Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake (29464 Views)

List Of The Most Expensive Fruits In The World / World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m / Did You Eat Yor Parents Wedding Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by richardnwakanma(m): 6:15am On Feb 19, 2013
Who is going to eat d cake?
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Rawar: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2013
;Doyibo show us expesive condom . gay b idiot
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Osyxcel(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfaoooo! Alawiye!
Yoruba_Omoge: lmao, se you see am too

hehehe....Una two no crious... grin grin grin grin
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by oyinbogirl(f): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
ijebabe: The extravagant six tier high dessert is one-and-a-half metres tall and is decorated with more than 2000 diamonds - the equivalent of 2046 carats. The cake will be showcased at the National Gay Wedding Show in Liverpool on the 3rd of March before it is served to attendees.

Bespoke jewellers Russell and Case who are based on the aptly named Bling Bling Street in Liverpool collaborated with CAKE in Chester to make the glamorous showpiece.
The wedding cake is estimated to be worth a staggering £32.4m ($52m) which means it is the most expensive in the world.

CAKE owners, Tim and Jules Smith said: 'We jumped at the opportunity to create the world's most expensive wedding cake. 'It is a special cake standing at over a metre and a half tall and covered with diamonds, so they're the proverbial icing on the cake!'
Their creation has beaten the former US record holder by Mimi So Jewellers and cake designer Nahid La Patisserie Artistique which was valued at $20m

The public will be able to view - and taste - the new world record holder at the BT Convention Centre at the Echo Arena in Liverpool on the 3rd March.

Laura Davies, Marketing and Events Manager, said: 'We wanted to do something huge for The National Gay Wedding Show, and this cake really is huge!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2279190/Is-worlds-expensive-wedding-cake-Luxury-gateau-encrusted-2-000-diamonds-worth-whopping-32-MILLION.html#ixzz2LAsRJ1Bj

It looks nice bur i wonder how it would taste lol. It looks like one of those cakes purely for show. And imagine picking off all the diamonds grin
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by Queeniekruuz(f): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
Mtchew jux passing jireh
Re: The World's Most Expensive Wedding Cake by akaraOyinbo(m): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2013
I am sure with my skill as a sculptor in the cake business,I will flat that cake withing two day if given to me for just N1m,my oga,Cake by tosan will dust that cake for N10m,Tunika go drop that cake with N6m,odion abuja boy go floor that cake in less than 24hrs,Baxters in jos,go vex if he sees that cake and deliver in less than 12hrs,abeg make dem comt diamond watin remain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Delicious ISIEWU Recipe, What Do You Think? ( Pics& Video). / Why Do Most Nigerian Visitors Dont Finish The Food Served To Them? / Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.