Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move (1116 Views)

Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? / He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help / When Ur Boss Gives U All D Wrong Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by pretty4me: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2008
My friend dated a guy, and they both love each other barely six months later the guy is already talking about marriarage, but my little friend is new in the game and suggested the guy giv her sometime but the guy insisted and my girl said she is not ready for now (then she was just 21).

The guy now has gone to the seminary to become a priest.
Now my girl is more mature, and the guy is still talking about marriage, that if only she will say YES he is ready to withdraw from the seminary.

My baby girl is confused because she is already in another serious relationship, but this new guy has not yet propose to her.

WHAT DO U THINK?
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by Omonunu2u(f): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2008
Christ have mercy
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2008
Tell your still immature friend to leave the man of God alone and let him follow his calling. Also why can't she just cultivate a relationship with the person she is with now instead of worrying about someone proposing to her or not.
She need to get a career for her self make her own money (Assuming she has none) and then think of marriage and tell her to focus on one person not the priest or the baba lawo lol
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by Gamine(f): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
huh
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by galatico(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2008
The said Girl must be a vetry wicked Girl how can she have an affair with someonelse that shows how bad some Girls are. Some of them are not to be trusted.
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2008
@galactose
ok oh. . we don hear you. . .but isn't it how you some guy want girls to be: bad?
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by ifyalways(f): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2008
wondeful storyline shocked
A priest to be ready to denounce and leave his calling all cos of a girl . . . . undecided

well,if am the girl i wud definitely have nufin to do with the priest to be again.how are they even able to maintain contact sef ?its amazing shocked
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by bigfather(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2008
The girl should just walk away ! angry
And the priest should not allow the devil to use the girl to tempt his faith ! undecided
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
big father:

The girl should just walk away ! angry
And the priest should not allow the devil to use the girl to tempt his faith ! undecided
big mommy, you're correct o
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2008
Apparently the guy is obsessed with marriage . . . . wether it be to God or Woman. To him both are equal.

Am not sure that is a good thing. undecided
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by olanajim(m): 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2008
@poster,
if your story is real, as I am having trouble understanding certain things, could you provide answer to the following:

1. Taking a cue from above, how were they communicating after the guy enter seminary?
2. How long, after their seperation, did it take the lady to go after another man?
3. How old is the priest and the new guy?
4. Is the girl religious?
5. Did the priest entered seminary because the lady rejected him or an after thought?
5. What is present state of mind of the lady as regard the priest?
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by pretty4me: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2008
@olanajim

Answers 2 ur qustn:
1. With the help of GSm, and the girl lives very close to d seminarian's grand mother.
2. Two years 7 months.
3. The priest to be is 29 yrs (1979) and the new guy is about 28yrs while the girl is 24yrs.
4. Yea she is,
5. That no one can tell (the priest to be know best).
6. The girl said she doesn't want 2 hv anytin 2 do with the priest to be, but the priest is insisting

This story is real, its sometin happening now, the priest to be is in major seminary Mkd. (his 3rd year)
The priest to be comes home during holidays and do invite some of his frnds to help talk to the girl, using words like he is not himself, ,he don't think he can cope with the seminary, he experience bed wets, , he always sees himself making lov wit d girl in his dreams bla bla bla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the girl is not ready to go bak to him, with the reason that she no longer loves the priest to be & that people will say she bewitched him not to be a priest and so many other reasons(like i don't want mum and dad to get to know because they are strong members of the church and well recognized), to crown it all the new guy she is dating is already aware of what is happenin and he is like making attempt to let the Bishop know that one of his follower is trying to disturb his peace and all that, is really hot on me because the girl is one of my best friends and any little thing she runs to me 4 advice, but this advice is beyound me and i feel with nairalanders i will be able to kick well. And to be at the safer side because i know the priest to be very well and also very, very close to the new guy thru my girl-friend.

I really need to know what to tell or not to tell, this new guy of hers is ready to go extra miles for what ever reasons the priest to be has against his relationship with his girl. THE GUY IS So angry, sad
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by squirrel20(f): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2008
concenterate on her new guy and forget about the priest and also let the priest forget about her and continue to do the work of god.
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by olanajim(m): 11:25am On Mar 15, 2008
@poster,
since you are closer to the priest, why not do what I will tell you now?

First, I won't say that the girl should go back to the priest or not. Rather, I want you to tell the girl to "go on vacation". Cut off link with the new & old guy with a smart excuse,temporarily. She may switch off her phones & leave the area for a while. But she must not make it so obvious.

The reason: let the old and new guys panic. Let her absence reveal something about them. The new guy may in due course show his true colour by going after another lady. If it happen, then, he is not ready to marry your friend. He is not serious. That would hurt your friend but would at least know that the guy she loves don't care. Another point, she should use the period to meditate on the affairs. She want someone badly but that someone is yet to make commitment, by words or deed. That is strange! She must find out if she is on course or not. If she is in-love or at lust.

In essense, tell her to concentrate on what her heart tell her and find out if her heart is on the right or wrong path. This is important. Very.

On the priest, since you are close to him, you are the best to do this job.

Find way of chatting him in confidence. Be open minded. And asked him the following questions as the basis of your discussion:
1. Why did he go to seminary? What goals will he achieve from it? If he were to leave the place now, what kind of impression is he giving God?
2. Supposing the lady had married or had been engaged, would he rather wish that she broke her engagement and marry him? At what cost?
Tell him the following story and ask him for advice:
that a was dating a man he loved so dear. But the man travelled & they lost communication. The lady had now found another man and engaged. Now the old man is back to claim his love. If that lady were his sister what advice would he offer as a man of God?
That story is meant to expose his mindset.Hear him but make no comment. Pls give us a feedback soonest.
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by olanajim(m): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2008
While you communicate with the priest, never show any sign that you agree with your friend or that you can influence her. Just tell him you will try your best.

3. What would he live on if he leave priesthood? If your friend refuse to marry a priest?
4. What would happen to him if he walk out of the seminary and marry?

Meanwhile, tell your friend to stop communicating with him. A priest, who can walk out on God in pursue of women is not serious human being. I see in him a dangerous trait that are yet to manifest. Ordinary people can be excused, but priest must provide explanation for his actions.

To your friend:
tell her to evaluate herself and be sure of what she wanted. Without doubt, I blames her for everything. For texting the guy in the seminary. Who knows, she might have send some powerful words to him during the period. The type that heighten the priest obsession and gave him hope that he can still win her.
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by olanajim(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2008
While you communicate with the priest, never show any sign that you agree with your friend or that you can influence her. Just tell him you will try your best.

3. What would he live on if he leave priesthood? If your friend refuse to marry a priest?
4. What would happen to him if he walk out of the seminary and marry?

Meanwhile, tell your friend to stop communicating with him. A priest, who can walk out on God in pursue of women is not serious human being. I see in him a dangerous trait that are yet to manifest. Ordinary people can be excused, but priest must provide explanation for his actions.

To your friend:
tell her to evaluate herself and be sure of what she wanted. Without doubt, I blames her for everything. For texting the guy in the seminary. Who knows, she might have send some powerful words to him during the period. The type that heighten the priest obsession and gave him hope that he can still win her.
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by kalmebad(f): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2008
The girl has followed her heart and who is d new guy AND obviously dont want the priest back according to the poster's second post.
Love is a feeling that only the heart feels greatly
My advice to the priest is to focus on his priesthood, and if at all it was fustration dat drove him to priesthood,defintely he wil fall out someday, he cant deceive himself for too long. It really hurts from the tone of the story,but hey let him accept his defeat as a man, someone who loves him truly will surely show up one day

Asking the girl to take a holiday for me is not d way out, cus already the girl already kwns where her heart lies
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by Eby22: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2008
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by olanajim(m): 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2008
While the girl had said she wanted to follow her heart, it is clear she is confused and undecided. Her words is not yet her action. I say this because, she wouldn't have seek advice if she does not need it.

It is apparent she got scare of the priest telling her he would hurt himself if she refused. That is empty treat. A man can die for a woman but not in the manner the priest is going about it.

If he dies, he would head to hell straight!

Let the girl decide once and for all.

The reason I asked het to take a break is to assess her man. Is the man truly in love with her? Is marriage is on his mind? All these will help her avoid running from fry pan to fire. We know that no every man that profess love want to marry. Some are just playing games.
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by opokonwa(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2008
Seems like a classic Nollywood story undecided
Re: Help Her Out B4 She Take D Wrong Move by olanajim(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2008
I donno!

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Are Not Satisfied! / How Can I Get Over A Broken Heart? / Is She Trying To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.