Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital (37222 Views)

Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by haladug(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
take dat: Madam First lady, why should your friends and associates be holding your properties in trust for you, not to talk of their plans to dispose them off without your consent and hoping that you've embarked on a journey of no return? Does it mean you acquired those properties through proxy,mostly cronies? A foul stench of corruption hung in the air!
Intelligensia! Plausible cross examination from Ʋ bro. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by ochallo: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
the only thing i am sad about is oritsejafor in that picture, what would he be doing in the midst of all these thieves and liars, can't he have come up with an excuse to not be at this deceitful party? he is really beginning to give christianity a bad name.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by firstolalekan(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
take dat: Public funds on display! Operation bankrupt the Nation!
oloriburuku gbogbo. ofo ni gbogbo yin mashe. oleeeeeee.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Tafee(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
so naso church become where thiefs give tanks to God chai i son die

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Infoseye(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
@op she was probably in coma for seven days, this woman seize to amaze me.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by najoke: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
Pls where is insecre9ja fool,Billonaire billy da goat,ifheram....and dt fool Abati and rhino omoko-useless
N500 million thanksgiving.....wonder if God will accept this kind of thanksgiving

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by dayokanu(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Kudos to Sahara reporters

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
eGuerrilla:

My condolences for the untimely death Madam.

Now that you have been afforded a second chance in life, though, please advise Oga to start packing his bags in readiness for a 2015 exit - you could use a prolonged period of respite.

All will be well in due course grin

lol
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by timilehing(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2013
What really suprised me here is her fluent english. Was she undergoing an english class during her stay in the hospital??
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by pirate1: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
msdarkskin pick up, am calling ur skype.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Eziachi: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
john Kuffour of Ghana seems to grace every occasion going now in Nigeria. He may not be clean after all, when you fraternize with Nigerians on a daily basis.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi: john Kuffour of Ghana seems to grace every occasion going now in Nigeria. He may not be clean after all, when you fraternize with Nigerians on a daily basis.

Perhaps he offshored a sizeable quantity of Ghanaian cedis in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by andyanders: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
I thank God for your life her Excellency. You will live long and enjoy the fruit of your labour
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by CGKing(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Y are Nigerians such Terrible ppl? Selling off her things and wishing her death?! So wicked with a materialistic attitude tha gets worse everyday. God forbid. That's how some useless neigh ours told me I will never leave my house with my property. Them no know who I be. My connection with God is like that of David.

Thank God for ur life o madam. I thank God for u. But pls, pack out of Aso rock with immediate effect. If u check the history of Nigerian presidents, two go into Aso rock and only one comes out. I love u Mrs j and I pray u enjoy life till u r old.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by pirate1: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2013
the quality of this website and its content have been going down hill.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
andyanders: I thank God for your life her Excellency. You will live long and enjoy the fruit of your labour

Her excellency
Ah well, there's always got to be one taking unchecked sycophancy to the nth degree.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by luluosas(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
So, madam Dame Patience Jonathan actually died but God showed her mercy and revived her. Madam, I God you made it at last.
However, God will punish all the government liars, who kept lying to the Nigerian public, while playing politics with the health of Mrs. Jonathan.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Fantacy1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Madam mentioned a biblical death, drawing on the experience of Lazarus, and yet here you ask asking if an autopsy was conducted?

Too much book no good grin
He might be rite, afterall madam P knws noting about medicine and medical ethics/terminologies. Even if subjected 2 induce koma, she wouldnt knw...she might even add some liers with d spirit of testimony...
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by ikchi: 11:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
I thank God for ur life. May ur testimony be permanent in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by specialguest(f): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2013
Madam thank you for telling us Abati is a liar. Sahara detectives already said so a long time ago but some people did not believe them. Nevertheless give him a video game to play next time you are travelling out so as to keep him busy hence there wont be any need for the half baked lies he dishes out to Nigerians each time they inquire about your whereabouts..
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by moodswing(m): 12:13am On Feb 18, 2013
I knew she wasn't alive. Thank God she resurrected after 7days unlike Stella Obasanjo who couldn't handle 9hours of temporal death.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2013
motif8:

bros tell them well, the so called 1billion is not for Jona and his wife, the visit of president of other country, the diplomats and other Vips. or do u expect president to entertain his guest with agege brea and pure water? pls let me ask those that are making noise, have u being to governors office or visit any of the assembly member in his office? u will realise that automatically they take care of your going back because they collect daily impress to run the office, because they dont publish the amount those people are spending we don't talk about their own.

at those making noise of not making the sickness of first lady public, i have a question for u, when u are sick did u anounce to the street u are living that u are sick or is it different up there? i dont like what guys are typing on this nairaland
My friend go and sit down and stop defending the indefensible, 1 billion to entertain his guest while millions of
Nigeria goes to bed hungry.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by babalo1: 1:41am On Feb 18, 2013
at least she is better than the president who has been dead since the 3 years he has been in office
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by solorun(m): 2:13am On Feb 18, 2013
Died or was in a coma? let not get ahead of ourselves here. come on people! you cant die and resurect after 7 days. was her body stored after some days? or was she wrapped in that egyptian thing *whats it called*? its so not possible. In-fact its a big fat dirty lie smiley grin
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by NovusHomo(m): 2:15am On Feb 18, 2013
It took Jesus Xt three days. Now, our Dame lays claim to Seven. Absolute universal record! You should have remained dead, freaking liar! Who knows, you would have been a Martyr for Nigeria by "washing away our sins". But then, that will be asking too much, no?
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Solozzo(m): 2:59am On Feb 18, 2013
Now the secret is out. Typical naija style. This was the same person who claimed she had no terminal illness when she returned from Germany last year. Dame is so superstitious she attributes all that helped her survived to the work of God as if poor souls who die everyday in Nigeria for medical reasons, have no god. Not once did she acknowledge that the good medical services in Germany helped her survive. Shame! And no one in making speeches encouraged Jona to improve medical services in Nigeria. Sycophants!
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Solozzo(m): 3:08am On Feb 18, 2013
CGKing: Y are Nigerians such Terrible ppl? Selling off her things and wishing her death?! So wicked with a materialistic attitude tha gets worse everyday. God forbid. That's how some useless neigh ours told me I will never leave my house with my property. Them no know who I be. My connection with God is like that of David.

Thank God for ur life o madam. I thank God for u. But pls, pack out of Aso rock with immediate effect. If u check the history of Nigerian presidents, two go into Aso rock and only one comes out. I love u Mrs j and I pray u enjoy life till u r old.

None sense. Superstitious crap
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Solozzo(m): 3:12am On Feb 18, 2013
ochallo: the only thing i am sad about is oritsejafor in that picture, what would he be doing in the midst of all these thieves and liars, can't he have come up with an excuse to not be at this deceitful party? he is really beginning to give christianity a bad name.

Is he better than them morally? Birds of the same feather flock together.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by cold(m): 3:14am On Feb 18, 2013
She 'died & resurrected' after seven days.Jesus should relinquish his position effective immediately!This is a new record
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Solozzo(m): 3:17am On Feb 18, 2013
usmsam: How can this woman say she died for seven days and still end up alive today with no sort of brain damage or organ failure? Does she know that if the brain does not receive oxygen for more than ten mins, she would have irreversible brain damage, talkless of 7 whole days!!! shocked
Nawaoo!! Her ignorance is too much. Coma and dying are not the same thing. Take note Dame.

She is really a slowpoke. After being in hospital for many weeks Dame did not learn any medical terminology. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Solozzo(m): 3:31am On Feb 18, 2013
motif8:

bros tell them well, the so called 1billion is not for Jona and his wife, the visit of president of other country, the diplomats and other Vips. or do u expect president to entertain his guest with agege brea and pure water? pls let me ask those that are making noise, have u being to governors office or visit any of the assembly member in his office? u will realise that automatically they take care of your going back because they collect daily impress to run the office, because they dont publish the amount those people are spending we don't talk about their own.

at those making noise of not making the sickness of first lady public, i have a question for u, when u are sick did u anounce to the street u are living that u are sick or is it different up there? i dont like what guys are typing on this nairaland

This is how our money is wasted. Why should visitors be fed in Aso Rock or have your transport fare paid when you visit. In the United States of America, Obama pays expenses of entertaining private visitors to the presidential villa and he pays his electricity and water rates and gas bills, maids and cooks. If you can visit Aso Rock surely you can pay your transport fare back home.

The FG is too wasteful of resources. First family note that too much savory food is dangerous to your heart, lungs and can cause strokes and early death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Abdullahi: Army Secretly Trying Soldier Who Criticised Service Chiefs / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade / Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.