Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: (14097 Views)

Can God Bless Someone Financially Through Gambling? / Come In And Bless Nairalanders & Nigeria In The Name Of Whatever You Believe / Bless Someone Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by rubi(f): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2008
The steps of the righeous are ordered by the lord
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by rubi(f): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2008
I will lift up my eyes to the hill from whence cometh my help my help cometh from the lord
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by rubi(f): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2008
There are so many pleasures in life smoking is not one of them
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2008
Your vision will become clear only when u look into ur heart. . . who looks outside dreams,who looks inside awakens wink
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2008
Work on being, not on having; for with who I am, I will have.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 12:23am On Aug 11, 2008
Fortune favours the brave
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2008
Ecclesiastes 5:5
Better not to vow than to vow and not pay.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2008
Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we often might win,by fearing to attempt.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by rubi(f): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2008
Success make a man proud
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pataki: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2008
Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone that loveth is born of God and knoweth God.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2008
"The earths is the lord's and the fullness thereof,the world and those who dwell therein"
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2008
2 CORINTIANS 5:17

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2008
since your thinking has a direct bearing on your performance,your thinking must be based on sound imput
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 9:14am On Aug 12, 2008
in all your endeavours,always put God first
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2008
All things that you ever need in life, they are wrapped up in the Word. Go for the WORD. And when you get a hold of it, keep saying it..dont stop saying it
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2008
Dont fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things.the saddest summary of life contains three descriptions,___"could have","might have" and "should have".
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by rubi(f): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2008
I started with jesus, I am still with jesus, I will end with jesus. what about you?
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Pepeye(f): 5:00am On Aug 13, 2008
They that observe lying vanities forsake their mercy
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2008
Choose ye this day whom you wud serve,as for me and my family,we wud serve the lord.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by rubi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2008
The distance between your problem and God is your kneeling down before God
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 6:09am On Aug 14, 2008
Riches profit not in the day in the day of wrath but righteousness delivers from death.Pro 11 v4
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TPS360: 6:27am On Aug 14, 2008
Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

Girls are like phones. they love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TPS360: 6:28am On Aug 14, 2008
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
'Hold my purse.'

When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2008
To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
Ecc 3 v 1
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by TPS360: 6:46am On Aug 14, 2008
When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2008
Discretion shall preserve thee,understading shall keep thee.
Prov 2v11
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by YEMILOVE1(f): 11:05am On Aug 14, 2008
It will be dificult for God to bless you when you're in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong thing with wrong people. walk in the way of God you will prosper.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by rubi(f): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2008
Jesus is coming sooner than expected can he found you rapturable?
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by ifyalways(f): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2008
Let brotherly love continue.
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by kolaoloye(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2008
Matthew 18:10-14
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones; for I tell you that in heaven their angels always behold the face
of my Father who is in heaven. What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray,
does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it,
truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of my
Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.”
Re: Drop Your Quote Here And Bless Someone: by Cayon(f): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2008
In this uncertain world, you can only count on God to keep his Word without fail. Only God is always good. Only God can do anything he desires. And his Word is full of his promises -- promises that guide us and give us hope.

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey / Do You Stand Up as a first timer in a new Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.