Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake (29465 Views)

List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World / World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m / Did You Eat Yor Parents Wedding Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by k2039: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: dreams don't come to reality many at times #your wedding cake
Many atimes sound more like a probability.
Why not be optimistic for once and stop focusing on the negative part of my statement.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by ohisola(f): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
This cake no tall reach my bro n sis inlaw weddin cake nw. D only diff na d diamonds. And who dey chop diamond

Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Osyxcel(m): 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
ohisola: This cake no tall reach my bro n sis inlaw weddin cake nw. D only diff na d diamonds. And who dey chop diamond

That Ur cake sef cake sef fine pass that yeye cake
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by YorubaOmoge: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
ohisola: This cake no tall reach my bro n sis inlaw weddin cake nw. D only diff na d diamonds. And who dey chop diamond

No offence, that cake and the whole wedding color concept na ugly.

Hope they had a nice wedding.

PS; we aint talking about height when it comes to wedding cakes.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/991769_IAY_jpgec6dbff4fd9593414c149656889563b3
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by ijebabe: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
^ grin grin grin
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Valto(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2013
waste of money... that wouldnt guarantee that the marriage will last
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Idowuogbo(f): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Lmfao! O gbadun.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by frevangel(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
....yeah, they keep looking for attention.... isn't it a complex?
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by manny4life(m): 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
chaircover:

The wedding planner who did this/allowed this should be shot! angry

To be shot kwa? embarassed embarassed embarassed

For why na? The planner does the theme the couples want, after all, the money is coming from their pockets.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by misslaw(f): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
CAKE...HMMMM
JST PASSING BYE
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by crackhouse(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
3rd march, right? i will be there.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Anubiri(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wat I need is d diamond 4 sell.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by kelvin1191(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hw i wish am invited to dat wedding, i 4 go with my girlfriend bag cos one piece of diamond go change my life...Gay wedding? Atiku will be glad 2 hear this. Mtcheeew!
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by harlos: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
TimePiece: angry
So ugly!
Not a bit impressed too!
u don come again, what is ugly there, the cake or the price or the reason they bake it for
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by oniwo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
jammyng: A cake for gay men grin but gay people rich ooh shocked

Because it is satan's money. sad
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by CeCeBillz(f): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wow 3rd of march my birthday actually
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by omodapson(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Who gets to keep the diamond after devouring the cake? undecided
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by alphaconde(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
All dis gay people dem no wan hear word?
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by ebuspaco(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2013
this is what I call arrant rubish...! these sons of sodom are trying to impress us...
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by ohisola(f): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

I can c u r seriously suffering from colour blindness. If u say orange n lemon isn't a wonderful colour 4 decor. And 2 buttress ur point u com wit a pics of pple who obviously need help. I mean u totally can't compare both even if its same colour.

Let me educate u, snc its obvious u need it. Its one tin 2 say am using a white n black, red n gold, or wateva colour u choose, its anoda tin 2 combine it well. And its all in d combination, whch in my picture was PERFECT. So pls look 4 a place n shove dat eyesore of a pishure. Lik seriously,

And as 4 d cake it's nt just tall n beautiful, its also very delicious.. Can giv u a taste if u want, cos almost a year after d weddin, d cake is stil perfectly intact in d freezer.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by YorubaOmoge: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
lmao.
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by manny4life(m): 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2013
chaircover:

exactly!!!! a good planner will look beyond the money he/she is making and will want to protect the quality of her work. In short a good planner would have advised against it and if they had insisted, she would have walked away.

BTW the colour scheme is beautiful, but should have been limited to the hall decor & cake only and not to the groom, best man and ring bearers suits.

Ps sorry to derail but why do men wear white gloves at weddings?

You're right though, even if they wanted such colors on the suit, it should have been a touch rather than the whole dress. Also I have to agree that some people usually walk away from such because it doesn't represent their niche.

Lol, idk why they wear it, but heck wearing net gloves is the most tackiest thing I've ever seen, God knows I won't be wearing one on my day grin grin grin
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by ohisola(f): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by ohisola(f): 11:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hey guys dats not d couple. I mean who in d world wit their rite senses wil do dat. Dey couples actually wore all cream wit a touch of orange only 4 d groom. Cream whch is also d colour of d cake. Wld hav uploaded their full pics bt don't kn if dey wld lik it. Don't kn where dat dude got his own fr
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by ARareGem(f): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2013
Sorry to derail, but the picture of that couple and their ring bearer and grooms men is bam hilarious! I mean, is it photoshopped or something?? grin
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by YorubaOmoge: 1:02am On Feb 19, 2013
ohisola: Hey guys dats not d couple. I mean who in d world wit their rite senses wil do dat. Dey couples actually wore all cream wit a touch of orange only 4 d groom. Cream whch is also d colour of d cake. Wld hav uploaded their full pics bt don't kn if dey wld lik it. Don't kn where dat dude got his own fr

ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Wapgod(m): 2:58am On Feb 19, 2013
Check out the Newest and raining nigerian social network
http://amebo.nstars.org
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Idowuogbo(f): 3:19am On Feb 19, 2013
ohisola:

I can c u r seriously suffering from colour blindness. If u say orange n lemon isn't a wonderful colour 4 decor. And 2 buttress ur point u com wit a pics of pple who obviously need help. I mean u totally can't compare both even if its same colour.

Let me educate u, snc its obvious u need it. Its one tin 2 say am using a white n black, red n gold, or wateva colour u choose, its anoda tin 2 combine it well. And its all in d combination, whch in my picture was PERFECT. So pls look 4 a place n shove dat eyesore of a pishure. Lik seriously,

And as 4 d cake it's nt just tall n beautiful, its also very delicious.. Can giv u a taste if u want, cos almost a year after d weddin, d cake is stil perfectly intact in d freezer.
ohisola: Hey guys dats not d couple. I mean who in d world wit their rite senses wil do dat. Dey couples actually wore all cream wit a touch of orange only 4 d groom. Cream whch is also d colour of d cake. Wld hav uploaded their full pics bt don't kn if dey wld lik it. Don't kn where dat dude got his own fr
Lmfaoooo! Alawiye!
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by YorubaOmoge: 3:20am On Feb 19, 2013
lmao, se you see am too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Delicious ISIEWU Recipe, What Do You Think? ( Pics& Video). / Why Do Most Nigerian Visitors Dont Finish The Food Served To Them? / Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.