Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

A thread for corpers posted to Oyo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A thread for corpers posted to Oyo (41528 Views)

Corpers Posted To The North And Middle Belt, Don't Ignore These Warnings / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by lambalamb(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
Me bow to God for giving me the Grace to start this thread.

Av bin posted to Oyo state. So, if you are also posted to Oyo let's start discussing on how to run thingz for iseyin camp otherwise u are "on your own" (oyo)
No time at all!!! a.k.a NTA

With Love To Iseyin
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Seebeauty(f): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
l 've' being posted 2 Molete community high sch. Ogbomosho, l nid accommodation around Sam-ade. pls help.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by lambalamb(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
Seebeauty: l 've' being posted 2 Oyo State also,..dis my number 08183874163.

yo! u are welcome. so wen do u plan to move??
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by juli4dad(m): 11:49am On Nov 04, 2012
Oyo on Point ...... who is going from ikorodu area?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by sigmaseller: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2012
Oyo empire state of mind. Iseyin on point...08035152315 or 30ef75b2. Call me nd letz relate
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by sigmaseller: 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
Iseyin loading... Who is moving frm abeokuta?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by ayantaiwo(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
to all otondos postd to oyo state, welcom to iseyin camp wher u av to use maths to calculate wher to toilet nd fetch water. Am batch b. Once again congrat
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Wadosky(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2012
I served in oyo ,igboho to be precise,such a nice n quiet place ,muslims n christians living together .places like saki,oyo,ogbomosho, all make sense so don't even panic and enjoy ur stay at isenyin camp

4 Likes

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by fittty(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2012
Seebeauty: l 've' being posted 2 Oyo State also,..dis my number 08183874163.

Holler at me. I have a free apt for u to stay. No bills
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by fapcrook(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2012
sigma seller: Iseyin loading... Who is moving frm abeokuta?
u will get Iseyin straight from Rounder which is after Cresent Univ along Ayetoro road. Quite easy
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by iyk5: 9:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
if u r posted 2 ibadan north, ibadan south west, ibadan south east, oluyole or any LGA in ibadan town, try 2 idntify with Pilgrim miracle church(PMC).the church always accommodate corpers

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by lambalamb(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
@lookmangiw so are u goin to help us for free? If no then hw much are u charging?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by mcsunny03yahoocom(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2012
congrats for ur posting to Oyo state.all d local gvt in oyo is ok.bt i prefer ibarapa east.d place mk sense.surely some of u wl b posted there.neva go bribe any official to post u to ibadan,there are no accommodation for corpers ooo.jst relax whereva u are posted to is Gods will for u.i served in dat state in Eruwa precisely.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by ogunsam75(m): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
I served in oyo state 2000 set, t was a fun then, have a wonderful stay
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Ninilowo(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2012
mcsunny03@yahoo.com:
congrats for ur posting to Oyo state.all d local gvt in oyo is ok.bt i prefer ibarapa east.d place mk sense.surely some of u wl b posted there.neva go bribe any official to post u to ibadan,there are no accommodation for corpers ooo.jst relax whereva u are posted to is Gods will for u.i served in dat state in Eruwa precisely.
My mother's town. Hope u visited the estate on the rock.

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Seebeauty(f): 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2012
@Mcsunny do d state govt pay corpers?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by omidan21: 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2012
Oyo state is a nice place.I started the bathch B posted to Oyo thread.and now I am being posted to oluyole local government,ibadan.en I must tell u ma area here is black out.no light for almost one year now at muslim.now am regreting,i shld ve stayed in saki ir iseyin itself.hope u learn from me,dere is nothing here in ibadan.no fun,its not safe too cause pple both young en old are being kidnapped on daily basis via bike(okada)or buses.so pls stay in saki or iseyin or eruwa dey are better en condusive placs for ur one year service.just go with ur tv,dvd,laptop,internet connection when being posted en I assure u,u wld feel just great cause light dere is 24hrs especially in iseyin.also where u wld be allocated a room en parlour apartment all to urself.
Secondly,concerning camp.especially to d ladies,camp is opened for 3days.pls dnt rush urselves on d first day.iseyin camp has got lots of accomodatn space.if u go on d first day,trust me u wldnt get a nice hostel.u wld get thosse high-rise buildings olori hostel,olona hostel.where dey are abt 50 in a room with depressed bunks en no light sockets.but the nice hostels are being occupied when the high rise is already being filled up en dats on d second/third day.though get to d camp early enough on d 2nd day.that's all I can say for now.do ve a wonderful orientatn week
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by 2nde164: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2012
Av bin posted 2 oyo state,,, hope say iseyin no dull !!! Anybody dat can help 4 accomadation shld flash or call me 08185638508
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by marod(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2012
Please where can I get a car or bus from Lagos to Iseyin directly?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by mail13231(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by adegood: 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2012
Av also been posted to iseyin,oyo state.Please does anyone knows how i can get there from lagos,,,ojodu berger to be precise.

I hope iseyin camp is not a dulling place,cos i love to booze grin

plus d whole nysc thingy is not really my thing...Just a waste of valuable time if you ask me undecided

Please i need a response on the direction,
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Joyzyp: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
The National Association of Catholic Corps Members (NACC) Oyo State Chapter known for her hospitality and warm welcoming Spiirit awaits you our dear 2012 Batch C corps members at the NYSC Orientation Camp Iseyin, Oyo State. For those of you coming on Monday Nov 5, we will be waiting to receive you and accommodate you prior to the Camp Opening by 12 mid night. Our newly completed Family House is an ideal place to Host and feed free of charge you for the Night; irrespective of your tribe and religion. We offer you Authentic God's Love. NACC - Corps Members for Christ

1 Like

Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Seebeauty(f): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2012
fittty:

Holler at me. I have a free apt for u to stay. No bills
tanks 4 d offer
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by omidan21: 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
Concerning where u can board a bus from lagos go to the garage at fatai atare way,ladipo oshodi.dere u wld see iseyin straight to the camp gate.journey mercies to yah all.start getting use to some terms.egthe bigle,"douuuble up,double up"if u are walking u are wrong"by the soldiers.n also d man o war songs.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Seebeauty(f): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2012
mail13231: @Omidan21. I totally disagree that IB is not safe. I'm currently serving in Ibadan North LGA and its the nicest place I could ever have served. I'm loving it.
@Seebeauty Yea, the state govt. pays. Very small though (N3,800). But I receive about twice that amount cos of my PPA.
hw? Or r u under private firm?
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by mail13231(m): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2012
@seebeauty; I'm the one who texted & called some minutes ago.
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by omidan21: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2012
@mall13231.yeap.the only area making sense in ibadan is d ibadan north local government area en dats cause dats d seceretariat area of ibadan.so if u are to runz ur posting to oibadan at all,na ibadan north LGA sure pass also put into consideratn accommodatn xpenses en OtherS
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by mail13231(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
omidan21: @mall13231.yeap.the only area making sense in ibadan is d ibadan north local government area en dats cause dats d seceretariat area of ibadan.so if u are to runz ur posting to oibadan at all,na ibadan north LGA sure pass also put into consideratn accommodatn xpenses en OtherS
CORRECT
Re: A thread for corpers posted to Oyo by Seebeauty(f): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2012
mail13231: @seebeauty; I'm the one who texted & called some minutes ago.
ok,...noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Corper Gets A Ring From Olu Maintain At BeatNaijaNyscConcert (photos) / Obanye Francess Chizoba, Acid Burn Survivor Begins Her NYSC (Photos) / Female NYSC Member Wearing Skirt With Uniform : Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.