Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. (33100 Views)

Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... / See Wedding Photos Of A Bride & The Groom In A Portrait. / When Star Lager Brought Mi, Zaaki Adzee To Thrill At Gboko Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by crackhouse(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
@poster why did snap somebody just to post her pic here? is she the only woman that u have seen drinking beer? if she's your sister, will you post her pic here?. learn how to mind your business, i don't blame you, it's because you have camera phone and internet that's why you went and snap sb that's on her own and post it here. i only blame Obasanjo that made it possible for you to have phone. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by andyolo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Correct, no cheating carry on bride!!!
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Symphony007: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
Area bride.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by FlyinSaucer: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
What a bride! I love dat. What a free spirit!
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by seunblack(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dis one go break bottle for her hubby head o
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by jayiyke007(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
I hope she won't mistake her husband 2 be me. Lol...
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by kannymoore(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
oyb: wtf - from bottle straight cheesy cheesy cheesy

gangsta wife be that

see as she dey handle the bottle like an old friend

i just fell off my bed with laughter @ the above quote!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
I de suspect na beer parlour she met her husband lol
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by sunstyle(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
dafman10: Fear catch me ooo
abeg make una leave am o, na dat beer go make am do dat thing well well 4 night o
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by browncool(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
dgb4: na warri babe bi dis?
CONFIRM
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by browncool(m): 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
crackhouse: @poster why did snap somebody just to post her pic here? is she the only woman that u have seen drinking beer? if she's your sister, will you post her pic here?. learn how to mind your business, i don't blame you, it's because you have camera phone and internet that's why you went and snap sb that's on her own and post it here. i only blame Obasanjo that made it possible for you to have phone. nonsense
You sound very much like the girl's sister
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Istie: 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
na her marriage, na her life, so y u wan drink panadol inside.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nickydrake(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
ifemiide: She is just trying to be herself, at least she is not pretending before marrige like other girls do nowadays. So if she is now breAking bottle on the husband head after marriage nobody will blamE her. But this is original ajepako.

Bros, this your talk for flow pass if to say you write am for pidgin englis. E get as e do me for ear as i come dey read am. grin
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by mosquitoNet(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nickydrake:

Bros, this your talk for flow pass if to say you write am for pidgin englis. E get as e do me for ear as i come dey read am. grin
lmfoa! How e take do u bros?cheesy
The guy na confirm ghetto, ajepako english master lol!
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by gunuvi(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nigeria is full of hypocrites. What if its a wine that has like x 10 of the alcoholic content of a star, it won't have been a scene?. If you have wedded before you will know what I am saying. Enjoy yourself jare.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Coldfeet(f): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
What you folks don't know or realise is that this bride has gotten what she wants!! A WEDDING PIX THAT WILL FOREVER REMAIN MEMORABLE!!! An ordinary bride now has an extra ordinary wedding pix! One that has everyone talking about her like she's some celebrity? Many weddings went down the day she had hers but nobody is talking about those people except friends and family of course! But hers is all over the internet and viral on bbm too!! Can you beat that? Even prominent personalities don't get this much "free" attention when they wed. Abeg make una leave the babe alone! Isn't it obvious that the groom may have taking the pix? And the bottle may be empty? This is purely for fun and I wish them both A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by lexylexy9: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Her hubby's girlfriends shd just beware. Coz the empty greens will surely ring on their heads i. Warrior no dey carry last o
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by SupaMan4live(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
grin
Mamacita007: she looks very razz drinking beer lyk dat from dat big bottle. why cant she even use a glass cup?
Sorry, no time to waste tongue
Mamacita007: she looks very razz drinking beer lyk dat from dat big bottle. why cant she even use a glass cup?
Sorry, no time to waste
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by harlos: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
crackhouse: @poster why did snap somebody just to post her pic here? is she the only woman that u have seen drinking beer? if she's your sister, will you post her pic here?. learn how to mind your business, i don't blame you, it's because you have camera phone and internet that's why you went and snap sb that's on her own and post it here. i only blame Obasanjo that made it possible for you to have phone. nonsense
she already disgraced herself, even if she wants to take it, not in her wedding gown, and she is not even hiding in a corner which meand she don't care.

So whats bugging you
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by doublekk: 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Guy make u na free dat babe u won't understand d presure of wedding until u pass tru it.my bro am a witness no b small tin d girl nidam..free am jori.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nightshift(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Is she from Bavaria? That's how Bavarian girls drink beer in Munich. She's got balls....
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by beneff(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
bunch of pretenders...wats wrong with wat she s doing? I hate all u girls that come here sounding all moral nd complaining abt wat she doing.
she 4 real while u all gurls dishing her are so f**king fake.
pardon ma choice of words buh u provoked it.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by gunuvi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
harlos: she already disgraced herself, even if she wants to take it, not in her wedding gown, and she is not even hiding in a corner which meand she don't care.

So whats bugging you
Pls where are u from? Tell me about wedding gown? U must be a toddler
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
abegi,sista,carry go.you only live once,yolo,live and let live,lall,them say marry marry,shey you don marry,recharge for the next mission,maybe she don start to regret the marriage,that na why she wan block am frm memory,who know?
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by kieryn(f): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nothing wrong with any female drinking beer. But on her wedding day, it just not classy.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by chichi414: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lol na wa shining bobo enjoy urself they no dey do am 2times
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
serious photo shop. why the deception ?
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by gulfer: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
With this kin level, she go dey ready for the husband. The first night will be very enjoyable for the man; but I hope say she no go continue after the wedding night. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Humphreydis(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
d husband better go find Alomo nd stout combine am wit guguru,coz na sounding warning d woman dey giv her husband so...dis night na fire!
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sensational. This one na my ideal wife oh, confam!. No time for nonsense forming. Babe wey wan quickly 'gauge' before she say I do.

Wish I attended the wedding. . . I for spray am money sotay na bullion van she go take carry the money go (na so). Correct madam.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by harlos: 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
gunuvi:
Pls where are u from? Tell me about wedding gown? U must be a toddler
I don't blame you, don't think you're talking from upstairs.
Go Google ur question.
Re: Picture Of A Bride Drinking Star Lager On Her Day. by bashydemy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hmm see as she be self, Her breast don fall finish wetin the husband wan enjoy? my wife after 2 kids self her breast still stand gidigba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Completes Wife's Marriage Rites After 27 Years Of Living Together / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding / Bride Discovers Foam Inside Her Cake On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.