Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Can U Advice A Prostitute 2 Change Her Means? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Advice A Prostitute 2 Change Her Means? (650 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Advice A Prostitute 2 Change Her Means? by Morgan1092(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
I met dis pretty lukn gal on Sunday evening while strollin down 2 a colleague's house, afta much chating she 4lowd me down 2 d place cos she livs along same rd. I leta went wit ha 2ha house. While in ha house tins happened dat med me conclude dat she is a Prostitute, but 2 be sure, i gav ha no. 2 a frnd who calld ha dat 9t n she went n met wit him dat 9t. So due 2 d way i acted wen i was in ha house she calld me on monday dat she wud want 2 c me, den i told ha 2 tek a bike 2my house. Wen she came afta giving ha food i wanted 2 start advicing ha, bt i pulsed, n neva talk abt it til she left dat 9t. #jst d story# Now my question is dis, can u advice a Prostitute 2 change her means?
Re: Can U Advice A Prostitute 2 Change Her Means? by Igwe9(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
why not! Though it takes being a good counselor to succeed, should you decide to venture into it, pls don't out-rightly try to condemn her or the life she's living.
Re: Can U Advice A Prostitute 2 Change Her Means? by Morgan1092(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
Igwe.:
why not! Though it takes being a good counselor to succeed, should you decide to venture into it, pls don't out-rightly try to condemn her or the life she's living.
I undastand d possibility, bt its jst wht it teks 2 convince dem.
Re: Can U Advice A Prostitute 2 Change Her Means? by thedogdontbite: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Hello, I'm glad to find a discussion like this. Well I just met a pretty and fearful girl yesterday. But she is also trying to call herself a prostitute. Although she's afraid of sex. and I noticed the way she was doing where I was. Why I was worried was that she is clean and fresh. Looks like a girl that just fall for the street. I had to mingle with her. And I got her number, I'm chatting to her on whatsapp today. But I feel like advising her. My greatest fear is "how do I start"? I don't want her to feel Bad. Please anything about it?

(1) (Reply)

Relationship / Why Do Parents Feel It Is Awkward To Kiss In The Presence Of Their Children? / Do You Believe In Love At First Sight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.