Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja (25110 Views)

Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed / Woman Sets Husband Ablaze, Burns Manhood / Tenant Kills Landlord, Wife, Sets House Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by redsun(m): 1:46am On Feb 17, 2013
There's nothing bad in polygamy if all parties involved are making the best of it.

All the parties involve must be having the kicks on relatively equal terms for it to work.From the man down to the kids.

And that involves dutifully earned money,physical energy and Compromise.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by COOLDUN: 2:06am On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: This goes to show that jelously doesn't have anything to do with love. Why would you kill a person 'you love' like this? Absolutely horrible.

Ill never understand how whenever a woman does something to a man, dumb men find all kinds of crazy reasons to prove it didn't happen or justify it. Poster are you r.tarded..... how do you know he wasn't asleep when she burned him? The guy was murdered.... Why are you people making excuses?

Flip this the other way around, and the comments would be completely different.

Are you educated at all? Where in my comment did I say that the incident did not happen? I wouldn’t have responded to you but I find it worthy to advice you to read it from left to right, because i see that you read it from right to left before. Go through it again and read the comment whenever your brain returns to its normal state.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by YorubaOmoge: 2:32am On Feb 17, 2013
Lol that's why men should stick to one puzzzzziiie.

Punishment for bringing home your extramarital affair.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Biggyd2: 7:00am On Feb 17, 2013
Now, who suffers for this act? The second wife hopefully will do time in jail for a long while but what about the innocent children and their mother who the deceased left behind? What if this man did not make adequate provision for them? I hope their Mother is financially independent. Poor kids!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by favinvest: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2013
Everyday I always see reasons to remain a single man...
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Exponental(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2013
Woman shall not live by MONEY alone but by DIKC n PHUCKING.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Jadela(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2013
This story is very pathetic. Polygamy sucks. The poor man was rather unfortunate to have sustained such degree of burns. Seventy-seven percent is a lot! It was during my housemanship that I knew how fatal burns could be. If the patient does not die of hypovolemic shock in the first week, he will die of infections the following week!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by pleep(m): 8:19am On Feb 17, 2013
COOLDUN:

Are you educated at all? Where in my comment did I say that the incident did not happen? I wouldn’t have responded to you but I find it worthy to advice you to read it from left to right, because i see that you read it from right to left before. Go through it again and read the comment whenever your brain returns to its normal state.
You were justifing it. Since when is a pouring gasoline on a (possibly) sleeping man ridiculus or somehow hard to believe?

The man was horribly murdered... your long epistle of excuses and justifications was unnecessary and unwarranted.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by NosaHenry(m): 8:26am On Feb 17, 2013
abifoluwa: did you read self, u no know wetin give up ghost means?
i think u are the one that lack the ability to reason thru. The guy meant the man has gone to kaduna permanently, ie he has been buried there
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Michky: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2013
Ndata: One of the consequences of polygamy.Rest in peace bro!
Polygamy?! If it was a man that did this, you'll be screaming Men are devils! Men are rapists! Men are women killers. But this time, a woman killed a man and you still came back to blame the man for being a polygamist. Dude, i think you need help. Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by pleep(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2013
Michky: Polygamy?! If it was a man that did this, you'll be screaming Men are devils! Men are rapists! Men are women killers. But this time, a woman killed a man and you still came back to blame the man for being a polygamist. Dude, i think you need help. Honestly.
Agreed.. but its not just him, its the whole world that thinks like that. Read all the comments on this thread, if a man had done a crime like this to a woman for cheating these commentors would be outraged.

But a man who simply wants to spend time with his first wife gets senselessly killed in the worst way possible and all you see are justifications. These dumbasses act like if the woman didnt know he had another wife when she married him.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by sportfeva(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2013
If he spend more days in Kadunna, why don't he go there with his 2nd wife. You have to be fair and strive for equality as much as possible. That's the islamic injunction according to such a marriage. Polygny is meant for a man with knowledge with other factors. The wrong men who dabble into it seems to make like an unworthy act in the society whereas it is otherwise. Read the book by Abu Amina philips to have deep knowledge and understanding of polygny is Islam. Is not something anyhow person can dabble into it and not by wealth.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by modestdude(m): 8:41am On Feb 17, 2013
Na you wey no understand Bokohalal, he meant the guy finally went to Kaduna for treatment, died and was buried there. Probably staying there forever (grave)
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Pennywise(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2013
The man did not command an iota of respect from his wife. If same woman had been married to some other men she wont dare pour water let alone fuel on him bc d backlash would have been instantaneous and severe. Its a lesson to all men. Love ur wife does not mean act foolishly with her. IMHO, he failed as a husband and that has nothing to do with polygamy.

But pray, what d hell on earth does a senator have to do with sinking boreholes for d pple using state money? Is this Nigeria's version of democracy in Obj and Jonathan's republic? When will this criminal aberration be rectified?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by modestdude(m): 8:49am On Feb 17, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Lol that's why men should stick to one puzzzzziiie.

Punishment for bringing home your extramarital affair.
Which one be EXTRA MARITAL affair again? Talk abt polygamy pls, she was married to him according to their religious laws
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Michky: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2013
pleep: Agreed.. but its not just him, its the whole world that thinks like that. Read all the comments on this thread, if a man had done a crime like this to a woman for cheating these commentors would be outraged.

But a man who simply wants to spend time with his first wife gets senselessly killed in the worst way possible and all you see are justifications. These dumbasses act like if the woman didnt know he had another wife when she married him.
You're right. Almost everyone on the thread decided to ignore the accused, which is in this case a woman. All those feminists have decided to stay away or come to focus the discuss on polygamy (still placing the blame on man). This has got to stop!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by nagoma(m): 9:22am On Feb 17, 2013
tomzman:
As if you read my mind. The man is over stupid. How will you open your eyes and watch your wife pour petrol on you, pick up matches and lit you up. Stupidity of the highest order. I won't waste my RIP on this one. Nonsense!!!

All these self conceited people who think they are clever, evil plans like this happen really fast. I just pray for you that you don't come into contact with such women. Before you know it you are reduced to charcoal and ashes.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by AnanseK(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2013
Are you surprised that this man died while Suntai, chime and madam are still alive?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by JuanDeDios: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2013
Ndata: One of the consequences of polygamy.Rest in peace bro!
Blaming this on polygamy is calling a dog a bad name to hang it. If she was his only wife she would still have suspected him of doing mistresses and done what she did. There are countless polygamous families where no one has set any fire. There are also monogamous marriages where fire is an a staple.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by JuanDeDios: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2013
nagoma:

All these self conceited people who think they are clever, evil plans like this happen really fast. I just pray for you that you don't come into contact with such women. Before you know it you are reduced to charcoal and ashes.
Exactly. He may have been inside a toilet, lying down, doing anything.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by JuanDeDios: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2013
Michaeljones36:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

No wonder he didn't make it.
My thoughts!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Tinyemeka(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2013
I need to understand something. After being burnt, he still had the time and strength to follow and make sure she was taken to the police station? And neighbours had nothing to do about that?!
undecided
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by dannykrez(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
[/color] [color=#006600] [/color] [color=#006600] [color=#006600][/color] isnt she jst pweedie?

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by dannykrez(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
MAY GOD HELP US FROM AL THIS [color=#006600][/color]

Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
You have a wife and six kids but politics awuf money pushed u into acquiring another wife that killed u!
What am i supposed to say now?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by jidewin(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
My brothers,if you get second or third wife,no do gragra for them o.Hell hath no fury like a scornful woman.Just dey pet them je je tongue
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by TenKobo1: 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
idupaul: Beware of the woman that comes into your life after you have achieved success!!!!!! That's all I can say , He married her just last year after he became a senior aide
You can say that again.
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Dejideta: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2013

na you no sabi anything.
The man died and was buried in kaduna, tell us where he will be staying?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Dejideta: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2013

na you no sabi anything.
The man died and was buried in kaduna, tell us where will the dead body stay?
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
idupaul: Beware of the woman that comes into your life after you have achieved success!!!!!! That's all I can say , He married her just last year after he became a senior aide

true!!
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by pirate1: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

true!!

i will set you on fire if you dont reply to me. sad

am in a hurry. We gota talk
Re: Wife Sets Husband On Fire In Abuja by YorubaOmoge: 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
modestdude: Which one be EXTRA MARITAL affair again? Talk abt polygamy pls, she was married to him according to their religious laws

He cheated on his first wife before putting a ring on the homewrecker's finger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Mother Burnt To Death By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Photos) / I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / Arrested Child Thief Is A Fake Nurse (ogun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.