Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital (37221 Views)

Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 18, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Its fond not "fund"!!

Mr Man, nobody made fun of her, SR only told us she was sick and receiving treatment abroad(this information was gotten from sources), and thankfully, she agreed that some of her close associated leaked her secrets.

Where they not the ones that told us she was sick, while GEJ's gang of liars said she was resting??

But for SR would anyone have known she was sick??

Does her description of what she sent through (surgery, coma etc) not show that he case was a serious one as reported by SR??

Where was NTA and the other media outfits when SR was carrying out their investigation??

Mr Grammarian, it is that the case and not that he case . Morale: stop unnecessary show off as some people on here type in haste with no time to proof read hence the typos. wink

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by GARRIx7(m): 4:46am On Feb 18, 2013
fem30:

Mr Grammarian, it is that the case and not that he case . Morale: stop unnecessary show off as some people on here type in haste with no time to proof read hence the typos. wink

I meant to say "her case" not "the case" like you said..

Thanks all the same..

cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by blessed4ever: 5:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Shortly you will die.and if you do not repent and stop all this pollution, immorality, unclean and defiled thoughts and fornication you are into, you sure will enter hell fire. You are therefore warned now before it gets too late for you. Jesus Christ is holy.He loves your soul, and wants to save you, that's the reason you are receiving this gospel.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 18, 2013
My condolences go to Mr Ruben Abati who will soon become politically irrelivant.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 18, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Thanks all the same..

cheesy
I like you. You accept corrections. Have a nice day sir
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by TolaniLuv: 5:27am On Feb 18, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Thanks all the same..

cheesy

Dem don fall your hand Mr checking people's error! You con deh use style deh beg.

Too much garri deh worry u
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by OperaMini1(m): 5:38am On Feb 18, 2013
Why do we still need to keep and pay those media advisers and other govt. officials, who will serially deny that their principals were sick, only for those principals to come out with the true status of their health later. On Tuesday, Sullivan told us he was actually sick, and now it was the turn of Patience Jonathan.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by ikennahill: 5:39am On Feb 18, 2013
CyberG: You see what N 1 Billion food can do to your intestine and stomach now? Yet, this year is no different with another N 4 B budgeted for a a phoney first lady mission house. Be careful, hope that will not be the end of you. If you had been in any hospitals built by your government in Nigeria and supplied with power by your PHCN, you would have long been dead. Hope your retardeen husband actually does something before he is removed from that position!

if you really understand that life is vanity upon vanity you would have been working like one that think about heaven.learn from ur ordeal.on point of death u have no control over a single property of yours
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Flygerian1(m): 5:50am On Feb 18, 2013
Well, I thank God say u no die sha, cos ur husband (badluck Jonathan) for don uz ur burial ceremony extort trillions of naira from Nigerians.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Wsdm: 6:21am On Feb 18, 2013
usmsam: How can this woman say she died for seven days and still end up alive today with no sort of brain damage or organ failure? Does she know that if the brain does not receive oxygen for more than ten mins, she would have irreversible brain damage, talkless of 7 whole days!!! shocked
Nawaoo!! Her ignorance is too much. Coma and dying are not the same thing. Take note Dame.
Base on your explanation, don't you think that we are having a lady with a cloned brain because "her brain didn't receive oxygen for some days"? If not, how could someone with a human brain say all these without knowing its implication to her husband as the president?
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by SORTER: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2013
Sahara reporter.......Good Job PGEJ admitted she's Ill.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by meedx: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2013
Reuben Abati was not the only one who denied that Patience Jonathan was ill. Patience Jonathan herself did, upon her return to the country last year, i remember listening to her say she doesn't know the hospital being talk about, that she was neither treated for terminal illness nor had cosmetic surgery.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by elampiro(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2013
take dat: Thank God for your life, Dame P! Sahara Reporters vindicated at last! Shame on the fatuous oafs parading themselves as media advisers!

Sahara reporters. King of breaking news.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Bluemosquito(m): 7:16am On Feb 18, 2013
1forall: When Sahara Reporters broke the news back then people labelled them as carriers of bad news when they were actually the only ones reporting the truth.

But I don't get it, is it that she didn't realize that by saying this in public she has openly admitted that she lied when she came back from Germany? And that the Aso Rock media team of Abati/Okupe and their messengers are all just a group of liars?

Why do we still let these people get away with dishonesty and lies?

Good critique there - of course, but I bet she also didn't realize she was indirectly saying so. What an absolutely tactless presidency! And when people call their oga a retardeen some go dey holler say na insult even though its just an apt description.
God miraclelously spared her dying soul and still expected her to LIE IN CHURCH?. Terrible! Even i be obama, i go talk truth ooo! Who knows whether u may have a third chance?
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by elampiro(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2013
solorun: Died or was in a coma? let not get ahead of ourselves here. come on people! you cant die and resurect after 7 days. was her body stored after some days? or was she wrapped in that egyptian thing *whats it called*? its so not possible. In-fact its a big fat dirty lie smiley grin

'Died' is in quote. Just an exaggeration. She was in coma, and had little chance of survival. Nine major operations in 30 days is not a joke.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by j4jj: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2013
#I died for 7days...# Person wey die go know say e die? or the doctors told her that she died cos I don't understand this woman's grammar
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by nkemKalu: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2013
..........And she arose. Henceforth, there shall be national holidays to celebrate the death and RESSURECTION OF DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN. SHE HAS EQUALLED THE RECORD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST OR EVEN SURPASSED HIM FOR RISING AFTER 7 DAYS FROM DEATH. .....CONGRATULATIONS TO NIGERIANS.......ANOTHER SAVIOUR IS BORN.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Ykwtd: 8:14am On Feb 18, 2013
CyberG: You see what N 1 Billion food can do to your intestine and stomach now? Yet, this year is no different with another N 4 B budgeted for a a phoney first lady mission house. Be careful, hope that will not be the end of you. If you had been in any hospitals built by your government in Nigeria and supplied with power by your PHCN, you would have long been dead. Hope your retardeen husband actually does something before he is removed from that position!
i really agree with you jare... I don't think she will change... How many less privile live has she changed since her suppossed ressurection from the dead.... May God help her
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:

My condolences for the untimely death Madam.

Now that you have been afforded a second chance in life, though, please advise Oga to start packing his bags in readiness for a 2015 exit - you could use a prolonged period of respite.

All will be well in due course grin
Ok and now u want 4b. house for ur nonsene abi. rethink if u hv been dead by nw will talk of 4b. house ?
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Revolva(m): 8:35am On Feb 18, 2013
Ok died..well the real death is coming for the blood you took In the dana crash..she is the cause of those death .if not that plane would have landed @ the airport and had less fatal casualities..because of this stewpid woman with no brains @ the airport ..the airport was @standstill control tower not being attended to..well jona broda don die-- remain patience!!! What's goes around comes around
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by BB013(m): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2013
lily_tender: This is a big lie. I remember that Reuben Abati and other presidential aides said Patience was on holiday and resting in Germany and Nigerians should pray for her to rest well.

Na to pray begin pray make she rip.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by BB013(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=nkem Kalu]..........And she arose. Henceforth, there shall be national holidays to celebrate the death and RESSURECTION OF DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN. SHE HAS EQUALLED THE RECORD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST OR EVEN SURPASSED HIM FOR RISING AFTER 7 DAYS FROM DEATH. .....CONGRATULATIONS TO NIGERIANS.......ANOTHER SAVIOUR IS BORN.[/quote]

;∂ grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by pendusky(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2013
Thatz a gud news... Much thanks to NLERs who partook in Fervent prayer for Her Highness, Dame Patience Jonathan when she was sick, Thanks Everyone, God bless you ... https://www.nairaland.com/1056780/nairaland-prayer-network-patience-jonathan
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2013
nkem Kalu: ..........And she arose. Henceforth, there shall be national holidays to celebrate the death and RESSURECTION OF DAME PATIENCE JONATHAN. SHE HAS EQUALLED THE RECORD OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST OR EVEN SURPASSED HIM FOR RISING AFTER 7 DAYS FROM DEATH. .....CONGRATULATIONS TO NIGERIANS.......ANOTHER SAVIOUR IS BORN.
hehehehehe! very funny. e no easy to die for seven days na! na beans? grin
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by izy4all(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2013
horlatunde:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/120692-i-died-for-seven-days-friends-sold-my-properties-hoping-i-wont-return-patience-jonathan.html
wow! The resurrection of our first lady! Tanx 2 God 4 bringin u back 2 life dis is a symbol dat money, power, social status can not buy life.... So watever is worth doin let it been done well!
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Sandraekele: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2013
Madam i tink God is giving u another chance 2 amend ur ways so pls dnt jst gv ur lyf 2 d needy bt 2 God nd live a correct life in dis second phase of ur lyf.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by GARRIx7(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2013
TolaniLuv:

Dem don fall your hand Mr checking people's error! You con deh use style deh beg.

Too much garri deh worry u

Mr Man if I slap that your worwor face you go see Jesus!!

Shebi your half-past eye nor let you see these posts below....abi??

angry

GARRI (x7):

Thanks all the same..

cheesy
fem30:
I like you. You accept corrections. Have a nice day sir

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by losange: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2013
Too much food,and besides ur hussy is d president of dis nation and he allowed u to fly abroad abi?I tot he said we should encourage made in nigeria products?so our doctors and nurses are nt good enough abi?
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by searay(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2013
Mrs Johnathan was death for more than 7 days, we Nairalanders killed her for about 14 days right here. God Abeg forgive us for all the bad things we've been posting here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.