Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. (41254 Views)

NYSC Postpones Batch A Orientation Course Till / NYSC Postpones Batch A Orientation Course Till… / NYSC Registration Now Extended Till 12 October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by smartusman: 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
@ confidence. I knew u are talking from experience.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by alosnika: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
djmally: Better to marry a good wife wey don 'do' am before than to marry a bad wife who is a virgin.

So why don't you go ahead and marry a roadside prostitute that has turned a new leave. how do you define a good wife? someone who lacks self control and has slept with uncountable number of men to satisfy her uprising libido!!! you can't give what you don't have....I see someone like you must have a sexual resume your parents don't even have.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by jmoore(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2013
It is ridiculous for people to say that being a virgin doesn't make someone virtuous. A virtuous woman should be chaste, virginity proves chastity prior to marriage.

Even Jesus Christ came down from heaven to this world through Mary who was a virgin.

Character is made up of many things and chastity is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by FXKing2012(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
This is awesome...wish every girl could be like these two virgins.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
exbash:

Abeg which one dem won keep then one dem don vandalise already? If ur sleepers don cut, u no go fit amend am ooo
u can amend a slippers dat has cut. Some girls dat r nt virgins get dr consolations tru marriage.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by alosnika: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
Phonon: When did virginity become the single criterion for being a good lady or a superb wife.There are many virgins who could be 'Supernaggers' or psychologically damaged or demon possessed.ABEG MOVE THIS THREAD TO THE RECYCLE BIN.

Direct your anger and frustration to those young boys that disvirgined you at age 10. Ain't you supposed to be a virgin in the first place? Does the bible, Qur'an, or opele permit pre-marital sex? Furthermore, being a good girl has nothing to so with being a dirvirgined or not. But I can guarantee you that 99% of men will prefer someone who has not defiled herself to someone who claims to be a good wife but can't remember the number of people she has slept with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Nacl: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
I'VE GOT A VIRGIN PR*CK 4 HER... I WANA MEET HER.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by rosange: 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2013
Virgin indeed shocked,so hw did d medical xperts knw she is a virgin witout dem insertn anytin nto her p**s,n D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ xpect us †Φ bliv grin  pray ooooo.all na format
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Nacl: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2013
grin ;DMAYBE HER P*SSY LOOKED PHYSICALLY GOOD. grin
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by NessaFresh(f): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
agabasam: The price of a virtures woman is far above rubbies....not abt d car....shes a role model.......
Nw all those nairalanders that lost dia virginity to okada riders and orange sellers will come hia 2 say nonesense....God bless d virgins...

Treu talk...thank God am still Chaste
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Uchesis: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
ferdi4real: .....buh u cn hardly see a bad wife who neva do d stuff
Can u marry a virgin woman dat nags all d time, has body odour, dosnt knw hw 2 cuk, and cant take kia of d home?
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by NessaFresh(f): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
Soso990240: babe i de fear u..dis ur sugest jst got me feelin honey.

How old are u
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Uchesis: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
alosnika:

Direct your anger and frustration to those young boys that disvirgined you at age 10. Ain't you supposed to be a virgin in the first place? Does the bible, Qur'an, or opele permit pre-marital sex? Furthermore, being a good girl has nothing to so with being a dirvirgined or not. But I can guarantee you that 99% of men will prefer someone who has not defiled herself to someone who claims to be a good wife but can't remember the number of people she has slept with.
Did u just say 99% of men prefer female virgins? I tink u nid 2 carry out ur research again o. I did my own survey and discoverd dat only abt 10% of girls prefer male virgins. Women want men wey sabi do d tin, and a man can only sabi thru previous experiments... Lol
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by tolly19(f): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2013
cocospice: wat u guys dont knw is dat 8 out of 10 virgins practice lesbianism to satisfy their sexual desire.
off point
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Uchesis: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2013
jmoore: It is ridiculous for people to say that being a virgin doesn't make someone virtuous. A virtuous woman should be chaste, virginity proves chastity prior to marriage.

Even Jesus Christ came down from heaven to this world through Mary who was a virgin.

Character is made up of many things and chastity is one of them.

There were so many oda virgins during Mary's time, but She was chosen because apart frm being a virgin, she has qualities which other virgins den dnt have. There's more 2 virtuousness dan just being a virgin. Period.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by tolly19(f): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
cocospice: wat u guys dont knw is dat 8 out of 10 virgins practice lesbianism to satisfy their sexual desire.
where did u get ur research from, so if u decide to keep ur purity u must be a lesbian, it makes no sense
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by VirginFinder: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2013
bukatyne: Virginity is NOT a feminine virtue. I don't know how you read your Bible. God said 'Marriage is honourable with bed undefiled. But whoremongers and adulterers, He will judge' Heb 13:4. Stop misleading people. That verse never specified the sex. He expects purity from men and women.

You have come again.ehn?

I thought we had thrashed out this issue thoroughly on an older thread and you had learnt a thing or 2.

Or do you want me to give you a rehash cos I know you ladies usually suffer from acute amnesia from time to time.

A sinner is a sinner whether single or married.

The crux of the matter here is that, when it comes to wedding and marriage, a lady is expected 'biblically',traditionally and culturally to be a virgin before her wedding night.

Such expectations are never demanded of we men and nobody cares. Its a non issue for us.
This doesn't mean that a man cannot be chaste.But don't excuse a lady's non chastity before her wedding on the lame excuse that her hubby isn't.
The fact that I am expected to be a responsible man doesn't in anyway stop the fellow next to me from being same or not.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by jmoore(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Uchesis:
There were so many oda virgins during Mary's time, but She was chosen because apart frm being a virgin, she has qualities which other virgins den dnt have. There's more 2 virtuousness dan just being a virgin. Period.
Why did God not choose a "virtuous p®ostitute"? smh
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by VirginFinder: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2013
Uchesis:

Haba!

It had to be somebody.It could have been any other virgin and that virgin would be celebrated like Mary is today.

Mary just enjoyed God's grace and favour.chikena.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by VirginFinder: 12:01am On Feb 17, 2013
Uchesis:
Can u marry a virgin woman dat nags all d time, has body odour, dosnt knw hw 2 cuk, and cant take kia of d home?

A non-virgin can also be all that or worse!

It has absolutely nothing to do with virginity.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by eastermaris(f): 12:10am On Feb 17, 2013
djmally: Better to marry a good wife wey don 'do' am before than to marry a bad wife who is a virgin.

Are there no virgins who make good wifes..why re u one sidded? Is it easy? Is it a bad thing? Why cnt u aprecia8 a good tin,only two contestant.If ur only younger sister was present there and cldnt take part because she has lost her priced jewel to some jeans sagging school boy and was standing beside u,wld u be proud of her?
Maybe u just naturally love some overscrewd p..sies,i hope u get married to such.
Get a life b4 u die of jelousy and timidity!
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by VirginFinder: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2013
bukatyne: On the flip side, was the husband a virgin? I think that might have made the whole stuff more interesting. Until the society is balanced, we are wasting time with the status of a woman's virginity. Afteral, a woman doesn't disflower herself.

Men and [size=16]Women[/size] should endeavour to keep their virginity before marriage.

Women deciding to keep their virginity before marriage will definitely lead to more men being chaste and eager to get married and settle down.

Any man that cannot be chaste will have to opt for a wh.ore. Prostitution (an old but dirty profession) and prosti.tutes exist for such men and not virgins.

I was with a lady (indoors) yesterday and I'd have slept with her if she had allowed me.I made advances o.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by drlizzy(f): 2:58am On Feb 17, 2013
Popowaa: And so?
No be she tell you to lose ur virginity at age 12.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 17, 2013
I dont get this...does it mean its just two virgins in abia state??
That means states like imo and anambra ll have none at all....
Anyways, 2 is not a bad start, cos its still better than sodom and gomorrah, that had none ( sorry, ment rightous human!!)
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by ojeffo: 5:14am On Feb 17, 2013
A guy 4 my street married a virgin 3 months ago,and threw a party after d wedding,jst to celebrate her wife.six days ago,he came back from work during break time(unusual)and met d virgin wife having a "nice"time wt d neighbour who shares d flat wt them.story has it dt d guy no sabi bedmatics,hence he hurriedly married d girl wen he discovered she was a virgin.But d girl shocked him to d marrows.she needed person wey sabi wella.U need to see fight 4 our street dt day btw d guy n d neighbour
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by FXKing2012(m): 5:15am On Feb 17, 2013
NessaFresh:

Treu talk...thank God am still Chaste
But your profile pic tells me otherwise.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 17, 2013
why some people dey over react for hia self sad guilty conscience... people wey no fit wait for the real Okocha to strike ball for their goal post!
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Goodbishop: 6:18am On Feb 17, 2013
smileyThis į̸̸̨§ encouraging cos ΐŋ dis generation τ̅☺ see A̶̲̥̅ virgin į̸̸̨§ rare she į̸̸̨§ model, if our girls will know dat what they have į̸̸̨§ their precious gift from God, den D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will value it. They have abuse it ΐŋ Τ̅Ђè name of money smiley
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Peach45(f): 8:11am On Feb 17, 2013
Bertbert: Me na aeroplane I go win grin grin grin
it so wondaful 2 hear dat
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Peach45(f): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2013
Can any1 tel me ow 2 put a topic cos am new here
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by pato123: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2013
Akshow: How them carry ascertain the validity of her virginity?
ma Broda help mr ask dem ooo.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by pato123: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2013
Peach45: Can any1 tel me ow 2 put a topic cos am new here
1st of all, are u a learner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Corper Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day (Photo) / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo / Corper Gets A Ring From Olu Maintain At BeatNaijaNyscConcert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.