Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. (41258 Views)

NYSC Postpones Batch A Orientation Course Till / NYSC Postpones Batch A Orientation Course Till… / NYSC Registration Now Extended Till 12 October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Chanchit: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Coldfeet(f): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
What about the husband? Are guys exempted from the contest? Good that she kept her virginity! For her husband but I think it would have been bliss if the guy too was chaste! I mean tear rubber pus*y plus tear rubber di.ck! How am I sure say naija wuru wuru no enter inside?

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Wendyphil(f): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wow!!!,lucky her.She's nt d only one shaa,thier r many others out dia.Long live d virgins!!
But d greatest reward comes 4rm God.

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by 190: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
[size=28pt]ONLY TWO!!

THAT GOT ME LAFFING
[/size]
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
This Is Awesome.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
i think gals should be encouraged to keep their virginity

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by johnnyhandsom(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
virgin indeed. even if she does blow.....job n analsex
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Joavid: i think gals should be encouraged to keep their virginity

For themselves......men no want.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Phonon: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
When did virginity become the single criterion for being a good lady or a superb wife.There are many virgins who could be 'Supernaggers' or psychologically damaged or demon possessed.ABEG MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE RECYCLE BIN.

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by vanstanzy(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
How do we know na?? Who tested her grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by LesbianBoy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
djmally: Better to marry a good wife wey don 'do' am before than to marry a bad wife who is a virgin.
Guys pls take note! Those who have ears let them hear!
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Fuckbish
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by VirginFinder: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2013
Wow!

Awesome.So awesome!!

I just love virgins.

Someday, I'll be throwing an annual party for virgins only.

Also, I'll be presenting ladies who marry as virgins cash gifts by God's grace.
This is to encourage chastity especially for the female folk.

Has anyone ever wondered why Ghaddafi chose to have an all virgin corps protecting him in his lifetime?

Virgins rock jor!!!

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by jerrysmith: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
My girl friend is a virgin, she's a serving corper and we r about getting married. so she's not the only one.

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by evablisse(f): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2013
[center][/center][b][/b]Virgin or not virgin, what we want is a good wife material. There r many married virgins that are getting divorced at the court right now!
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by VirginFinder: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Guys pls take note! Those who have ears let them hear!

Anybody can be bad - virgin or not!

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by megareal: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: No link 2 d source on naijainfo.
If true, I encourage our girls to keep their virginity till marriage. There's a gift in everything.
Only girls? Will the sky fall if men are also encouraged to keep their virginity?
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by VirginFinder: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2013
jerrysmith: My girl friend is a virgin, she's a serving corper and we r about getting married. so she's not the only one.

Congrats bro.
Guard her jealously.
She is a rare gem.

I also have a 28-yr old virgin cousin.

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
zikclassiq: only the two contested. God! What hav our girls turn to huh?
Don't sound silly. I'm sure there are more, but this kind sh*t is like a beauty pageant- not all beautiful girls register, there are more important things in life than virginity.

This is dumb, na so dem dey r@p3 people, when you publicly declare your 'purity' don't forget there are thousands that want to ruin you.

Which one is virgin till marriage? Has someone put a ring on it already?

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by safarigirl(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
zikclassiq: only the two contested. God! What hav our girls turn to huh?
Don't sound silly. I'm sure there are more, but this kind sh*t is like a beauty pageant- not all beautiful girls register, there are more important things in life than virginity.

This is dumb, na so dem dey rape people, when you publicly declare your 'purity' don't forget there are thousands that want to ruin you.

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by 30secs(m): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
Popowaa: And so?
hehe... See guilt
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Sweetapple007(f): 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2013
This is a good development, and a source of encouragement to our youth. I hail all the nigerian virgins.

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by lolaluv1(f): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2013
My man and I should get 2 cars. Where's the purity organisation located?
tonguecheesy
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by sage2(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2013
lola.luv:
My man and I should get 2 cars. Where's the purity organisation located?
tonguecheesy

You? I should get a car assembly line then.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by yeye4live(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
But me too am a virgin,I just look at girls pussy n I don't torch it, ow can I win dis car,
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by kgbd(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
agabasam: The price of a virtures woman is far above rubbies....not abt d car....shes a role model.......
Nw all those nairalanders that lost dia virginity to okada riders and orange sellers will come hia 2 say nonesense....God bless d virgins...
thank you jare. Pls can they conduct for men cause i'm one.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by sage2(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2013
safarigirl: Don't sound silly. I'm sure there are more, but this kind sh*t is like a beauty pageant- not all beautiful girls register, there are more important things in life than virginity.

This is dumb, na so dem dey rape people, when you publicly declare your 'purity' don't forget there are thousands that want to ruin you.

What do you understand by "eve of her wedding"? Abi you no sabi comprehend again?

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by tommykiwi(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
them for put her picture make we see,may be the babe UGLY dat was why guys no get her time.....
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by 1manssquard(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
Popowaa: And so?

I no say dem don scatter ur poetry 4 u. Lolzz

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
I heard virginity can be sealed back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Corper Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day (Photo) / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo / Corper Gets A Ring From Olu Maintain At BeatNaijaNyscConcert (photos)