Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) (19312 Views)

Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. / Perfume Making As A Work From Home Business. / Pay $250 Monthly Internet Subscription For 10-12 Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
Why would i be fooling people here....if i do that, that means i am fooling my self too...i mark my brilliant marker today for my 6 register account. contact whoever you register from and start marking.....stop wasting time....one love
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 2:09am On Jul 03, 2013
Am sorry Mr Sogolee. But pls d site is still unavailable. How can I access the site?
SogoLee: Why would i be fooling people here....if i do that, that means i am fooling my self too...i mark my brilliant marker today for my 6 register account. contact whoever you register from and start marking.....stop wasting time....one love
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by akinssan(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2013
SogoLee: Why would i be fooling people here....if i do that, that means i am fooling my self too...i mark my brilliant marker today for my 6 register account. contact whoever you register from and start marking.....stop wasting time....one love

Which url did you use to connect?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
Follow thin link http://new3-in-3.com i have mark my brilliant marker for today.......a very good bonus than before.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by akinssan(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
How do you re-register,seems l can't log in with my former account?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Netra: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
I can't log in either. What's the secret. Please tell.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
This is the junction i won't lie to anyone here, i have a brother in PH that i register through him in the first place, he is also an icon in this business and also close to Ifyoma that brought the LBM business to Nigeria. He was the one that told me re-registration is compulsory, i receive a call from him yesterday morning July 2nd that my new LBM number is ready after he re-registered me in which i started marking since yesterday. Please contact whoever you register with to do the right thing and they should stop wasting your precious time....one love
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
this thing is beginning to have more turns and twist than a jack bauer movie, so now what? and whats the price of re-registering? so what was all the July 15th talk about?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tosin2013: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2013
So u guys are implying all partners wld av to register afresh thru their respective uplines?
Ok ooo! I just sincerely hope things wld get back to normal soon.

@babybird what news do you have for us. Pls confirm dis info and d next stage to go.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2013
You are not paying a single kobo to re-register.......brilliant marker have been load since July 2nd in which i have started marking already, but marker will be load on July 15th. Once again re-registration is FREE and I think you all can get it clear now?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2013
Do you have any idea of when our April salary will be paid?
SogoLee: You are not paying a single kobo to re-register.......brilliant marker have been load since July 2nd in which i have started marking already, but marker will be load on July 15th. Once again re-registration is FREE and I think you all can get it clear now?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2013
ambrosini593: Do you have any idea of when our April salary will be paid?

On the 20th of this month the April salary will be paid
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2013
Thank you very much for this great information

SogoLee:

On the 20th of this month the April salary will be paid
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by akinssan(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2013
SogoLee: You are not paying a single kobo to re-register.......brilliant marker have been load since July 2nd in which i have started marking already, but marker will be load on July 15th. Once again re-registration is FREE and I think you all can get it clear now?
shocked

keep up the update...told my upline yesterday, waiting for info..
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2013
Hi Everybody,

What is the latest with your different uplines?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by akinssan(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2013
Still waiting for info...
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2013
My teAM SEEMS TO BE ON IT...HOPEFUL SHOULD BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE DAY ENDS.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2013
@plus largent that is good news, @akins san that is taken too long, is not that hard to get this going again.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by akinssan(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
SogoLee: @plus largent that is good news, @akins san that is taken too long, is not that hard to get this going again.
Just finish discussing with them but it seems they are just hanging on...any other way to get re-register.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
hanging on what? tell them to re-register through their uplines. i dont know what you mean by hanging on. everybody is going through that process.
@akins_san:

Just finish discussing with them but it seems they are just hanging on...any other way to get re-register.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by angeland(f): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
yes re-registration is still going, my upline confirmed it, please what will happen to those of us who their march salary was used to purchased shares,we did not received anything for march salary!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by daroseconcepts: 3:24am On Jul 06, 2013
Good news. Hope to hear from others as well. My upline is still waiting for July 15th. However, my username and password aint working yet.Advice?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
angeland: yes re-registration is still going, my upline confirmed it, please what will happen to those of us who their march salary was used to purchased shares,we did not received anything for march salary!

This is ridiculous, why would March salary used to purchased shares when everybody got their salary for March....where is this coming from.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
just logged in with my new pass word, question on my mind is..so where are the markers coming from? what we bought before or would we be required to purchase another set?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
Plus largent: just logged in with my new pass word, question on my mind is..so where are the markers coming from? what we bought before or would we be required to purchase another set?

Once you log in, just click on English to translate the language, then click on briefcases of markers. Click on markers or brilliant markers to start marking.......but mind you it is only brilliant markers that is available for now while markers will be load on July 15th.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2013
aight tanks, already done all that but since i logged on in the weekend wasn't anything available,will wait till Monday.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by shalomd: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2013
@Sogolee.... I tried logging in with my old details but no success. Could you please be of help?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
shalomd: @Sogolee.... I tried logging in with my old details but no success. Could you please be of help?

You will have to re-register, you will be given another LBM ID number before you can log in.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Please I need to be clarified. I heard that the program is no longer lasting for 12 months but rather 6 months. After 6 months our markers will expire. How true is this?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
ambrosini593: Please I need to be clarified. I heard that the program is no longer lasting for 12 months but rather 6 months. After 6 months our markers will expire. How true is this?

Yes it is true ooooo, i wrote about it earlier that makers will only last for 6 months now not 12 months. The most important thing is to regain our money back.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ambrosini593(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Is it a fresh new 6 months or adding our previous months? What about the other 6 months earnings will are going to lose
SogoLee:

Yes it is true ooooo, i wrote about it earlier that makers will only last for 6 months now not 12 months. The most important thing is to regain our money back.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by SogoLee: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
ambrosini593: Is it a fresh new 6 months or adding our previous months? What about the other 6 months earnings will are going to lose

As i have been inform, it will be added to the previous months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

highest paying referral program / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Change Of Name in Vanguard newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.