Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. (41257 Views)

NYSC Postpones Batch A Orientation Course Till / NYSC Postpones Batch A Orientation Course Till… / NYSC Registration Now Extended Till 12 October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by miss20(f): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=gabriel212]Waste of resources is SHE the only virgin in camp? y cant they extend it to other virgin in camp? or the preaching in our Church n Mosque not ok to uphold moral right?
If the Gov mean to work let him tel Sen Bala Mohammed that the proposed 5billion for renovation of commercial s*x in Abuja is arrant nonsense.[/quote wats ur own?didn't u read dat she registered for d contest?oda virgins didn't want to contest now.anyway,haters r just gonna hate
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Duncandgr8(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Koleman: But come o. Is this jealousy am sensing? Who tell una say make una go do wetin meant for only marriage? The girls is a brilliant and positive example for youths.. For the fact dat you failed doesn't mean everybody should fail like you.. Losers! If you think am refering to u, pls reply.. Hahahahahaha
hehe
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Udochukwuchika: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
Bertbert: Me na aeroplane I go win grin grin grin
hahaha ur own go be for d person wa don sleep with gals pass
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Nadoson: 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Nawaoo!!! If only 2 persons (female) can b found sound, chasis or tight durin a masive test of virginity, dat means women are disgrace 2 womanlly-hood.
But on serious note, torogh test should b done 2 make sure d 2 certified chasis didn't tighteen dia joyhole with allum.
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Uwakuwak(f): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
zikclassiq: only the two contested. God! What hav our girls turn to huh?
they turn to what our men want them to be

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Avivaswt(f): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I encourage our girls to keep their virginity till marriage. There's a gift in everything.
. Pls I advice u do the same regardless of ur gender, cos it not a crime for a guy to marry without losing his virginity. Mtcheeew

Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2013
Aviva swt: . Pls I advice u do the same regardless of ur gender, cos it not a crime for a guy to marry without losing his virginity. Mtcheeew
ogini meh?
Have you lost your virginity?
I v not lost mine, make I manage you?
Re: Corper Wins Car For Maintaining Virginity Till Marriage. by Adeboyefa(f): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2015
clemmonce:

...The winner of the contest, who is a serving National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member in Bayelsa State, urged single ladies to strive not to lose their virginity despite all the lures and pressures even as she counselled those that lost theirs not to wallow in shame and regret but to resolve to begin to live life of chastity...

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=113448:nysc-member-wins-car-fornmaintaining-virginity-till-marriage-&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558

Na true o. Every woman can be found a virgin like this if she can abstain for just one year, even after 6 children. Non-virgins can carry out this experiment and check-up with a mirror to verify my claims.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Corper Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day (Photo) / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo / Corper Gets A Ring From Olu Maintain At BeatNaijaNyscConcert (photos)