Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years (22246 Views)

Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / Photo: Nigerian Man Has The Strongest Teeth In Africa. / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by redsun(m): 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2013
Life us just as cruel for the helpless in that part of d world as it is for helpless Africans. There is nothing in place to care for the fallen. A case of all man to himself.

Even in England with the basics in place to care for d very needy,some still fall flat like that grave dweller.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
See living-dead o, dis man don already die if nt he no for d chop from binz n claims is nutritious. Kolo mental o kolomental o
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by vanstanzy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Damn lucky man, free rent et al

Badt guy! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by free2ryhme: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
scary
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2013
I'll like to see him try it in a Nigerian graveyard undecided
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by passjamb(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
Man to man is so unjust.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by Sojebrand(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
'It doesn't frighten me to sleep in a grave. The dead are dead. I'm more frightened of being hungry.

'And if I die in the night, at least I'm in the right place.
' [s]this dude is funny grin grin grin[/s]
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by dulphines: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2013
klasys: this is amazon
No be only Amazon, na Colorado River. I guess u mean amazing! Oyibo si kwa ike ooo
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by greatgod2012(f): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
This is to tell us that what we dont know are more than d known ones...........abi Who can ever imagine that someone who is still living can live in a grave for a week, not to talk of 15 yrs..........and there may still be more, yet unknown to us......d4, let us always be appreciative to God of d little we know and have.
May God help us all.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by redsun(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
A lot of displaced refugee live like that in England till this day. The ones that are caught up limbo,not knowing whether to to back it front. Predominantly Africans,iraqis and afghans.

1 Like

Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by jjcena(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
The guy is afraid of the living than the dead,Soo true
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by joyli: 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2013
hornipipe: I'll like to see him try it in a Nigerian graveyard undecided
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by musiwa15: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
this is funny.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by redsun(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
A lot of displaced refugee live like that in England till this day. The ones that are caught up in limbo,not knowing whether to to back it front. Predominantly Africans,iraqis and afghans.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by tayus: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2013
No escuse on judgement day, serve God.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by redsun(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
He made the best of the space for his own survival.Some tombs are very habitable when constructed properly and kept in food condition.

The tombs of the pharoahs are like subtteranean palaces with inexplicable grandeur.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by IYANGBALI: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
vanstanzy:

"Gbagaun!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mr lecturer,do you know what gbangaun is?the dude only made a mistake with his spelling and that is pardonable
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
joyli:
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by redsun(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
He made the best of the space for his own survival.Some tombs are very habitable when constructed properly and kept in good condition.

The tombs of the pharoahs are like subterranean palaces with inexplicable grandeur.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by OluEmmaAss: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2013
God I thank u for my life. I was once homeless but u rescued me.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by eagleeye2: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
greatgod2012: This is to tell us that what we dont know are more than d known ones...........abi Who can ever imagine that someone who is still living can live in a grave for a week, not to talk of 15 yrs..........and there may still be more, yet unknown to us......d4, let us always be appreciative to God of d little we know and have.
May God help us all.

But I said it in another post naw.... I said that soon Oyibo people go dey do wedding for graveyard. I know even know say person don dey call graveyard home for the past 15years.
Abeg make una free this guy, man must survive any which way.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by 5much(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2013
WOW. anyone that sees him in d grave yard at night might think they hv seen a ghost.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by AbdulKwati: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
Noses
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mr Stojanovic said that living with the dead isn't as scary as some might think. He said: 'I was afraid in the beginning, but I got used to it in time. Now I am more [b][b]afraid of the living than of the dead[/ embarassed embarassed cheesy

'Whenever I want to crawl out I first check if there's someone around, otherwise I could scare a person to death ;

'And if I die in the night, at least I'm in the right place.
grin grin

Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2013
Seriously the cold palmie wey dey sip just splash comot from ny mouth land for my dog fugly face.Jesu Christi,am cracked up !!!! Pple get mind ooo.kai
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by usayab(m): 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Nawa o!
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by redcliff: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2013

can see you've been window shopping on that site lately. SMH grin
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by ceejayluv(m): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2013
Well, majority of homeless guys (hobos) are schizophrenic.... Not surprised.
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by chxe: 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2013
it is ebay
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by justineu(m): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
The guy just tank God say no be naija grave be dat or else the first night wey d guy sleep for dat grave him no go wake up again...
Re: Homeless Man Has Been Living In A Grave For The Last 15 Years by buchai: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2013
Dat man funny die, he said "his more afraid of the living than the died".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ends Four-decade Old Land Dispute In Anambra / Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) / This Photos Of The World Biggest Snake Will Shock You - SEE PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.