Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: (14094 Views)

Can God Bless Someone Financially Through Gambling? / Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe / Bless Someone Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2008
-Isaiah 55:12
You shall go out with joy and be led forth in peace. The mountains and the hills before you shall
break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2008
When you dig another out of their troubles, you find a place to bury your own.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2008
All things that you ever need in your life, they are wrapped up in the Word. Go for the Word,  And when you get hold of it, don’t stop saying it
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2008
"Success is never ending, failure is never final."
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by atutupoyo(f): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
Love Your Neighbour as u love Yourself.

Courage is the mastery of Fear
not the absence of it.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2008
It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think
about that, you'll do things differently.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
now i have a grouse with all ye posters, why qouteth ye not warnings from the prophets and the holy book that we may face the reality of things? verily i say unto you, ye are like those who prophesy peace, peace even in the midst of war
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 8:31am On Jul 16, 2008
"The only way things are going to change for you is when you change."
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2008
No matter what you've been through, you can never be disadvantaged as a child of God, for all things work together for your good
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2008
Mattew 5

13. "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavour, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14. "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15. "Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, And it gives light to all who are in the house.
16. "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2008
Effective people are not problem-minded; they're opportunity-minded. They feed
opportunities and starve problems
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2008
PHILIPPIANS 4-8

Finally, my brethren, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 10:37am On Jul 22, 2008
"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith."
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2008
Revelation 21:1-8

1. Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

2. Then I, John, saw the holy city New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying. "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people God Himself will be with them and be their God.

4. "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed aways."

5. Then He who sat on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, Write, for these words are true and faithful.

6. And He said to me, It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.

7. "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.

8. "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by julius4lif(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2008
Be a life long or short, its completeness depends on what it was lived for.”
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2008
"Obstacles are those frightful things you can see when you take your eyes off your goal." - Henry Ford
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Ebonyj(f): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2008
If God cannot do it, then nobody can!
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2008
If the righteous will be recompensed on the earth, How much more the ungodly and the sinner.
Proverb 11:30
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2008
Practicing the presence of God is a skill, a habit you can develop. Just as musicians practice scales every day
in order to play beautiful music with ease, you must force yourself to think about God at different times in your day.
You must train your mind to remember God.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2008
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by DeepZone: 3:50am On Jul 24, 2008
we are prisoners of hope----zachariah 9:12
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2008
Wisdom is supreme; therefore make a full effort to get wisdom. Esteem her and she will exalt your; embrace her and she will honor you.
Proverbs 4:7-8
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by onoolapo: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2008
Life is all about what you can give to the people around you and not just living for yourself and your family.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2008
If you Think You Can, then You Can. If you think that you can't, you're right! wink
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2008
What is beautiful is not always good, but what is good is always beautiful.
Beware of what you cherish cheesy
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2008
GOD be merciful to us and bless us, And cause His face to shine upon us.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2008
Your imaginative power is your creative ability
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2008
Your thoughts control your words

Your words control your actions

Your action controls your destiny
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by tybanky(f): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2008
"No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Joshua 1:5
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Moyola(f): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2008
"Everything works together for good"

God Bless ya'll
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
You can achieve anything if you are passionate enough
Add passion to your desires
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
Someone is saying God Prove Your Word in my life

While God is saying Prove my WORD in your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! / What Happens After Death? / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.