Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: (14089 Views)

Can God Bless Someone Financially Through Gambling? / Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe / Bless Someone Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Cayon(f): 2:55am On Jun 03, 2008
The family that prays together stays together cheesy
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2008
Never look back unless you want to go that way.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by atutupoyo(f): 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2008
Jesus never fails, trust in him.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 10:37am On Jun 10, 2008
Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God,for the arm of flesh would fail you.
Our God never fails. Call upon Him and He will answer you.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by cherrypie: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
see something good happening to you, something that you have been waiting to experience. This is not a joke; you are going to receive a divine visitation that will move your life forward mightily by the outworking of God's unstoppable Power.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Bigdreams(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2008
Discover your purpose in life, it's the sure foundation for recovery.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2008
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Cayon(f): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2008
let your light shine before people in such a way that they will see your good works
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Palesa(f): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2008
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2008
If we think we can do anything of ourselves, all we shall get from God is the opportunity to try.
Commit everything into God's hand,He knows how to handle it.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by eezzy(f): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2008
John 10:10 - the enemy comes not but to kill, steal and destroy, but I am Come that you may
have life and life more abundantly.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2008
Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Cayon(f): 2:28am On Jun 21, 2008
Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and
the wisdom to know the difference."
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by origina9ja(f): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2008
NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP
NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2008
  Isaiah 48:17  
This is what the Lord says- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 
“I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you,
who directs you in the way you should go.”

LET GOD TAKE THE LEAD
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2008
  Romans 15:1-2
Even if we believe that it makes no difference to the Lord whether we do these things, still we cannot just
go ahead and do them to please ourselves; for we must bear the “burden” of being considerate of the doubts and fears
of others- of those who feel these things are wrong.  Let’s please the other fellow, not ourselves, and do what is for
his good and thus build him up in the Lord. 
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2008
May heavens open on you and may God in His infinite mercy pay attention to your cry. Amen
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2008
Live on Christ's love while ye are here, and all the way.
             He is the reason for the seasons.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2008
God is the mirror of silence in which all creation is reflected.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2008
So give it all to God: your past regrets, your present problems, your future ambitions, your fears,
dreams, weaknesses, habits, hurts, and hang-ups. Put Jesus Christ in the driver’s seat of your life
and take your hands off the steering wheel. Don’t be afraid; nothing under his control can ever be
out of control. Mastered by Christ, you can handle anything.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2008
[center]THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND EVERYBODY ELSE WILL BE DETERMINE BY YOUR ATTITUDE TO PRAYERS AND THE WORD OF GOD IN YOU.[/center]
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2008
Success always begins with a dream. The only person that can kill your dream is You
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2008
You cannot talk the word without acting like it. If you talk it long enough, it will change your attitude.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Cayon(f): 3:30am On Jul 09, 2008
If God be for us, who can be against us?
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2008
Let your soul always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
And now abide faith; hope, love therefore; but the greatest of these is love.

Corinthians 13 vs 13
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2008
If you must live the glorious life that God has ordained for you in Christ, then you must keep the word in you and let it dominate you
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2008
Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms.
[center]James 5 vs 13[/center]
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2008
Until you recognize who you are, you will never walk in the light of it
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2008
NOW QOUTE ME ANY WHERE ON THIS ; christ is coming soon, yes very soon.you see whats happening around you, dont you?
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2008
Your Future does not have resemblance with your past, everything you are now is not what you will be tomorrow,
There are bound to be great changes in your life,
You dont have to measure your future with today as your tape-rule
Everyone who is born again has his future designed by God to be better than the past
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2008
I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles…It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, that You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth. (Isaiah 42:6; 49:6) as the cry of a baby atracts it mothers attention so shall your needs and cry attract God today he will give to you all you needs for the year. Say Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! / What Happens After Death? / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.