Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Ladies And Six-sence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Six-sence (1669 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Six-sence by HARDDON: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Basic Biology did inculcate in us the fact that all humans are made up of 5 sense organs . Nonetheless, it basically overlooked this special trait possessed by d female folks. They can read your mind to a çertain degree.

They can sense when their bf / husby is cheating . Ενεη without being told.
their mind was made different from ours.

They can sense danger ενεη b4 it occurs .
They can easily pick body languages that men aint ενεη aware exist.

Wonder if their brains were made of blotted paper the way they absorb details @ a glance. And they easily patch previous lies to the present and figure you out

They constantly put men to subtle but dangerous lil tests. Either ƒoя to sway d power in a r/ship their way, or to know what a guy is made up of without much ado.

Ever wonder Y som ladies can eat a guy dry without him touching them?

Don't want to Blv they are smarter ! No i dnt.
Ignore d fact they ate d apple first.

Ignore the general sayin : itz a man's world

You really dnt wano ĸпoω who rules.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Six-sence by kayClt(f): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2013
Like seriously d men need to knw all dis...dey feel relaxed weneva dey do all of the above n tink dey hv gotten away wit it,we jst watch n wait den Act wen d need arises.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Six-sence by HARDDON: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
kayClt: Like seriously d men need to knw all dis...dey feel relaxed weneva dey do all of the above n tink dey hv gotten away wit it,we jst watch n wait den Act wen d need arises.

ℓ☺ℓz

Only God can deliver us cos no oηε else can
Re: Ladies And Six-sence by luvmijeje(f): 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Op are u just realising that girlz are smarter boyz.Well is not too late.
Re: Ladies And Six-sence by k2039: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
kayClt: Like seriously d men need to knw all dis...dey feel relaxed weneva dey do all of the above n tink dey hv gotten away wit it,we jst watch n wait den Act wen d need arises.
For your mind.

The only reason they are more sensitive is because guys have chosen to be oblivious to the signs.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Six-sence by HARDDON: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
luvmijeje: Op are u just realising that girlz are smarter boyz.Well is not too late.

Saч wor LmJ?

Buliv ♏ԑ , you don't wano thread dis lane .

No oηε said you guys r smarter . You guys aint.

You just have dis xtra crazy sense

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Six-sence by HARDDON: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
k2039: For your mind.

The only reason they are more sensitive is because guys have chosen to be oblivious to the signs.

Oblivious to d signs?
Re: Ladies And Six-sence by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
yea, I always see them trying to read my body language and all, let's say most of them are more observant than men but like a guy above me said it is because guys have chosen to be oblivious, if u watch the greatest, wisest and most innovative people that ever lived, they are all mostly men, a man has a bigger head with a bigger content, a serious man might give himself sleepless nights and starve himself just to stay awake and have a deep reasoning. Men are smarter than women, an intelligent woman will control a stupid man, but an intelligent man controls but stupid and intelligent women.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Six-sence by coolestofall(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bro trust me they dnt hv any sixth sense n they sure aint smarter. Its just guyz drop a few IQ points when it comes 2 sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Six-sence by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Watch a simple FACT turn into a battle of the sexes.
Re: Ladies And Six-sence by HARDDON: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
Oops!
Re: Ladies And Six-sence by MrPlato(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2018

I Get Angry When I Hear Guys Spend Money On girls And Still End Up without Seeing Her Bra...

Its Highly Disappointing, though I Dont See Reasons Why I Should Spend Money On Girls In Exchange for Pussy...

I Also Feel Sorry For Guys Who Cant Get A Girl without Having Money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? / 18 Categories Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat / She Has Bad Table Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.