals, a sense of responsibility, humble and down to earth. To think that she never let her fame get to her head and was involved in an image denting saga until her death. We just can't keep up with such a persona and your own life seem like a mess compared to hers so I don't really blame those hurling insults.
May her gentle soul continue to rest in peace.

How on earth would write a truck of thrash all in the name of damage control? You took a very good time and space to make practically no point. What's your definition of fantasy? Falsehood and depravity is what you are referring to as fantasy. On the contrary most nations can stand us not because we condemn falsehood but because people like you have thrown norms and values into 'gutter'just to make ends meet, so the whole look as us as desperate people.... Evil remains evil, regardless of whether someone is dead or life.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 16, 2013
danny301:

You sound confused and completely derailed yet you think you are enlightening somebody.... Where is the morale and rationale in all that you are trying to say? That celebrities or whatever you call them should about living fake lives? I thought celebrities are supposed to be role models in the society and examples of falsehood and moral decadence? A married woman hid her marital status for almost a decade and was going about flirting with other men publicly and you think we should all be applauding her because you everybody is morally bankrupt like you or because people like you have no sense of dignity and value and have sacrificed good morale on the altar of fame and ignoble wealth you such should be accepted as a way of life for everybody...... Rather than you'laughing in Hispanic' we need to cry for you and your useless celebrities who have reduced life to a mere jamboree..... Am sure you are one of the protagonists of same sex marriage over there in the U.S, because for you everything goes provided serves your already decayed life.
[b]Again i laugh perhaps in Chinese.So because they are celebrities they should tell you everything about themselves?Wake up man from your Joseph's dream these guys are human.Just as you have some secret and will guide it with your last breath so also are they.Did i hear you say "flirting around"I put it to you not before a judge in a competent court but in this Forum to give us a proof of her flirting?All you just spilled from your mouth is based on fallacy of hasty conclusion.For the gay thing hmm here i laugh in Hispanic again at your ignorance if you do think everybody in the western world smile and support Homosexuality or lesbianism.I will be the last to support it.For me to support it i prefare to pack my bag and come back to Nigeria if it is placed as an option.You are like one wanting to remove the plank in ones eyes forgetting that you ain't better.I will leave you to wrestle with your conscience if you are better.But i bet you you are as rotten as a tomatoe that can't be redeemed even if placed on the best preservative system[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Cusubaba(m): 5:28am On Feb 16, 2013
slimyem: what's sickening here?
Better take your judgemental self off here..
...Like you are any better...n
MtcheeeeEew
Don't mind that low life ape, remember he is a Gaynain sorry Ghanaian they are senseless and reasoning with their anus.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Biim: 5:34am On Feb 16, 2013
These unfolding events makes a part of me wish that she was still alive, RIP Goldie, you deserve a good rest. She looked happy in the pictures though.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Cusubaba(m): 5:39am On Feb 16, 2013
Abrantie:

How do you turn from this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/990953_Goldie1_jpg686d594ad1aeb9411031823538f52430

To this:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/991068_393004_380836522013251_1303065743_n_jpg48195ad10e40072a25e27e312797d20f

Quite sickening!
Can't u senseless, low minded ape Ghanaian respect a dead person. Remember we Nigerians respect dead person, unlike u Gaynains sorry Ghanaians that wear red and black and dance Azonto, drink akpateshi( local dry gin) and rape ur ugly fat women when someone died. Slowpoke like u, go and tell ur bleaching face president John Rahamani Mahama and his baboon bleaching wife to stop bleaching.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 5:40am On Feb 16, 2013
Rooneyboy: Hmmm !

Did she really go into this marriage for love of for the money
Does the union look like arrangee ?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 5:42am On Feb 16, 2013
hrhobi1: She married the Harvey guy for her UK papers.
Holy smoke ! What a bumb bell of the 21st century you are ? ok ..Mr. Her hubby is American. Iyen tun nko ?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Jubal01: 5:45am On Feb 16, 2013
ichidodo: i dont believe dat. O.K, if na true where her pikin?
I dnt wana use dat 'f' word on u o! Must evry marriage produce a child? Fooool!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 5:45am On Feb 16, 2013
Ivynwa: She may have divorced from the husband or separated. If she is happily married to him why will she be tripping over Prezzo?
There may be more to it than met the eye and whatever it may be does not seem like she is happily married to that white man.
Just my thought.
You are sensible !
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by FXKing2012(m): 5:49am On Feb 16, 2013
Jubal01:
I dnt wana use dat 'f' word on u o! Must evry marriage produce a child? Fooool!
But you've used the 'f' word for him
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by FXKing2012(m): 5:50am On Feb 16, 2013
No further comment
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by born2boink(m): 5:50am On Feb 16, 2013
Susan Oluwabimpe Filani (23 October 1983 - 14 February 2013) also know as Goldie or Goldie Harvey was an Nigerian professional singer.Married to Andrew Harvey. She appeared on Big Brother Africa in 2012 which was her first TV appearance. Filani had won several African music awards including the Top Naija Award. Allegedly, Filani and rapper Prezzo, had a close relationship. On the way to the 2013 Grammy Awards, she complained of a headache and was rushed to hospital where she was later pronounced dead.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldie_Harvey#section_1
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by bendazum: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2013
Shugamania: Never knew sh :oe was married..
This makes it even more sad.
God rest her soul.

Nigerian girls at it again! Shebi una no dey carry last.Hmm. Unfaithful is the word.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by vaserce(m): 6:00am On Feb 16, 2013
Don't worry another will soon surface and tell us he had baby(ies) for her(goldie)
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Jubal01: 6:01am On Feb 16, 2013
FXKing2012:
But you've used the 'f' word for him
lolz. . . T'was a slip of d fingerswink. Bt seriously, that question was foooolish.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by fuckluv(f): 6:01am On Feb 16, 2013
shocked She was really a drama queen
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by pauloman(m): 6:10am On Feb 16, 2013
wowww....she indeed was properly married to the whity oooh !!!! This is no arrangee wedding at all
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by musiwa10: 6:10am On Feb 16, 2013
FF
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 16, 2013
Una no dey crash ni? shocked
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by FXKing2012(m): 6:12am On Feb 16, 2013
Jubal01:
lolz. . . T'was a slip of d fingerswink. Bt seriously, that question was foooolish.
It was more than foooooolish, it was just empty.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Jarvis(m): 6:13am On Feb 16, 2013
[quote author=emmalexabl]If the white guy is indeed her husband, then goldie lived a wayward life ( most celebrities do) and may God 4give her sins and grant her a perfect rest. . .Amen !! E don pas
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by kandiikane(m): 6:14am On Feb 16, 2013
musiwa10: She got married in 2006, under nigeria, he will get ZERO of Goldie properties.... I think the marriage did not work out so she moved back to Nigeria.. The only way he could have got Goldie properties is if they had children.

They did not have children.. Nigeria law protect the right of children to properties because of Gold diggers.. Properties in Nigeria are inheritance based on Children and not by marriage.. Even if a woman is not married to a man, but she has children for that man, Nigeria law protect the right of that child to owner of the properties.

If you have a scenario where a man had a child by another woman while he is legally married to another. The Nigeria law allow the child born out of wedlock to ownership of that man properties.

Inheritance base on nigeria law is not based on marriage but it is based on Children. So only children can inherent a man or woman properties. Because he did not have children by Goldie, he get nothing. Goldie properties goes to his parent if not alive, his brother or sister depending on if they are still alive.

But the virtual of you having a children for a nigerian, either legally married or not.. Your child most get part of the person inheritance under niger law.

What if the man even has more cash than she did? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by FXKing2012(m): 6:15am On Feb 16, 2013
born2fuck: Susan Oluwabimpe Filani (23 October 1983 - 14 February 2013) also know as Goldie or Goldie Harvey was an Nigerian professional singer.Married to Andrew Harvey. She appeared on Big Brother Africa in 2012 which was her first TV appearance. Filani had won several African music awards including the Top Naija Award. Allegedly, Filani and rapper Prezzo, had a close relationship. On the way to the 2013 Grammy Awards, she complained of a headache and was rushed to hospital where she was later pronounced dead.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldie_Harvey#section_1
waooooo....wonder why this is coming to the fore now?
It's an eye-opener though...why didnt she just get a divorce instead of cheating on the man with Prezo (or whatever his name is).
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Richy4(m): 6:16am On Feb 16, 2013
God!! Death is just an ass opener. every lovely skeleton well concealed in the closet are just opened for the world to see. be it poor or rich... RIP dear but u almost made me break my laptop watching u in Big brother web.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by musiwa10: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2013
F
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by delishpot: 6:22am On Feb 16, 2013
Sam Milla: Great. Another celebrity thrown at us.

BTW, she was married... What was all the noise about Prezzo?

100/100 you pass exam. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw topic on FP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.