Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) (19299 Views)

Make Money/ Earn Extra Cash, Work From Home And Be Your Own Boss. / Perfume Making As A Work From Home Business. / Pay $250 Monthly Internet Subscription For 10-12 Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
babybird82:

After registration, you buy markers. The markers are released during the week which you must mark. A marker costs $30. A minimum of 10 markers is required as start up.

10 markers cost N48,000. It pays $126 (N20,160) monthly for the next 12 months before it expires.
20markers cost N96,000 and pays $252 (N40,320)
50markers cost N240,000 and pays $630 (N100,800) etc................

Payment is from the next month after you join and is made directly into your bank account.

No we don't have any agent or office in PH but we have partners with LBM in port harcourt.

@ baby bird, i would like to know how the new markers like V.C and Audio and 3in 1 differ from the regular markers costing $30 are thier cost more if yes what are their returns?Thanks.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by HARDDON: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
ikechukwu7: Hello friend, I am based in enugu,I heard about LBM and I liked it. I joined because of the febuary promo to qualify for a laptop. Now is time to pay, my friends from other groups has received their promo money, but my group head has refuse to pay us. She is giving us excuses which are not true.
Now who do I report to?
Can anyone help?

Welcome on board.

but you got the laptop info wrong.

all that become partners during a promo period, get a Samsong phone or an equivalent of 7,000 Rubbles ( $233) .

it is only when you, as an already registered partner/manager, registers 3 people during a promo you get a laptop ( $733 or 22,000).

hope this helps.

and for us to know what is really going and why your upline hasnt payed you, please, like bburd said, What are the excuses she is giving you? Give specifics
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 2:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Plus largent:

@ baby bird, i would like to know how the new markers like V.C and Audio and 3in 1 differ from the regular markers costing $30 are thier cost more if yes what are their returns?Thanks.

The other markers available for Nigerians is the 3-in-1 markers. They cost $50 each and pays 20 rubbles while regular markers cost $30 and pays 18 rubbles. Also, the 3-in-1 earning is dependent on getting the answer right.
I will still advice on regular markers. The 3-in-1 is atttractive at the moment just because of the current promo. Otherwise, regular markers are far better.

N.B 30 rubbles makes $1

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2013
For partners of LBM and prospective partners, please note that unlike the regular markers, 3-in-1 markers are to be ordered for. Its not readily available, so you have to allow some days to get your order to russia and finally activated.

I would advice that promo shouLd not be a motivating factor to join LBM. The company might give a set date for the promo price to be active but it will go to promo purse and be converted to shares. This will take another 6 months.

If you want To make it in LBM, invest in buying markers. Recruitment though optional is anoda way of raking in cool cash. Payment from markers is 100% guaranteed, You will get paid.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2013
babybird82: PROMO!PROMO!PROMO!IN HONOR OF WORKERS DAY!!!!!

Become an LBM partner with a registration fee of N27,000 only. First 3 registrants also get airtime worth N1000.

Offer lasts from 26/04/2013 to 03/05/2013

Hurry and become part of this life changing opportunity. This is a 100% Legit Business.

Have access to me 24/7 via BBM, Whatsapp or Facebook Chat.

Happy workers day celebration.

One more airtime for grabs. Congrats to the lucky ones so far. Registration at 27k ends on friday. Join the moving train to financial freedom.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2013
For those of you that became partners in the last few weeks, kindly send me your account details where you will want your salaries paid. Please note that payments are made through transfers and as such attract a little bank charge. The details i want are:

Bank Name
Bank Branch
Account Holders's name.

Thanks.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by g20302: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2013
babybird82: For partners of LBM and prospective partners, please note that unlike the regular markers, 3-in-1 markers are to be ordered for. Its not readily available, so you have to allow some days to get your order to russia and finally activated.

I would advice that promo shouLd not be a motivating factor to join LBM. The company might give a set date for the promo price to be active but it will go to promo purse and be converted to shares. This will take another 6 months.

If you want To make it in LBM, invest in buying markers. Recruitment though optional is anoda way of raking in cool cash. Payment from markers is 100% guaranteed, You will get paid.

In other words the 3-in-1 does not pay monthly like the regular markers? And when eventually paid it will be converted to shares? How then does one get paid thru the 3-in-1?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2013
g20302:

In other words the 3-in-1 does not pay monthly like the regular markers? And when eventually paid it will be converted to shares? How then does one get paid thru the 3-in-1?

The 3-in-1 is also a type of marker and pays monthly. The 3-in-1 does not convert to shares. However, the promo attached to getting the 3-in-1 is what i was referring to. It shouldn't be a motivating factor cos if promo earnings go into shares, one will have to wait till its cleared to get paid.

The 3-in-1 costs $50 and pays 20 rubbles while the regular markers cost $30 and pays 18 rubbles. Both are paid as salary monthly.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 11:44am On Apr 30, 2013
@ babybird: but what of the 100% marker promom on the 3in 1?they actually give you the markers on the set date i hope or are those somehow converted to shares too?
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2013
Plus largent: @ babybird: but what of the 100% marker promom on the 3in 1?they actually give you the markers on the set date i hope or are those somehow converted to shares too?

If its markers that will be given, it can't be converted to shares. It will appear on the said dates.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Thanks,that was a relief.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by g20302: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2013
babybird82:

The 3-in-1 is also a type of marker and pays monthly. The 3-in-1 does not convert to shares. However, the promo attached to getting the 3-in-1 is what i was referring to. It shouldn't be a motivating factor cos if promo earnings go into shares, one will have to wait till its cleared to get paid.

The 3-in-1 costs $50 and pays 20 rubbles while the regular markers cost $30 and pays $18. Both are paid as salary monthly.

I'm sure you mean 18 rubbles

Plus largent: Thanks,that was a relief.

Yes that was a BIG relief.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by gbame(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Plus largent: Thanks,that was a relief.

grin grin grin
g20302:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
g20302:

I'm sure you mean 18 rubbles

Yes i meant 18 rubbles. Thanks for the correction. Obviously a slip of fingers, lol.

1 Like

Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ikechukwu7: 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Well she said the company did not release the money for the promo.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by ioi74(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2013
babybird82:

Yes i meant 18 rubbles. Thanks for the correction. Obviously a slip of fingers, lol.

babybird82:

please can you confirm that payments for markers are been withheld and converted to shares? i purchased markers and have been marking and my team leader said that our payments are been converted to shares. Though he said some woman in russia will still pay us but i want to reconfirm this as i am not too comfortable with this development (if true)
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tosin2013: 10:36pm On May 01, 2013
hi everyone, just want to say that so far since i joined LBM, babybird has kept all her promises incl d airtime credit smiley am grateful for ever1 and i think we should turn this thread into all discussions relating to lbm! hope the good story continues for all!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 6:49am On May 02, 2013
tosin2013: hi everyone, just want to say that so far since i joined LBM, babybird has kept all her promises incl d airtime credit smiley am grateful for ever1 and i think we should turn this thread into all discussions relating to lbm! hope the good story continues for all!

You are very welcome Tosin2013.
One more lucky winner for the discount registration and 1k airtime. Offfer ends tomorrow at 4pm.
Cheers.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 6:50am On May 02, 2013
Did you know that there will be 6 public holidays in May in Russia? Please note down these dates. In this month we r expecting pay for 15days only. Wednesday May 01Labour Day
Thursday May 02Bank Holiday
Friday May 03Bank Holiday
Thursday May 09Victory Day
Friday May 10Bank Holiday

Don't be alarmed if you don't find active markers on these said dates.

Cheers.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by tosin2013: 7:55am On May 02, 2013
babybird82: Did you know that there will be 6 public holidays in May in Russia? Please note down these dates. In this month we r expecting pay for 15days only. Wednesday May 01Labour Day
Thursday May 02Bank Holiday
Friday May 03Bank Holiday
Thursday May 09Victory Day
Friday May 10Bank Holiday

Don't be alarmed if you don't find active markers on these said dates.

Cheers.

babybird, u just stopped me from worrying afterwaking this AM and seeing no markers! grin
BTW, i used to think it was only in naija dat we like holidays, Russia u guys are lazy!
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by g20302: 8:06am On May 02, 2013
^^^ LBM is exposing some of us to facts that we don't know before now. I'm sure soon some of us will be visiting Russia for vacations altho not our preferred place. lol
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 12:59pm On May 02, 2013
tosin2013:

babybird, u just stopped me from worrying afterwaking this AM and seeing no markers! grin
BTW, i used to think it was only in naija dat we like holidays, Russia u guys are lazy!

Hahahahahahahahaha. Very Lazy oooo.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by babybird82(f): 1:00pm On May 02, 2013
g20302: ^^^ LBM is exposing some of us to facts that we don't know before now. I'm sure soon some of us will be visiting Russia for vacations altho not our preferred place. lol

Na so na. Russia all the wayyyyy for my next vacation. Lol.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by CuteKate(f): 1:59pm On May 02, 2013
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Ptars: 6:47pm On May 06, 2013
I really enjoyed dis topic took up a loan,only for me to hear just now that marker is now $50. Can some1 pls confirm it for me cos if it's @ dat rate then i cant pay my debt as agreed. Pls, i need a quick response thank u
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Ptars: 8:31pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author=babybird82]

After registration, you buy markers. The markers are released during the week which you must mark. A marker costs $30. A minimum of 10 markers is required as start up.

10 markers cost N48,000. It pays $126 (N20,160) monthly for the next 12 months before it expires.
20markers cost N96,000 and pays $252 (N40,320)
50markers cost N240,000 and pays $630 (N100,800) etc................

Payment is from the next month after you join and is made directly into your bank account.

No we don't have any agent or office in PH but we have partners with LBM in port harcourt. [
/quote][color=#000099][/color]

pls am in abuja. Just learnt about dis marker stuff. I took a loan to wit agreement of paying installmentally. But some1 jst broke my heart now dat markr is now $50. Pls, can somebody explain to me. Pls am confused what r d latest changes.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by HARDDON: 9:03pm On May 06, 2013
point of correction, Ifeoma Kazi, oηε of the leading light of Lbm in nigeria, is based in Port Harcourt . Ενεη has her office there too.

There are other offices spread arround G city.

From мч End, markers still go ƒoя $30. And i think B.bird offer them ƒoя less.

Don't know who told you about it been raised to 50. Please beware who you sow with.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by gbame(m): 10:22pm On May 06, 2013
Ptars: I really enjoyed dis topic took up a loan,only for me to hear just now that marker is now $50. Can some1 pls confirm it for me cos if it's @ dat rate then i cant pay my debt as agreed. Pls, i need a quick response thank u

I think it depends on the type of marker you are paying for. Some markers cost more from what I'm made to understand. Like the 3-in-1 markers. If that is the one you are going for, its not not $30 but $50.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by chyegems(f): 2:12am On May 07, 2013
@babybird,pls can u extend this ur special offer to me I mean d discount on registration (27k)? Just heard abt lbm today and decided to come to this site and am glad i read so many positive responses. If u can, pls text me on dis number: 08183085226
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Ptars: 4:26am On May 07, 2013
Thank u very much. Am most grateful for ur quick response to my question. But 1 oda thing, do i have to buy d markers in multiple of 10. because from my using what u taught us to calculate, i can b able to buy 35 markers from d loan i got after registration. So i want to know if d standard is dat is that it has to b in multiples of 10. I also celebrate u for being very good teacher on dis. I love details but i discovered majority i'v met here in abuja dont rly know how d calculation is being done. They jst say i invested dis n they r paying dis now.how they arrived @ d payment is unexplainable. Lest i forget, pls is d 10 brilliant marker's calculation and payment exactly like d main markers? Then do u have anybody in abuja u can introduce me to?i dnt think i want to deal with dis oda 1 dat gave me wrong info yestaday. Thank u for being there. 1s more i rly rly rly appreciate ur effort.[color=#770077][/color][quote][/quote]
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Ptars: 4:37am On May 07, 2013
gbame:

I think it depends on the type of marker you are paying for. Some markers cost more from what I'm made to understand. Like the 3-in-1 markers. If that is the one you are going for, its not not $30 but $50.

thank u so much but pls which 1 is 3-1 markers again? How does that 1 work? And what r d advantages n disadvantages of it? Thank u.
Re: Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory) by Pluslargent(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2013
@ baby bird: am sure you getting up to speed with the latest developments; will appreciate your explanations as regards the new structure et al. as soon as you possibly can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Change Of Name in Vanguard newspaper / highest paying referral program / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.