Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. (29211 Views)

Still On Nigerian Killer-husbands Of Nurses In The U.S. / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Klinee: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2013
Yea d tips is gud
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by eldoradoxx: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2013
Eeeeeeeheen, all these for pregnant women? Pregnancy no be disease oh. I was told more than 70years back my grandmom gave to my dad when she was in the farm working with granddad. He helped her deliver the baby(my dad) and brought them home. The next market day (3)days) later she had her baby strapped to her back and went to the market to sell her wares. That is the strenght of African woman. So @ op, your post is not ment for African women, na oyinbo wey need them. African woman pounds fufu or yam during pregnancy n few hours after delivery without feeling any pain whatsoever! LOL
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Raddie(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2013
eldoradoxx: Eeeeeeeheen, all these for pregnant women? Pregnancy no be disease oh. I was told more than 70years back my grandmom gave to my dad when she was in the farm working with granddad. He helped her deliver the baby(my dad) and brought them home. The next market day (3)days) later she had her baby strapped to her back and went to the market to sell her wares. That is the strenght of African woman. So @ op, your post is not ment for African women, na oyinbo wey need them. African woman pounds fufu or yam during pregnancy n few hours after delivery without feeling any pain whatsoever! LOL

True BUT a little love should do no harm.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by lolaluv1(f): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2013
I saw what women go through when my mum had our lastborn.

God bless women and any man who deems it fit to lesson his wife's discomfort at this much-needed time....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2013
anitank: "I AM PREGNANT" she
TOLD her MAN... he
SMILED and KISSED her
LIPS and said
"CORRECTION my LOVE,
we ARE pregnant. FOR that CHILD in YOUR womb is
HALF of ME and HALF
of YOU;
and I will NOT let
YOU go THROUGH the
PREGNANCY alone... I may NOT carry
OUR child BUT i WILL
carry YOU and OUR
child IN my HEART and
CARE. I WILL
be THE best FATHER to OUR child...WE are
PREGNANT!"
Now that's a REAL MAN.
♥♥

wife; honey there is no light
man; baby, i couldn't fix the bill
wife; so you want us to stay in darkness?
man; not really i am broke
wife; what about the stuffs i told you i want to buy?
man; that has to wait too
wife; you cant be serious, you brought me to your house to suffer abi? ok i know what to do,
later they will say i have a husband, lemme call my mother.

Now that is a real Nigerian woman.

it is easier to remind a man when he has to be supportive but it is a right for the woman to Nag the man to death at his lows.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by benpuzzy(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2013
Temismith: Lovely write up. Make i go show my husband
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by benpuzzy(m): 10:15am On Feb 19, 2013
Hope u don't behave like my wife.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Policewoman(f): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
pDude:

Hahahahahahaha! Congee never hold you yet. There get some kind congee wey you go get for months when your pregnant wife never give you chop. That time you nor go wan know anything, pregnant or not.
True talk. Men sef cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by ogoplus: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
crusufixo:
being doing all these, until, she took me for granted ( thats what i think though ). Currently doing the silent treatment......

Yes O!
Same here.
I threw away/discarded the tips my father gave when it comes to relating with women(including my wife); since she started taking me for granted + no respect for me, I have gone back to those tips.

Now I have my respect back.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by classmark: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2013
When my wife was pregnant, I had to adjust some things: no scenting toothpaste like close-up(only herbal paste), no body cream, no roll-ont(except i use it after leaving the house).

1 Like

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Ezekiah1977(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Nice write up. When you love your wife, all these are possible. Which means, marry someone you truly love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Oredys(m): 11:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
Demdem: The op has obviously forgotten one major thing.
Men shouldn't stop making love to their wives. Ladies libido at this period are super sensitive. They need to be well serviced.

Nice add..♥
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by yoyothefirst(f): 2:06am On Feb 20, 2013
anitank: "I AM PREGNANT" she
TOLD her MAN... he
SMILED and KISSED her
LIPS and said
"CORRECTION my LOVE,
we ARE pregnant. FOR that CHILD in YOUR womb is
HALF of ME and HALF
of YOU;
and I will NOT let
YOU go THROUGH the
PREGNANCY alone... I may NOT carry
OUR child BUT i WILL
carry YOU and OUR
child IN my HEART and
CARE. I WILL
be THE best FATHER to OUR child...WE are
PREGNANT!"
Now that's a REAL MAN.
♥♥
e make sense joor
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by mataz(f): 2:26am On Feb 20, 2013
Very sweet
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by adetayoonas(m): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2013
a friend of mine just impregnated a 300l student and I m just wondering how she will cope with her studies and pregnancy? Will she be able to cope with all these things d op posted.he said When her preg was abt a 3wks. They made serious love and d kongi really went so deep that his girl passes out a lot of fluid on d bed. Hope this fluid is not d fluid of d baby?
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by adetayoonas(m): 6:53am On Feb 20, 2013
a friend of mine just impregnated a 300l student and I m just wondering how she will cope with her studies and pregnancy? Will she be able to cope with all these things d op posted.he said When her preg was abt a 3wks. They made serious love and d kongi really went so deep that his girl passes out a lot of fluid on d bed. Hope this fluid is not d fluid of d baby?
Hope it won't affect the child?
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Yeecar(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2013
Damojo: Op, God bless u 4 ds post. I was almost losing my mind. Her craavings r crazy, I have had 2 go out @ 11pm lukin 4 pop corn. Now I know better, patience is key and moreover, it's 4 our baby!

=)) =)) me don Lafffº°˚=)) =)) ˚°º≈GIVEº°˚ ˚=)) =)) °º≈BOKO HARRAMº°˚ ˚ºUR  pin ooO°˚ ˚°º ~=))
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by eforce: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
nice post
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by PnPBabyStore: 9:15am On May 19, 2013
Now Open!!!!!

Baby Planet Store[size=15pt]

- Hospital Packing Checklist for Expectant Mothers

- New Born wears and up-keeping accessories (0-5years)

- Diaper (Different makes), Baby Walker, Bouncer, Wardrobes and so on.

Visit us Today @
SUITE 2, PRESTIGE PLAZA, BESIDE IDERA PHARMACY/CHOPPERS RITE, ONIKOKO, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE.
Contact Number: 08066909404/08082824695
E-mail Address: babyplanet2013@yahoo.com
[/size]

Thank you in advance for your anticipated patronage!!!
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Nobody: 9:50am On May 20, 2013
classmark: When my wife was pregnant, I had to adjust some things: no scenting toothpaste like close-up(only herbal paste), no body cream, no roll-ont(except i use it after leaving the house).
U just reminded me of what hubby passd tru! It was indeed drama!
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by ochallo: 4:43am On Jun 05, 2013
CBTL
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by bebechuks: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
You are right oo.
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by Case33(m): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2013
coogar:

bloody hell......
are you sure? some of us are well endowed - before you know it, her water would break. grin cheesy on a serious note, i don't see how a pregnant woman would excite me sëxually. i salute you men o. una dey tryyyyyyy!
i

Pregnant women r more sexually appetizing, during pregnancy, her breasts r getting bigger n most women feel sexier with bigger boobs, besides, down der is constantly moist n juicy, thanks to d hormones wreaking havoc in her system. Besides bedding a pregnant woman dt is in d mood is d sweetest mess u cld ever dream of having!
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by PenSoftCorp(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
You have to get her a driver too. Check [url]driversng.com[/url] they have smart professional drivers...They saved me on that one
Re: Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women. by ImaIma1(f): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Should also massage my finger at midnight when j wake him.

Wake me up when i am having sleep paralysis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transformation Of 3 Children Tortured In Akwa Ibom After Being Tagged Witches / Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.