Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

20 Things Men Should Know About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Men Should Know About Women (869 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / Things Men Should Never Ask Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things Men Should Know About Women by osculate(m): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2008
1. We can tell just about everything we need to know about a brother by looking at his shoe.
2. Women like wild and crazy men for dating purposes because they are exciting and unpredictable. But when it comes to time to choose "The one" we don't want tempestuous, temperamental and tattoos; we want responsible, reliable abd real. (See we are not so different from you after all.)
3. A surprise weekend at a romantic bed and breakfast is to a woman what state box seats at the National stadium are to a man.
4. No means no! No matter how badly you were hoping/wishing/expecting it would be yes.
5. As a rule we know when you are lying.
6. We always know when you are sneaking looks at:
(a) another woman
(b) our breast and/or
(c) our butt.
It doesn't matter how shrewd or swift the glance.
7. Nothing saya 'I love you' like thoughtful unsolicited gifts on days that aren't "special" - anniversaries, birthdays, christmas, valentine's day. Extra credit if they are personal enough to show that you'vereally been paying attention to us (e.g. A bouquet of our favorite flowers. In our favorite color. Arranged in ouyr favorite vase.
8. Our job is just as streesful/serious/significant as yours.
9. Nonjudgemental, uninterrupted listening to our hopes/dreams/fears/insecurities, even if it's for the one thousandth time, makes us feel we are the center of your universe. Where we belong.
10. One lie spoils a thousand truths. Once discovererd, it will be stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
11. There is no such thing as too many shoes.
12. Ditto the perfect little back dress.
13. Sometimes the earth doesn't move. And no, you're not going to be able to tell when it doesn't.
14. We take birthdays and anniversarries seriously. Forgeting requires serious justification ("My mother had to have emergency surgery"wink, explanation ("The doctor asked me not to leave the floor even long enough to make a phone call"wink and amends ("But i got you a little something from Tiffany's that i hope you'll like"wink
15. Pillow talk is special, sacred and, above all, secret. Repeating it to anyone is grounds for a breakup.
16. A womans trust is a catacomb, not a blackboard. Betrayals are not erased; they are only filed away in our mind and heart-permanently and in the best circumstance deeply.
17. There are certain weekend date destinations that never go out of style. The mountains and the beach. A tropical island. A suite at the Ritz. Your place cleaned/equiped/arrayed to look like a suite at the Ritz. ( Think fresh flowers, scented candles, rose petals scattered atop freshly laundered sheets.)
18. A great haircut can give us a new lease on life. A bad one is not to be trivialized, minimized or joked about.
19. Chronic lying, unemployment and/or unexplained disappearances are automatic dealbreakers.
20. Forget the destination-for us, it's all about the journey.
Re: 20 Things Men Should Know About Women by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2008
nice. 20 down thousands more to go wink
Re: 20 Things Men Should Know About Women by Scopium: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2008
morenike09:

[size=13pt]Exactly![/size]
Re: 20 Things Men Should Know About Women by iice(f): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2008
morenike09:

Abi oo
Re: 20 Things Men Should Know About Women by Busta(f): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2008
I pity the guy that knows all this 20 things about women.

He's in big trouble.
Re: 20 Things Men Should Know About Women by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2008
Busta:

I pity the guy that knows all this 20 things about women.

He's in big trouble.

lmao. . . . . . why? grin
Re: 20 Things Men Should Know About Women by Busta(f): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
@NaJa HaJa

#10 - 20 says it all.
if u expect a man to already know all this, na sucide for the guy oh tongue
Re: 20 Things Men Should Know About Women by macgozy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2008
nicely said but there's more to them than all the 20 stuff's you think you know
Re: 20 Things Men Should Know About Women by TheSly: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2008
well i can add 500 more. . . . . . .
This 20 is just an intro . . . . . wink
Re: 20 Things Men Should Know About Women by SweetT1: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2008
@poster

Are you serious? 20? Let me tell you something, women are the most wonderful creature the Almighty made. Just when you thought you knew the 20 things, their natural instincts start to think like " This fool thinks his smart". And Gbam, just like that, they multiply 20 by another 20 and go like "beat that sucker". What i always tell guys is just to stay normal and be your usual nice person that when she eventually leaves, she will know she's missed something good.

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Realize He/she Was The One? / Women Again / Cute don't You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.