Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. (33101 Views)

Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. / When Star Lager Brought Mi, Zaaki Adzee To Thrill At Gboko Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
SUCH A CHARMING WIFE

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by freecocoa(f): 5:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
This one na gangster o.grin
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by tomakint: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
...and this is supposed to be a 'Holy Matrimony'? undecided
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
[size=15pt] she couldn't even use a glass! So crude[/size] as for the hypocrites saying they'll divorce her, your wives drink even spirits and dry gin
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
and she don almost finish the bottle

i hope say na the same way she go handle the man rod sha tongue
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by wengerjay(m): 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Most brides are always tipsy,they take alcohol after the holy solemnisation,jst before reception.It is done to ignite/enhance the dancing talent in them.Whenever u see a bride displaying such dancing dexterity in reception,it is always under the influence of alcohol hurriedly taken like this bride dat was caught in the act.It is always their happiest moment in lifetime.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by coogar: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
dafman10: Fear catch me ooo

where is the groom? i bet he is walking with a dislocated pelvic joint as we speak after what this bride must have done to him in the night.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Exponental(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Talent hidden is a sin.......maximise your talent!!
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
she's ghanian
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Dreyl(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
This lady it's only God that knows how many bottle she takes in a day,she can FINISH 1 carton with xtra ontop...
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by koruji(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by sylve11: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
yeah she is a waffi babe! cool
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by rajiade: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
She be SHINE SHINE BABY, while the husband na SHINE SHINE bobo.

The Union would be blessed with stars

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Demainman1: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
I wish say Naija na progressive country, dis babe for don hammer! from Nigerian Brewery Endorsement deals grin
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
carmelion: whatever happened to drinking glass and straws ,raising a big bottle like that is unlady-like.
Make una hold me!! I'm about to give this chic a dirty slap!! angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by allout: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
I really do want to believe this is a phototrick. . . no other explanation comes to mind! embarassed
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by tok2sob: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
Am sure she is igbo.................. Am sorry for the husband
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
sanb: IMHO, this is an unpleasant look for a bride on her wedding day. Anyway whatever works for her, that’s her cup of tea. If her hubby is okay with this, then so be it….

Whatever happened to table manners and etiquette ehh?
*rolls eyes* child puhlease!
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Blackgold09(f): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
its not easy jare she just need to cool down the stress.
but i hope its not foto tricks Na her day so she is every happy
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by fredoooooo: 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
oooshey , shine shine bobo grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by allout: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AtMgKjjAFQ

She must have been watching this before the ceremony! cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by lifestyle1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
But why ? undecided
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by phadat(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
SMH for the husband
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Osuman(m): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
hrmkz: Correct wife material...
Na for that wedding we go sign divorce paper sharp sharp!
u jst spoke my inner most heart.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Caracta: lol...she no wan gree o. Very funny. I hope this is her first bottle grin grin
She's taking the 7th bottle, She gonna be snoring like an elephant that very nite!
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by fuckluv(f): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ichiddy: Lol...first of all..,go down low
grin Gbagbe oshi
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Flygerian1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
And so? Na kerosene u want make she drink b4? undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Retired hustler

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by imperiouxx(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
Fhemmmy: She could at least serve it into a cup . . . . Haba

Na party wife. That should be where her hubby found her.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by donphilopus: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
She claimed uneasiness.. That's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding / Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.