Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? (7771 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? by armstrong007(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Seems like nearly every girl I date or hook up with I get attached too Quickly And it's just about the only thing that effects me. i fall in love or obessed with them easily and i end up hurting myself.even when i dont seems to like them i always feel hurt whenever they stop seeing me or stop talking to me..i ve had many sexual relationships without anything attached(mostly whites girls)i and i dont show any sign of seriousness buh i get heartbroken when we stop talking..
Re: Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? by omega25red(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
You should read what you wrote. Your answer is in what you wrote.

Casual relationships based on se*ual gratification will most of the time leave someone hurt. Ever think that you are not the playboy type? Maybe you are better suited to serious meaningful relationships instead

I wonder if after you had se* with a hooker you will feel hurt because she stopped talking to you( just wondering)
Re: Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? by True2myself24(f): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
You are a very emotional person so maybe hookups aren't for you.
Re: Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? by nlofficial(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
You're just like me. sad
Re: Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? by NobiGod: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
Op you're just being needy that's all. Meaning you're lonely inside and desperate for attention, love etc

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? by djeezy(m): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
@op you obviously need to fix yourself. You can also refrain from getting attached easily.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? by armstrong007(m): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
thanks for all the responses.i think im just the needy,clingy and pushy type who always want attentions..is there any way you can stop yourself from getting attached to girls easily?i cant deny the fact that im a player even if someone shows me true love..
Re: Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? by k2039: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
That's simply because you have abdicated the responsibility of being happy to girls which in turn has a big effect on your emotions when they are not treating you like the baby you want them to treat you.

Honestly I can predict that you will have a big problem with your future relationships unless you take full responsibility for your own happiness and stop being clingy and needy(otherwise, girls can easily smell clinginess and it's a turn off, for others they will just capitalise on your emotions and use you).

I have been in your situation in the past(when I was a boy I loove/obsessed like a boy, but when I became a man I put away childish love/emotions 1k2039 chapter 1vs12)

You have to work on your self esteem and realise you don't need a girl to be happy(until you enjoy being single, you are not fit to be in a relationship). You happiness depend solely on you and you alone not a relationship with a girl, the more dependant your happiness is on relationships the more you are likely to be miserable in your life.

Understand you are not your emotions, you are greater than your emotions and you should be in control(not the other way). Take a walk to a solitude place and look far beyond yourself, you will realise there is something greater than your emotions which is the real you and that's the person who should be in control of your moods.

Finaly, never get obsessed with a girl, once you are obsessed you are in trouble from the start because you won't reason effectively and sensibly. Your reasoning will be faulted, you will only see the girl and relationship as you want it to be, not as it is in reality(you will imagine crazy things, infact when the girl is saying no, you will assume she is playing hard to get etc). The effect of this is that when reality finally sets in you get hurt.

In closing, no girl can break your heart unless you allow her too, a girl might do some harsh things to you, in the end it's not her action that hurt but the way you have chosen to react and respond to it.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? by baibijayyahoo(f): 7:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nobigod is right you just love the attention you get, until you undastand what you really want and stop seeking attention you will kip getting hurt.
Re: Why Do I Get Attach To Girls Too Easily And End Up Been Hurt? by armstrong007(m): 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
i really dont mind been single for a while. and the reason i made this thread was because of a girl i met somtimes ago,she was the one actually flirting with me at work and i eventually asked her out and we ve been together for 3months.i dont seems to like this girl really much because shes too jealous for my liking(always complaining im always on my phone when i should give her attention)and always talking about how her parent always advice her not to marry a black man.she came to me couple of days ago that she wanted to break up which really broke my heart.she later send a text yesterday that she ve been crying all day and night because shes loosing me that she never realized how much i meant to her until she broke up with me and asked if we could get back together again..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, You Need To Change Your Ways After Reading This / Yahoo Boys Reply Simi / My Experience With A Fulani Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.