Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: (14090 Views)

Can God Bless Someone Financially Through Gambling? / Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe / Bless Someone Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by simplychic(f): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2008
The name of the lord is a strong tower the righteous runneth into it and they were saved. cool wink
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by mbulela: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2008
If you’ve sinned, confess it to God and then to a trusted friend. If you’re caught in some lies,
come clean today by telling the truth.

If you’ve started a habit that’s taking you where neither you nor God want you to go, give it up today.
If you’re in a relationship that’s crossing lines that should never be crossed, break it off now before it
destroys you and those around you.

Bros, this one is most apt but i do not support telling a trusted friend o!!
if only i can apply the words above, half of my problems will be solved.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2009
Christianity demands purity; purity of language, purity of hands etc. Fight covetousness, don't take what is not yours, wait for God's lifting! Be faithful in all your dealings, just as Joseph was faithful. Free yourself from the contamination in the world. Remember, the devil is looking for the precious ones to catch, refuse to be trapped!
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 7:25am On Jan 08, 2009
Think much, speak little and write less.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2009
There are no limitations to the mind except

those we acknowledge; both poverty and

riches re the offspring of our thots.

Think the right thots per time!!!
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by allboyz(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2009
don't seek for power or post,rather seek responsibilities which will in turn give you the post.

the path of the JUST is like that of the shinning light,that shines brighter and brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. . .
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2009
I have been young and now am old;

yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken

nor His seed begging bread
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kemisuga(f): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2009
the fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom. wink
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by sammyzacks(m): 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2009
the Lord is my shepherd I shall not want psalm 123:1
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2009
Inaction breeds doubt and fear

Action breeds confidence and courage

If you want to conquer fear

do not sit at home and think about it

Go out and get busy tongue
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2009
If your prayers have not been changing things then change your prayers.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2009
My son, attend to my Words;

incline thine ear unto my saying

Let them not depart from thine eyes;

keep them in the midst of thine heart

For they are Life Unto Those That Find Them

And Health To All Their Flesh
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TOYOSI20(f): 3:26am On Jan 15, 2009
@ OP

Nice thread . . . .real nice! wink

This is for anyone on the verge of totally giving up, or going through a difficult time. . . smiley

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the

Lord his hope and confidence.
                                                                                      - Jeremiah 17:7

Cast your cares upon the Lord, for he cares about you.
                                                                                      - I Peter 5:7

My soul finds rest in God alone: My salvation comes from Him.
                                                                              - Psalms 62:1
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 8:28pm On Jan 15, 2009
A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

When the wicked cometh, then cometh also contempt, and with ignominy reproach.

The words of a man's mouth are as deep waters, and the wellspring of wisdom as a flowing brook.

It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in judgment.

A fool's lips enter into contention, and his mouth calleth for strokes.

A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2009
REVELATIONS 21:4. 
"And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying.
There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2009
Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty;

open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by fantacie(f): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2009
learn to forgive and u'll be forgiven
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TOYOSI20(f): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2009
This is for anyone at a cross road in life. . .or going through a little bit of a hard time smiley

To find what you seek in the road of life,

the best proverb of all is that which says:

"Leave no stone unturned."
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2009
Every wise woman buildeth her house:

but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by apotieri4(f): 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2009
fear and worry would never change the situation of things, rather it will compound problems.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TOYOSI20(f): 2:31am On Jan 21, 2009
This is yet anutha qoute of encouragement!! wink smiley

If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be.

Now put foundations under them!!!!.
kiss
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 6:32am On Jan 21, 2009
Wisdom is the principal thing;

therefore get wisdom:

and with all thy getting get understanding.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by hubreality(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2009
Anything that has a name is answerable to the Name of Jesus. Call forth that thing you've desired by it's name in the Name of Jesus, it will answer and show up. Hallelujah! Jesus is Lord.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2009
He who doesnt have any rule over his own spirit

is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 8:28am On Jan 22, 2009
There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth;

and there is that withholdeth more than is meet,

but it tendeth to poverty.

The liberal soul shall be made fat:

and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TOYOSI20(f): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2009
Yet anutha quote for anyone out there that needs some encouagement! smiley

To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it,  . .

But we must not drift or lie at anchor.

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Jesarmy(f): 1:23am On Jan 23, 2009
Commit thy way unto the Lord;trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.Ps37:5
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2009
Success always begins with a dream.

The only person that can kill your dream is You
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2009
You cannot talk the word without acting like it.

If you talk it long enough, it will change your attitude
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Jesarmy(f): 4:02am On Jan 25, 2009
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2009
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life;

and he that winssouls is wise.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TOYOSI20(f): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2009
This happens to be one of ma fav motivational quotes ever!!

It is delightful to transport one's self into the spirit of the past, to see how a wise man has thought before us smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! / What Happens After Death? / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.