Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital (37220 Views)

Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Dee60: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
Madam, Abati said you were just resting after the busy elections, so...who lied?
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by executinal(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
Thank GOD for your life our first Lady.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by HARDDON: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2013
Learnt from d thanksgiving service that GEJ does not ĸпoω haw to dance therefore, hates throwin parties. ℓ☺ℓz

Itz great to have her back. We were all waited patiently ƒoя some fun blunders buh we were kinds disappointed. Hehehe
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
Seee topic wey beer palour mek me miss
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by kkkp: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin ;DLiiiieeeeeeee....and dey no put her for mortuary Dis woman wey sabi miss use english..anybdy dat believe her na mud dey d pesin brain!!****lafin in swahili
horlatunde:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/120692-i-died-for-seven-days-friends-sold-my-properties-hoping-i-wont-return-patience-jonathan.html
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Asis(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
Thank God for her life
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by mbulela: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
take dat: Madam First lady, why should your friends and associates be holding your properties in trust for you, not to talk of their plans to dispose them off without your consent and hoping that you've embarked on a journey of no return? Does it mean you acquired those properties through proxy,mostly cronies? A foul stench of corruption hung in the air!
na civil service salary she take acquire the properties.
She and her husband have been civil servants all their lives.yet they have enough properties for friends and advisers to scramble over.
God is watching these barbarians in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by precosmos1: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
take dat: Madam First lady, why should your friends and associates be holding your properties in trust for you, not to talk of their plans to dispose them off without your consent and hoping that you've embarked on a journey of no return? Does it mean you acquired those properties through proxy,mostly cronies? A foul stench of corruption hung in the air!
seconded
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Ilekokonit: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2013

SUDDENLY

the title of the post has been changed "BY WHOEVER"

FROM
"I Died For Seven Days; Friends Sold My Properties- Patience Jonathan"

TO
"Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital"

WITH
Reference to Propertie(s) NOW REMOVED FROM THE TITLE

What is happening ?? SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE is trying to IN RETROSPECT hide the fact that Mrs Jonathan spoke about her Propertie(s) by now removing that fact from the title and BURYING it in the body of the article.

Why do we CONTINUALLY allow our leaders and their cronies (including Wives) get away with daylight robbery and we AID and ABET them in selling INCOMPLETE NEWS to the populace to hide their PERPETUAL THEFT.

Thank God Google was honest enough to have recorded a footprint of the original post title that mentioned Mrs Jonathan's Propertie(s) in the title in the link below although it still brings you back to the doctored title here but it shows the ORIGINAL reference to Mrs Jonathan's Propertie(s) on Google EXCEPT Google allows the "Doctor" to "Doctor" the title on Google as well. What a Country

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=%22i++Died+For+Seven+Days%3B+Friends+Sold+My+Properties-+Patience+Jonathan%22&oq=%22i++Died+For+Seven+Days%3B+Friends+Sold+My+Properties-+Patience+Jonathan%22&gs_l=hp.3...28982.46998.1.48921.7.7.0.0.0.2.2303.7139.2-1j2j0j1j0j1j0j2.7.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.3.hp.SPpOzzMG6Cs&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42553238,d.d2k&fp=7e42977ee1cbf82d&biw=1017&bih=564

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
J12:

You monkeys should learn to talk sometimes.
I WONDER HOW U MANAGED 2 SQUEEZE OUT TIME 4 THOSE SILLY PUNKS
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by naptu2: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
Circa 1987, President Babangida was ill and had to go to Germany and France for treatment. It wasn't hidden. We were told he had radiculopathy. We heard a telephone conversation he had with Admiral Aikhomu. We saw a video of the First Lady visiting the President in hospital. So much openness in a military dictatorship. Why do we suddenly have so much secrecy and lies in a democracy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Engrkingsley(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by 80million1: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mrs AYORUMBO
*Apologies to my friends who don't understand Yoruba*
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Epele ma! Let jonah get anoda sisi pelebe if u re tired of the office #Lobatan
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
i'm sure she wanted to say "unconscious" but nobody dared correct her. another gbagaun as usual.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by YorubaOmoge: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
How did this woman bag a doctorate degree again?

And how is it an experience if you were unconscious throughout?
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by TBD(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
Why is it that our Leaders her too secrective?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by megareal: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
She didnt, couldnt have died for seven days without her a§$ being shipped off to the morgue. Most probably, she fell into a life threatening coma during surgery. Howbeit, life is a gift and its great that she she survived.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Demdem(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
Retardeeness simply reemphasised the fact that Abati is a shameless liar.
I wonder what will be going on inside Abatis mind inside aso chapel.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
J12:

You monkeys should learn to talk sometimes.
Monkeys do not talk.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by tiwasiaife(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
CyberG: You see what N 1 Billion food can do to your intestine and stomach now? Yet, this year is no different with another N 4 B budgeted for a a phoney first lady mission house. Be careful, hope that will not be the end of you. If you had been in any hospitals built by your government in Nigeria and supplied with power by your PHCN, you would have long been dead. Hope your retardeen husband actually does something before he is removed from that position!
shame on u. I hated ple even at point of death. Repent cos it may be ur turn 2morow.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by tiwasiaife(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
CyberG: You see what N 1 Billion food can do to your intestine and stomach now? Yet, this year is no different with another N 4 B budgeted for a a phoney first lady mission house. Be careful, hope that will not be the end of you. If you had been in any hospitals built by your government in Nigeria and supplied with power by your PHCN, you would have long been dead. Hope your retardeen husband actually does something before he is removed from that position!
shame on u. U hated ple even at point of death. Repent cos it may be ur turn 2morow.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by miz4oxley(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
Now, y'all know www.saharareporters.com. Has always been dishing out truth. Thanks for confirming PJ.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Rhino5dm: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Scoreline:

Sahara Reporters 1 : 40 Laptop Fools 0

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by ziccoit: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
No. She might be in coma. Death could never be the right world.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by rexxx: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
I pity reuben abati his credibility is now zero,how can u deny and then go to church for thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by lilytender: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2013
This is a big lie. I remember that Reuben Abati and other presidential aides said Patience was on holiday and resting in Germany and Nigerians should pray for her to rest well.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by redcliff: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
[size=14pt]This is Sahara Reporters News [/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
gramci: Thank God for her life.

I still don't understand why public officials take delight in lying blatantly. Is it too difficult to acknowledge that their principal is sick? A dishonest person isn't fit to occupy any public office.
Those ones in politics are "Propagadist" they sell rumours (true or false) for money and nothing else
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Tomorrow they will say she cannot speak Standard English.

**waiting for the Revised Standard Version from the dummies**
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by martyns303(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
I've got just one Question, how the fccukk did she come up with this speech without "blunder"? Now she's taking the fun out of the Patience we all love. angry
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by EkoIle1: 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Scoreline:

Sahara Reporters 1 : 40 Laptop Fools 0

Up SAHARA REPORTERS.

While the whole federal government lied that nothing was wrong with her and she was only on vacation resting?

Looters, shameful and despicable lairs...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister / President Buhari Receives Chadian President In Aso Rock (Photos) / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.