Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working (20211 Views)

What Tactics Do Parents Employ To Stop Their Kids From Bedwetting? / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by YorubaOmoge: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
yay! Impressive!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by dljbd1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
lol...ds is nice and funny
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by mrgaga: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
slimyem: Nice!!smiley
Other men should emulate them..!undecided
.....working mothers are not aliens...cool

u're kidding right....?
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
gay men
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by nellaluv(f): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
Didn't know Iyanya is a baby daddy tongue

Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by megareal: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
Funny pix.Cant stop laughing at most of them.
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by kokoye(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
@ OP,

If you saw your brother like this, wont you get mad and rain curses at his wife? You will claim she's using jazz on your brother.

Some naija females want something but they are not ready for it!

Our culture is not ready for it.
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by buchibabe: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hehehehehe I laff in pidgin
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by SisiKill1: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
kokoye: @ OP,

If you saw your brother like this, wont you get mad and rain curses at his wife? You will claim she's using jazz on your brother.

Some naija females want something but they are not ready for it!

Our culture is not ready for it.
Our culture is not ready for men carrying their children?!! shocked shocked

Whoa!! Ya learn sum'n new everyday.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by thaoriginator: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Burger01(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Naija thingz
This must be somewhere in the north, right?

Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Burger01(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
ashson: .
Nice one..

Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Rexsul: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
slimyem: Nice!!smiley
Other men should emulate them..!undecided
.....working mothers are not aliens...cool
otondo i knw dats wot u wuld lik u beta pray nt 2 marry a man lik me sad
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Rexsul: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ndigbo again undecided
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Moukafoam(f): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
sammynaijaguy: lazy men

Are you ok? angry
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by specialguest(f): 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Daddies or houseboys?
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
I see comments like that of kokoye, and I think of educating the mofo but then I see some comments coming from IDs with the letter f beside them and I smh, it's just sad!!

May these women be delivered from mental slavery, it's depressing!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Tee13(f): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
Where the hell do people get all these pix from
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by juleze(f): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2013
Shollypopz: I see comments like that of kokoye, and I think of educating the mofo but then I see some comments coming from IDs with the letter f beside them and I smh, it's just sad!!

May these women be delivered from mental slavery, it's depressing!

Amen.
A lot of Nigerian women move about with this mentality and want to pull other women down. The thing is a lot of these women are depressed and nag like nagging is what they need to breathe.
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by mamagee3(f): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lol!!!

Very funny picture!!!
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Lenny5000(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hmmm!!!

Feel like posting mine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by kokoye(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Sisi_Kill:
Our culture is not ready for men carrying their children?!! shocked shocked

Whoa!! Ya learn sum'n new everyday.

I do it..without any problems.

But take a look at all the pictures ..will some typical Nigerian mothers not complain and insinuate when they see their sons in some of the postures?

Please get real.
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Son274: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lol, this thread funny die.
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by crackhouse(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
~vicky~:
grin grin grin grin
what happened to their wives?
sleeping?
No, their wives are the breadwinner of their family while the husbands do the house work and other things like cleaning baby's nyash.
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
Son274: Lol, this thread funny die.

why na?
thats how it should be. cool grin
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by tpia5: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
Tee13: Where the hell do people get all these pix from

they're staged specifically for the web.
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by johnstar(m): 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
~vicky~:
grin grin grin grin
what happened to their wives?
sleeping?
dm go play away match undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by SisiKill1: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
kokoye:

I do it..without any problems.

But take a look at all the pictures ..will some typical Nigerian mothers not complain and insinuate when they see their sons in some of the postures?

Please get real.

Oh I'm sorry. . .I thought we were talking about MEN here, didn't know it's little boys we are talking about.

Carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Naija thingz

Is this picture real. Naija dey try ooo...Cow on Okada...ol boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Have Ever Used A Public Toilet / Please "Go And Marry" Is It An Advice Or Insult? / My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.