Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Is She Trying To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Trying To Come Back (1116 Views)

What Message Is She Trying To Pass ?? ( Photo) / Pix: Is She Trying To Withdraw Her Sins??? / Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Trying To Come Back by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2008
There 's this girl i was dating early this year and after few months, we started having some little, little hiccups. We were really in love and i had plans for this girl. Later on, she started acting funny and i was careful so i don't make a full out of myself.

To cut a long story short, one day we were together and along the line, we fell into the trap of kissing, smoushing and the rest and i almost had sex with her that day but i never intended to do such thing with her; and so, she got very angry with me till the extent of calling me names and accused me of "just using" her. I tried all i could to make her understand that i love her and equally cherish her virginity but she turned deaf hears. But i know that this girl really loves me despite her frustration.She told me that it was over between us that day and i tried getting back the groove but it wasn't funny.

But now, this girl is calling me to tell me how sorry she was with all she did by calling me names and all that.
My question now is, is she trying to come back to me or wts going on here and what do you suggest i do because i just still love her.
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by Templa(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2008
yes
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by nana(f): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
Templa:

yes
i concur
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by Emperoh(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
she may have just gone to sample and realised that all men are the same and that u may be different
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by cold(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2008
Mr Stereo,ur narration of what happened between u 2 may not be entirely accurate.If u didn't want to go all d way y did u get started in d 1st place, abeg tell us d tru gist.& by d way wat do u mean by "i luv her so much"afta a few mths,only fools rush in.U're just infatuated.
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by francessby(f): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2008
She has tested you and other guys then she now knows that no guy will just be looking at her babe just like because she a virgin, maybe that is why she decided to come or she just doing ordinary shakara like girls always do, true true she loves you and can't stay without you buy don't make fun of her since you said that you love her, cherise and adore her that's all she needs from you.
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by cold(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
fracessby,wat's all dis talk about luv, adore etc etc.Plz 4 pete;s sake don't get all soft & philosophical on us.Cant u see the wood for the trees.Their eyes go clear in the no distant future.Mark my words.
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by noetic(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2008
nana:

i concur
i second the concurtion. . . . . . . . . grin grin grin
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by jekkad: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2008
noetic:

i second the concurtion. . . . .  . . . .  grin grin grin

i third d concurtioning grin grin grin grin
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by ima1(f): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
cold:

Mr Stereo,your narration of what happened between you to may not be entirely accurate.If u didn't want to go all d way y did u get started in d 1st place, abeg tell us d tru gist.& by d way what do u mean by "i love her so much"after a few mths,only fools rush in.You're just infatuated.

your right, i think he tried to go all the way n she stopped him thats why she was so pissed she called him names.
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by jekkad: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
cold:

Mr Stereo,your narration of what happened between you to may not be entirely accurate.If u didn't want to go all d way y did u get started in d 1st place, abeg tell us d tru gist.& by d way what do u mean by "i love her so much"after a few mths,only fools rush in.You're just infatuated.

i agree wt all except that,the fact that he tried to rush in(dats if he did) does not make him a fool,we r all human beings and when d emotional tension is high a guy/woman can loose control but it does not mean they r fools,a few months is better dan a few days
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by kokoye(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2008
I tried all i could to make her understand that i love her and equally cherish her virginity but she turned deaf hears

Who told you she is a virgin? She propably left the first time because you did not shag. Now you got the opportunity and your slacking again.

Impress us and don't be a two-time loser, because your virgin will leave again.
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by ariblaze(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
kokoye:

Who told you she is a virgin? She propably left the first time because you did not shag. Now you got the opportunity and your slacking again.

Impress us and don't be two-time loser, because your virgin will leave again.

do you know otherwise?

@post

she has tried the other side of the fence

and yours is greener
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2008
@cold

The thing i that our feelings for each other were so strong that i just couldn't help it.
So u are probably getting the whole stuff wrong.
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by topup: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2008
Maybe, but you have to ask if that's what she wants!!!

Now, tell me what happened!!
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by iykedee: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2008
Your grammar is really bad but I think she's trying to come back
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by SOJ(m): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2008
Hmph! Let her have a taste of ur sugar o LOL
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2008
iykedee:

Your grammar is really bad but I think she's trying to come back

Whats you business with his grammer.
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by smooooooth: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2008
Ujujoan:

Whats you business with his grammer.

and whats your business with his business with his grammer. neither of you commented on the topic.

@poster, of course she's back, manliness head!
Re: Is She Trying To Come Back by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2008
@iykedee

I dont relate with your type 'cos following your posts from day one, one cannot but conclude that you are the oldest chimpanzee in the world. Sometimes i jst wonder how fools and sadists like you found their way into Nairaland to display the horseshit they 're made of!

Be informed that Nairaland is a place for people with something up stairs, experience coupled with maturity to handle sensitive issues here. So just keep off me cos am gonna dish you a hell of insults if you ever reply nor comment on my post, ok?

(1) (Reply)

Make U Help Me Get good Wife For Me / Nigga Please, Stop Calling Any Girl Ugly / Please Help. I Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.