Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital (37223 Views)

Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by IYANGBALI: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
R I P in arrears

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
How can this woman say she died for seven days and still end up alive today with no sort of brain damage or organ failure? Does she know that if the brain does not receive oxygen for more than ten mins, she would have irreversible brain damage, talkless of 7 whole days!!! shocked
Nawaoo!! Her ignorance is too much. Coma and dying are not the same thing. Take note Dame.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by motif8(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
J12:

You monkeys should learn to talk sometimes.

bros tell them well, the so called 1billion is not for Jona and his wife, the visit of president of other country, the diplomats and other Vips. or do u expect president to entertain his guest with agege brea and pure water? pls let me ask those that are making noise, have u being to governors office or visit any of the assembly member in his office? u will realise that automatically they take care of your going back because they collect daily impress to run the office, because they dont publish the amount those people are spending we don't talk about their own.

at those making noise of not making the sickness of first lady public, i have a question for u, when u are sick did u anounce to the street u are living that u are sick or is it different up there? i dont like what guys are typing on this nairaland
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by abitime(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
take dat: Madam First lady, why should your friends and associates be holding your properties in trust for you, not to talk of their plans to dispose them off without your consent and hoping that you've embarked on a journey of no return? Does it mean you acquired those properties through proxy,mostly cronies? A foul stench of corruption hung in the air!
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
PHOTONEWS: First Lady Patience Jonathan's N500 Million "Resurrection" Thanksgiving Service In Abuja

About 5000 guests, including 18 state governors, have overrun Abuja for a lavish thanksgiving party thrown for Nigeria’s First Lady, Patience Jonathan, at a cost of N500 million

Source
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Wisetalk1: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2013
Really funny! Thank God she made it alive. Most times it amazes me to read some very silly comments on nairaland. For all those who hate Patience & GEJ and constantly say stupid things about them, you must know that you are wasting time. A busy first lady who is still traveling from one country to another may never have the time to read your silly posts here. If you are fed up with GEJ's administration, there is a simple thing to do, take a flight to Aso rock, take a mic and some powerful sound instruments and shout continously without water or food untill the president resigns. *Hypocrites on Nairaland*
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by kokoA(m): 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
Na wah for those Germans o.. Our beloved first lady went to rest in their country after a tedious African First Lady peace initiative event and they decided to 'kill' her for 7 days, tear her stomach and intestine.. Haba!wetin she do dem naw? Make person no come rest for dia country again? Wicked Germans! Thank God she was ressurected like Lazarus o.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Demdem(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2013
eGuerrilla: PHOTONEWS: First Lady Patience Jonathan's N500 Million "Resurrection" Thanksgiving Service In Abuja

Source

Even if nobody is there, am sure oritsejafor will be present. I just hope this money is budgeted for. What da ffuck is GEJ feeding his boy. WTH.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by 1manssquard(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
ifee-gee:
Thank God u made it back alive.Ma,in the spirit of the moment,pls help tell our amiable presido,ur hubby to provide atleast one good hospital for those of us who can't afford to go to Germany,India etc for medical treatment.....Thank u in advance for passing on this msg.

Babe. Dis ur head has started wrkin finaly. Tank God ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by EkoIle1: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
This fat lil negro must must be eating up at least half of the billion Naira food...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by generaliy07(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
J12:

And what are you?Gorrilla?foolish adherent of corruption driven leaders
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by victorazy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Just because of love GEJ sacrifice the blood of his brother for his wife. Asorock needed the blood of female this time but GEJ changed it because of luv he had for Patient.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
Ilekokonit:

What is happening ?? SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE is trying to IN RETROSPECT hide the fact that Mrs Jonathan spoke about her Propertie(s) by now removing that fact from the title and BURYING it in the body of the article.

Why do we CONTINUALLY allow our leaders and their cronies (including Wives) get away with daylight robbery and we AID and ABET them in selling INCOMPLETE NEWS to the populace to hide their PERPETUAL THEFT.

Thank God Google was honest enough to have recorded a footprint of the original post title that mentioned Mrs Jonathan's Propertie(s) in the title in the link below although it still brings you back to the doctored title here but it shows the ORIGINAL reference to Mrs Jonathan's Propertie(s) on Google EXCEPT Google allows the "Doctor" to "Doctor" the title on Google as well. What a Country

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=%22i++Died+For+Seven+Days%3B+Friends+Sold+My+Properties-+Patience+Jonathan%22&oq=%22i++Died+For+Seven+Days%3B+Friends+Sold+My+Properties-+Patience+Jonathan%22&gs_l=hp.3...28982.46998.1.48921.7.7.0.0.0.2.2303.7139.2-1j2j0j1j0j1j0j2.7.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.3.hp.SPpOzzMG6Cs&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42553238,d.d2k&fp=7e42977ee1cbf82d&biw=1017&bih=564

Nairaland Mod's at work. I SMH for Nigeria's future.
I promise you all this rubbish will not go beyond 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Wisetalk1: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2013
usmsam: How can this woman say she died for seven days and still end up alive today with no sort of brain damage or organ failure? Does she know that if the brain does not receive oxygen for more than ten mins, she would have irreversible brain damage, talkless of 7 whole days!!! shocked
Nawaoo!! Her ignorance is too much. Coma and dying are not the same thing. Take note Dame.
Mr. know all, before you start insulting the first lady, I must also prove to you that your own ignorance is of a high magnitude. Haven't you heard of people who died and came back after some days, did their brain fail? Do you have a bible? Havent you read of Lazarus that died & came to life? Did he loose his brain? Oh, maybe he too was in coma before Jesus came.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by roxell120(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
I pity the office of mr president. only curses on nairaland can cause an earthquake or epidemic in asorock. I hope to see that saint the nairalanders will shower encomium. pity u patie
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by mosquitoNet(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2013
Madam PEJ, the #4bn you want to use in building that house kukuma use it to support healthcare so dat next time if you eat too much we go fit operate you for here.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Eziachi: 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2013
Gosh! Madam. Jesus Christ must be really jealous now that you beat his record coming back from the dead after 3 days by an outstanding 4 more extra days. Up you!
By the way, Lazarus we were told lost everything, but you gain a billionaire mansion for free from the tax payers at your resurrection. Quite not the same Madam. Don't make Lazarus vex.
Finally, how stupid can you get admitting acquiring properties by proxy in public. Abati and Okupe must be sh.ting themselves when they heard her say that her friend tried to sell her properties, because they knew she has committed verbal suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by EkoIle1: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
Brand_new:
Nairaland Mod's at work. I SMH for Nigeria's future.
I promise you all this rubbish will not go beyond 2015.

We all know the culprit MOD....
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by dinggle: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2013
WHO CARES??
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by OmoTier1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
I seriously hope she learns a lesson from this bitter experience and live a life that would bring peace to all around her! With the well wishes many Nigerians wished you and your husband when you 'claimed' you won the elections outright, alot was expected and alot is still being expected and Nigerians are still waiting for those expectations to be met.

@ side talk, how come GEJ's two daughters are cute looking and His boy looks out of shape? What is the job of the family physician we spend millions on yearly? I need a Abati to come explain to us why Jona's boy is orobo beyond the national average embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by adedotman5(m): 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
I'm happy that she returned ''live'' to Nigeria
please when will they show the thanksgiving service ''alive'' on TV
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by ballabriggs: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
Errmmm welcome back madam, hope Orisha-gear-four prayed for the soul of Abati because he needs it more.

Madam you "died seven times", Abati has died over 1000 times. In fact he has no soul again.

RIP Reuben Abati

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by takedat(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by ValentineRoses: 10:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
I WEEP FOR AFRICA
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
One way of showing God you thank Him for seeing you through is to repent, do the rights things, build a befitting hospital to take care of health challenges such as you went through, either tru your NGO or government funding. This is the one way to God's heart. To build a N4billion house when thousands are dying and several others poor and hungry is unreasonable. God will never accept your offering of thanksgiving if you have not come back to life to do good. God prefers actions and activities that clearly promote His words and better the life of mankind than public rhetorics. You can thank God a thousand times, but please do good henceforth and always.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by MicroBox: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
Na wa oo! so na klinic dem even carry her go, no be hospital.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by drnoel: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nigerians and drama..
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by MrLuGold(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2013
So, she died for 7 days, had her tummy and "intestines" opened. How come she did not even shed 1kg of fat? I'm sure after all that INTESTINE OPENING she wouldnt be able to eat solid foods for at least a week. Some christians are to quick to overhype our testimonies. - Lu Gold.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by checkdate(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
wOw

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

We all know the culprit MOD....
Valentine Roses: I WEEP FOR AFRICA
Please do. Many people are busy deeping their hands in blood all in the quest for fame and fortune.

*Let's wait and see*
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by firstolalekan(m): 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2013
J12:

YOU 2, u be fo.ool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp / EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.