Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) (19301 Views)

Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. / Perfume Making As A Work From Home Business. / Pay $250 Monthly Internet Subscription For 10-12 Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2013
The flash office is gradually taking shape...
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2013
A lot of programme has been added this morning, this is getting exciting now.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Can someone show us a screen shot of what the new site looks like. This will help those who have not re-registered, hence do not have access to the site.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 2:56am On Jul 12, 2013
I tried to login with the new number given to me by my upline but couldn't.she is delaying,i don't know what she is up to! i heard that that one can decamp to another group,ie (change ur upline) is it true?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2013
Hahaha e don bcom political party ni?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by akinssan(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Plus largent: Hahaha e don bcom political party ni?

Yes ooooo, it seems that porting will be allowed.lol grin
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
hello guys am excited! i got my new LBM number and i was able to login and marked my diamond markers!Please i have a question,since markers will last for only 6 months, so how much will a marker cost and what is the rate of returns(is used be 60%)
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
i guess they should load the markers to replace what you had before..as for ROI since the time has been cut by half i guess the %60 should be halved also.1 more day to go..
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2013
Can anyone tell me what is going to happen to our 3D club payment.....i'm confused.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by jamace(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
July 15 is tomorrow o. Urgent briefing immediately it is time. Tempers are high o. lipsrsealed
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 12:53am On Jul 16, 2013
they have not posted anything oh! just the normal 10 diamond markers. am still waiting!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 1:26am On Jul 16, 2013
Hi guys join me on this prelaunch new biz, is going to be a great site. Here my
Referral Link: http://www.adspacepro.com/index.asp?action=showRegistrationFrame&r=angeland
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2013
Angeland av u even understood what that biz is bout? Also are u still sure the markers av not been uploaded?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by understand101: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2013
angeland: Hi guys join me on this prelaunch new biz, is going to be a great site. Here my
Referral Link: http://www.adspacepro.com/index.asp?action=showRegistrationFrame&r=angeland

i hv tried something like this and i tell you it was a big scam. I knw of someone who invested dollars and he regretted he did.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by obaobirin: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Good afternoon house. please i want to confirm something. ok. LBM is back but Markers haven't been loaded. i have gotten my new number and that of my downlines. pls i'm asking the house this question for confirmation of what i'm being told. My upline said there are new rules of operation for the company and its not stated in the back office.
1) that for us to be paid we must register one person month and for silver managers 2 people per month
2) we must market the markers. 15 markers must be marketed for partners and 30 markers for silver managers
3) even though ones has markers and his/she is marking to earn money that doesn't guarantee that such an individual would be paid.

Please house is this what is happening or there's wrong somewhere.

Thank you all.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
My brother I don't understand again o
obaobirin: Good afternoon house. please i want to confirm something. ok. LBM is back but Markers haven't been loaded. i have gotten my new number and that of my downlines. pls i'm asking the house this question for confirmation of what i'm being told. My upline said there are new rules of operation for the company and its not stated in the back office.
1) that for us to be paid we must register one person month and for silver managers 2 people per month
2) we must market the markers. 15 markers must be marketed for partners and 30 markers for silver managers
3) even though ones has markers and his/she is marking to earn money that doesn't guarantee that such an individual would be paid.

Please house is this what is happening or there's wrong somewhere.

Thank you all.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
If what obaoborin said is true then there is big trouble ahead! I think its high time that country director come and clear the air on all the conflicting and i dare say disheartning news making the rounds...
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by obaobirin: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
@ambrosini593....@plus largent....thank u for your response.....but i'm still waiting for more replies from other investors especially @sogolee,@babybird82 etc pleeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.... thank you....
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2013
obaobirin: @ambrosini593....@plus largent....thank u for your response.....but i'm still waiting for more replies from other investors especially @sogolee,@babybird82 etc pleeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed.... thank you....

I know it will get to this stage where people we use the opportunity of what happen last to LBM to enrich their pocket.....Please don't let anybody to DECEIVE you because LBM is not a referral programme or multilevel marketing whereby you will bring in people before you can get paid. I think is time i inform Ifyoma the leading director of LBM about this nonsense going on in Lagos, this is very annoyed. Makers has been loaded on July 15th......everybody has started marking....more so April salary will be paid in two days time. I cant share my pin or phone number here, but TELL THEM TO REFUND YOUR MONEY IF THEY KEEP MISLEADING YOU.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2013
Are you really sure of the April salary to be paid in two days time? Two days time is saturday
SogoLee:

I know it will get to this stage where people we use the opportunity of what happen last to LBM to enrich their pocket.....Please don't let anybody to DECEIVE you because LBM is not a referral programme or multilevel marketing whereby you will bring in people before you can get paid. I think is time i inform Ifyoma the leading director of LBM about this nonsense going on in Lagos, this is very annoyed. Makers has been loaded on July 15th......everybody has started marking....more so April salary will be paid in two days time. I cant share my pin or phone number here, but TELL THEM TO REFUND YOUR MONEY IF THEY KEEP MISLEADING YOU.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2013
It is good to let you know that i have been in contact with Mrs Ifyoma and my brother in Port-Harcourt over this issue going with our different downlines and directors over payment of LBM. I have some information to share but i have to respect @babybird because this is not my forum. You can reach me on my email sogo4real@gmail.com or search for me on Facebook with my yahoo mail abionasogo@yahoo.com from there we can talk better. Just to remind you again that April salary will be paid on Wednesday 31st of the month.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2013
hello guys
i have got my markers at last, so am marking both markers and diamond markers! please could someone tell what will happen to our shares since we did not received march salary!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
SEYIBRIME pls send me an email again with your phone number.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by seyi0802(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2013
@sogole..... i have done that.... thanks
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2013
Until now I've not seen any new on lbm. We are daily earnings are still the same. I pray our markers should last for 12 months.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
SEYIBRIME PLEASE CHECK YOU MAIL.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
hello guys
I just discovered a programmes from YouTube like: Split Profit Set,up, Sweet Profit Secrets,Rapid Cash Fortune etc (Google the words) they are all saying the same thing which is SNIPER X, Does anybody knows how it works? am very much interested in it. please contract me on my e-mail which is :pokwuchi1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
So we have to wait until markers are sold before we will receive April's salary. What kind of investment is this
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Quaala(f): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Pls if any1 gets paid eventually within d week. Pls notify us so we won't b left behind. Tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Change Of Name in Vanguard newspaper / highest paying referral program / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.