Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81823 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Orikinla(m): 6:24am On Feb 16, 2013
Goldie had a double life and Kennis Music never told ius the truth? Is this another Nigerian scam? They could even fake her death! From the Nollywood home video pictures, the news of her death only makes the soap opera a director's dream. Now these are indeed great lessons to learn from her life? Abikus or Ogbanjes act like this. So, Orikinla is not surprised.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by musiwa10: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2013
F
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2013
goldie was a gold digger who found that singing was a more viable source of income than old men

end of story

one really really has to wonder about most of our celebs

if this is anything to go by, all her fawning over prezzo was a calculated act
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by kandiikane(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2013
Seriously, I love thiis. Yesternite, they were begging for forgiveness for all the harsh words said when she was alive and today? Back to their old ways. Oh, humans, I hail thee. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2013
Orikinla: Goldie had a double life and Kennis Music never told ius the truth? Is this another Nigerian scam? They could even fake her death! From the Nollywood home video pictures, the news of her death only makes the soap opera a director's dream. Now these are indeed great lessons to learn from her life? Abikus or Ogbanjes act like this. So, Orikinla is not surprised.
Imaging if i knew where you live. I would come give you a beating of your life .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2013
all you people who remain glued to reality tv rubbish, i hope you are reading thus
REALITY TV is nothing but a different kind of soap opera
nothing real there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by musiwa10: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2013
FF

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by musiwa10: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2013
FF
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2013
oyb: goldie was a gold digger who found that singing was a more viable source of income than old men

end of story

one really really has to wonder about most of our celebs

if this is anything to go by, all her fawning over prezzo was a calculated act
Imagine I have a spell that could make someone get epilepsy , I would sit all night and cast the spell on you .
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 16, 2013
musiwa10: in this scenario, he is broke ... He is getting ZERO.. because they dont have children. Even if she is oprah winfrey in Nigeria.. He is getting zero. because Nigeria law does not allow for Gold diggers.

No children Nothing for you..
wetin this one dey yarn for mouth
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by musiwa10: 6:42am On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by JadeWilliam(f): 6:42am On Feb 16, 2013
I don't even believe that she's 31 --- she's probably much OLDER.
I kept sayin sh look older than 28 at BBA.Yesterday,Kennis admin wrote that sh died at age 31.That lady looks 37/38 abeg.Women sabi fodge age
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2013
fuckluv: shocked She was really a drama queen
And you are "isi-ewu"
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 16, 2013
gonna be a very interesting funeral. . .
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by iamdsam: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2013
She get husband and well publicized boyfriend Na wah o!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool: Imagine I have a spell that could make someone get epilepsy , I would sit all night and cast the spell on you .

look at this moro-n bba groupie

the sort of person i'm talking about

ode. better go and foam at the mouth at your hero's funeral. nonsense.

you are too shallow and slow to see just how shameful and frankly bizarre this all is.

daft reality tv junkie internet thug

or is kennis hiring you as to run round the net as damage control? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by adorable29(f): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2013
Smh @ some of the comments here! HER PUBLIC LIFE(BRAND) IS DIFFERENT FROM HER PRIVATE LIFE! Its dat simple!TV101! You separate urself as an individual from your buisness! TV is jus a buisness! Y'll shul go focus on ur own buisness! She excelled in hers! Stop using ur heads to hit the wall over another great woman's success! From what I saw on TV, she was humble, always laffin(gonna miss dt smile), slow to anger, chick, lively, very hardworking, sweet, charming, endearing! All ds she continued to be even after Nigerians poured all sorts of insults on her 4 fallin in love! At times, u cul kill a person wit hate nd not jus a sword! We hated her so much nd 4 what? She didn't hurt nobody! Who knows if it wasn't d hate we poured on her dat weakened her fragile Hҽαrt to cause her untimely death sef!

She is gone nd we я still at it! ♏αy God 4giv u pple! Btw, she ♏αy Ħª√ę looked fierce nd all but she wasn't a flirt as sm pple я sayin! Let her rest abeg! She dȍŋ still leave d world 4 una! My opinion!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2013
amacastel: I knw their is somting fishy about dis lady cos I knw she is not a successful singer and I wonder where riches came from now I know ladies and fake and secretive lif na wa ooo she duped the man that love her and tnk she wil have rest with a younger man bt nemesis caught up with her she died like a crafish that's terribly she has nothing worthy of celebration her life is a shame so other story of her secretive life will unfold her juju that she used 2 deceive the white man has taken her life that's a lesson to all these useleSs white hunter girls in lagos n other part of the world .I never liked her and will never like her cos she is not a musician but peopl that makes music industry more tedious 4 talent singers that don't have money.BYE BYE (MRS)goldie harvey that denie her husband and daughter cos of fame and media.
Seriozly, If I have the power to hire the Aluu killers . I would pay them to remove your skin .. and by that I didn't mean your flesh but your manhood . And if you are a lady , it makes it better ,. I would hire dozen Malla from Kano to gang molest you so you know what pain is and pain for that matter is just the grandson of death, maybe then you know that dead people deserves respect.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

Her husband, Andrew Harvey said Goldie never did drugs the ten years he knew her.

She died at 31 and her husband has known her for ten years. Probably he met her first when she was 21, because that wedding picture didn't look like she was anything less than 25 there. For the public not to have known anything about the wedding seems like it happened not less than 7 years ago or more. Just thinking out in alphabets
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 6:56am On Feb 16, 2013
oyb:

look at this moro-n bba groupie

the sort of person i'm talking about

ode. better go and foam at the mouth at your hero's funeral. nonsense.

you are too shallow and slow to see just how shameful and frankly bizarre this all is.

daft reality tv junkie internet thug

or is kennis hiring you as to run round the net as damage control? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Omg , you have no idea how deluded and paranoid you are , I blame it on the harsh condition you live in . You don't think straight .
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by JadeWilliam(f): 6:56am On Feb 16, 2013
madejibo: think very well have you ever seen her kissing Prezzo?
In BBA I did&y was sh always cryin&vommittin because of d dude?Sh didn't knw sh'l fall in love wit d guy.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by adorable29(f): 6:56am On Feb 16, 2013
BTW, shame on her husband 4 releasing ds pictures! If her wish was to keep it private, then he should have respected her wishes! What is he gonna gain from all ds? Or he could have at least waited 4 sometime! Nigerians are still in shock over her death nd u throw in another shocker! Smh
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Romic(m): 6:57am On Feb 16, 2013
ichidodo: i dont believe dat. O.K, if na true where her pikin?
u be mumu. Is all this pictures not enough to tell u she is/was married.women sha, tell me what is all this rubbish prezzo kissing in public all about.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by JadeWilliam(f): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool: Imagine I have a spell that could make someone get epilepsy , I would sit all night and cast the spell on you .

U made me LMAO.OMG.U'r so so hilarious.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Romic(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2013
adorable29: BTW, shame on her husband 4 releasing ds pictures! If her wish was to keep it private, then he should have respected her wishes! What is he gonna gain from all ds? Or he could have at least waited 4 sometime! Nigerians are still in shock over her death nd u throw in another shocker! Smh
why are so senseless, for her to hav gone into marriage wit him, it has to be love and @ dat point of marriage there is no secrete anymore.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by JadeWilliam(f): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool: Seriozly, If I have the power to hire the Aluu killers . I would pay them to remove your skin .. and by that I didn't mean your flesh but your manhood . And if you are a lady , it makes it better ,. I would hire dozen Malla from Kano to gang molest you so you know what pain is and pain for that matter is just the grandson of death, maybe then you know that dead people deserves respect.
My brother reveal urself.Are u Goldie's relation?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by pappilo(m): 7:10am On Feb 16, 2013
Jade William: I don't even believe that she's 31 --- she's probably much OLDER.
I kept sayin sh look older than 28 at BBA.Yesterday,Kennis admin wrote that sh died at age 31.That lady looks 37/38 abeg.Women sabi fodge age

She's not 37. She was 96/97 set in St Johns College so 31 is about right.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by espn(m): 7:12am On Feb 16, 2013
cyril83: Hey! please i need to get something straight here, Was this a contract wedding or what?
tot as much!it seems to me!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by 1manssquard(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2013
Meeeennnnn. Na d cake I see ooooo
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by adorable29(f): 7:16am On Feb 16, 2013
Romic: why are so senseless, for her to hav gone into marriage wit him, it has to be love and @ dat point of marriage there is no secrete anymore.
you nd ur generation is senseless! Wat kind of English я u writing by the way?! Hypocrite!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.